PDA

View Full Version : [Remove] gg_dust2_x

Rellikdloc
12-29-2011, 08:14 PM
Map: gg_dust2_x
Reason: This map can be glitched. ppl can go under the map and kill ppl and no one can kill them. They can also go on top of the map.

CYBER
12-30-2011, 04:37 AM
are u kdn me ? its one of the maps that christmas actually DIDNT fuck up as to layout gaming-wise. (hint hint gg_mother_fucking_migraine_giver_tank and holy_shit_this_map_is_TOO_big_complex and fuck_im_stuck_in_paths_in_alphabet and someone_please_stop_the_fucking_music_omni_rooftop ... only other decent xmas maps are the modified churches_x (IF it was him) and marble. then this.

it's totally playable, the only reason someone would get "glitched" in the first place is if, and ONLY if, the mother fuckers intentionally glitched themselves out of the map.
There has a been a general consensus on maps in which you can get "Behind" the scenery and the rule is: if they can see u when you see them, it's totally legit.
If you can see them but they cant see u , even if they tried, because you are glitching behind the walls/roof/floor, then you will get ur ass served by admins big time, because you forced this upon urself. Usualy an admin will slap them out if it was accidental the first time, after that , admins have the right to fuck with them for intentionally exploiting the map.

Keep the map, its one of those nice/cuddly maps when we have low count of players late at night,... we cant keep playing fucking gg_aim_shotty all night waiting for more ppl...

absolutely DO NOT remove.
If you have a problem with players glitching out , simply inform an admin, i mean we fricken pay to serve ur asses, might as well give us a shout out at least lol...
dnt blame it on the game, or the map, blame it on those idiots that i will enjoy fucking with if i see them glitching again.