01-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Admins in game name: Chris Young
Your in game name: NightWolf
Where: zm
How did he or she break the rules : cade breaking

Skip to the beggining of the 3rd or 4th round near the pipe area

ChrisYoung
01-01-2012, 02:16 PM
i was the cade owner so i can break it if i want to.

TheFallen927
01-01-2012, 02:29 PM
After you broke your own cade i tried to cade the pipes but when i got it in there you shot my vending machine off the map.

ChrisYoung
01-01-2012, 02:33 PM
uh no i was still near the spot so its still mine.

TheFallen927
01-01-2012, 02:37 PM
You still broke the rules by shooting my vending machine off the map that i wanted to use for cading the pipe.

Carmichal
01-01-2012, 04:02 PM
wrong section?

Andrew_Pavlik
01-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Once you break it and leave, its no longer yours, don't be an idiot.

CYBER
01-02-2012, 08:28 AM
oh god... another zm problem...
"mommy, someone bullied me "
or " mommyyyy, someone broke my lunch box"

Stop being pussies and arguing about crap like this, settle it first in steam before bringing on the forums, it's a stupid cade break. never the lesss ... :

Chris, altho it was ur cade, you DID have the right to break it considering u built it.
As soon as u broke it, it is no longer YOUR cade.
Your cade = you built that cade from scratch and it is yours because you earned it.
By breaking it , and even if near, it is no longer yours. You can rebuild it if u needed, but if somoene else took advantage of that and tried to build it INSTEAD of u , because you probably screwed them over by breaking ur own cade in the first place, then u dont have the right to break HIS in-building-process cade.
And certainly not cheaply shooting it off the map.

Learn some manners, and start getting along with people. ... i swear to god... people in zmod just dnt know manners at all... communicate ppl! this could have been avoided with a simple "hey man, im gonna cade since u left" "oh sure no problem" OR "no, im coming back, wait for me" -- "aight no prob". DONE.

And whoever made this thread... seriously... its a fucking cade broken thinking he had the right... did u guys not talk about this before coming here?

Zm sucks anyway, grow up and learn TEAMWORK, thats the fucking point of zm... if u are arguing with other players in zm about cades, you're doing it wrong.

nways, chris, learn that lesson, last warning issued about this specific matter, if another higher admin wants to fuck u up a bit, their call, but now u know u cant do that, so dont let me see shit like this again.
Cyber , hungover.

TheFallen927
01-02-2012, 09:47 AM
I was on my other account so i cant settle it through steam due to me adding hardly anyone on it. Also teamwork will never happen in zm due to all the noobs who cannot defend on escape maps.

CYBER
01-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Oh well... This is me tapping u 2 on the shoulder.Now go back to zmod and hide from 10 year olds who couldnt shoot shit and became a zombie lol..lol jk, now u both know the rules better, try avoiding this again.Btw fallen, nice catch on the defcon guy aHacking in pub lolCyber

Steamer
01-02-2012, 11:26 AM
You can't cade break your own cade when it puts the rest of the team at risk to get tagged. Team Killing.

Break cade safely and run? w/e, cya.

Purposely break and shoot props off map out of anger and ruin other peoples chance of cading, gtfo.

Done in spite / anger, it shows.

Also, this goes in ban request, wrong section (unless your just bring to attention a certain person disregarding rules???).
There is no abuse, as anything related to administrating wasn't involved.

TheFallen927
01-02-2012, 01:14 PM
It was to show that an admin was disregarding the rules

Steamer
01-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Wouldn't and probably wont be the first / last time. :wtg:

CYBER
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM
You can't cade break your own cade when it puts the rest of the team at risk to get tagged. Team Killing.

oh dear lord, u mean he actually broke his cade while people were cading WITH HIM? ...
yeah, sry i missed that key point when i read the report on my phone...
Chris, dont fucking do that , thats just cheap to whoever trusted u enough to allow u to build the cade and help defend ur spot...