PDA

View Full Version : anyone looking forward to any anime

taz1stP
12-31-2011, 03:59 AM
anyone looking forward to any of the up coming amine coming out 2012 b/c to me looks like a sad line up for the year.

ZERO
12-31-2011, 01:10 PM
Nisemonogatari
Black Rock Shooter
Another
Amagami SS Plus
Toradora
Usagi Drop
Carnival Phantasim
Steins;Gate
Denpa Onna
K-On
Fate/Zero (spring)
Mirai Nikki
Infinite Stratos
Recorder to Randoseru
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 2
Gokujyo
Aquarion EVOL
Rinne no Lagrange
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (HD Remaster-ed)
Anything UTW subs

And that is just for this winter not even 2012 yet. Anime for 2012 starts in spring and we do not even know what that will be yet other than Fate/Zero. Note that some above are movies and specials.

Oh more awesome found for the spring:

Eureka Seven
Kora wa Zombie
Koi-Ken
Tasogare OtomexAmnesia
seitokai yakuindomo

Other awesome coming some time next year:

Hidamari Sketch Dai 4-ki
Tiger and Bunny
Minami-ke

Bane of Soldiers
12-31-2011, 03:12 PM
So far I only know that another season for Kore wa Zombie Desu ka is coming next year. That show was shit crazy, random, and hilarious.... As for BRS, I'm wondering how that'd go 'cause that 50 minute OVA lost me. Also looking forward to Fate/zero. I finished Fate/Stay night but haven't gotten around to fate/zero. Might look into mirai nikki and carnival phantasm as well. Already been through the IS and Toradora specials, waiting around for a K-on movie sub. There goes being productive for my winter break XD

acolyte_to_jippity
12-31-2011, 04:35 PM
wait, eureka seven?

o.O

what do you mean?

Bane of Soldiers
12-31-2011, 05:03 PM
Yay for google lol
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/12/22/eureka-7-astral-ocean-to-air-in-april-2012

Hmmm might get time to watch eureka seven before the spring season starts, looks interesting

acolyte_to_jippity
12-31-2011, 06:04 PM
Yay for google lol
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/12/22/eureka-7-astral-ocean-to-air-in-april-2012

Hmmm might get time to watch eureka seven before the spring season starts, looks interesting

i don't think you fully comprehend just how fucking AWESOME this is. i'm practically fraking the fuck out. holy shit!!! eureka seven is my all time favorite show. this is awesome!!!!

taz1stP
12-31-2011, 08:11 PM
i would of thought that you would of googled it but you didn't and some anime start next month which will be awesome. im looking forward to like 2 that start next month

ZERO
12-31-2011, 11:16 PM
carnival phantasm, you should watch all type moon first. All of it otherwise you will not get like 90% of the jokes. Also it is worth watching all of type moon first very worth it.

Bane of Soldiers
01-01-2012, 05:09 PM
carnival phantasm, you should watch all type moon first. All of it otherwise you will not get like 90% of the jokes. Also it is worth watching all of type moon first very worth it.

Yeah, I tried watching Lucky Star before watching Code Geass or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. My brother was watching code geass and the people I knew always jokingly worshipped Haruhi, so I had some info, but only after did I really get some of the jokes. Like the Hare Hare Yukai dance, the Timotei shampoo, and the Need For Speed stuff (i hate racing games). That show has soooo much references X.X I remember one episode her cousin was reading Fate/Stay Night! xD

Speaking of Fate/Stay Night and onto my real point, can you list all the type moon animations? I'm hoping Carnival Phantasm won't go over my head like Lucky Star did lol XD

Bane of Soldiers
01-02-2012, 05:32 PM
On a side note, I'm on the final episode for Bakemonogatari and will be impatiently waiting for Nisemonogatari to come out :icon_mrgreen:

taz1stP
01-03-2012, 12:17 AM
i am waiting with you man but did you guys see that they have a fate/prototype its only 1 episode so far not sure if there going to make more but it looks like it could be good.

RamenPoodle
02-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I tried watching Lucky Star before watching Code Geass or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. My brother was watching code geass and the people I knew always jokingly worshipped Haruhi, so I had some info, but only after did I really get some of the jokes. Like the Hare Hare Yukai dance, the Timotei shampoo, and the Need For Speed stuff (i hate racing games). That show has soooo much references X.X I remember one episode her cousin was reading Fate/Stay Night! xD

Speaking of Fate/Stay Night and onto my real point, can you list all the type moon animations? I'm hoping Carnival Phantasm won't go over my head like Lucky Star did lol XD

For Carnival Phantasm you only need to know Fate and Tsukihime. There is no Tsukihime anime (actually there is but there might as well not be), so play the Tsukihime VN instead. If you watch the Fate anime and the Fate UBW movie you'll be fine with most things.

A bonus is Melty Blood, the fighting game. If you've played that, you're golden.

However, in terms of Type-Moon stuff, Canaan and the seven Kara no Kyoukai movies are also highly recommended. For independent study. XD