PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 (yes... mozart A FOURTH TIME!)

CYBER
01-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Name: ron paul 2012
steam id: STEAM_0:1:8474747
Admin: Cyber
Ban duration : 1 month
reason : SEE this thread: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7942-Mozart-Ron-Paul-2012-Wallhacks-(YES-AGAIN)

He is assumed bypassing ban if it is truely the same guy as mozart in the link above... and how many fucking ron paul 2012 do we know that coincidently show up 10 minutes after i ban a guy with same name...

request: perma ban:

demo: 4751

source ban link : it is the last ban he got from his other account...
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=mozart&Submit=

Whatnowhuh
01-03-2012, 04:47 PM
This is so unfair. How do I prove what happened?

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-04-2012, 07:15 PM
This is so unfair. How do I prove what happened?

Most of this thread is related to his other ban opf a guy he thought was hacking, he speculates that you are the same person with a different account. Until IP address's are verified that they are the same or not the same, wait it out.

CYBER
01-04-2012, 08:56 PM
i wanna thank you mikey for poiting out that Ron Paul is actually a more common name than i thought, i just found it too much of a coincidence when a guy named Ron Paul 2012 joined the game immediately after another guy named Mozart Ron Paul 2012 was banned... coincidence? not sure. highly unlikely, but possible.
That said, i have unbanned you, so that you can play until the IP adresses are studied... if a match, then you will be banned for a while for bypassing ban, regardless of whether you were hacking or not. (well hacking = perma ban, not temp).

Enjoy the game for now, and i apologize for assuming automatically you were that mozart guy, regardless of the annoying coincidental timing... Specially After Jerm called me in stating you were the other mozart probably under another account, by looking at ur name.
I find it ironic that the party leader you are voting for just got you banned :smirk:

Dj panda
01-05-2012, 02:50 AM
Probablity is almost 10% that it was another dude 90% it was mozart. Its wierd how the ip isnt even picked up by Source but hopefully it can get straitened out. Will review this in the afternoon

taz1stP
01-05-2012, 03:59 AM
so everyone should change there name to ran paul 2012 while in the sever?

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Probablity is almost 10% that it was another dude 90% it was mozart. Its wierd how the ip isnt even picked up by Source but hopefully it can get straitened out. Will review this in the afternoon

were do you get your percents? do you google them, buy them on ebay, or pull them out your ass because you dont know what your talking about?

Dj panda
01-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Whats the probability of you gettting banned, And someone 15 minutes later comes in with MikeyRevile but be someone else? Ronpaul is probably mozart, the ips will prove that or disprove that but its highly unlikley that its someone else

acolyte_to_jippity
01-05-2012, 10:15 AM
yeah, ninja has a point. it looks extremely suspicious when someone is banned, then another person joins immediately with an extremely similar name.

i can understand where cyber is comming from. hopefully this'll all get straightened out. if it turns out a mistake was made, then cyber will apologize

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Whats the probability of you gettting banned, And someone 15 minutes later comes in with MikeyRevile but be someone else? Ronpaul is probably mozart, the ips will prove that or disprove that but its highly unlikley that its someone else.

I don't think you under stand. So ill explain it as if you were a child.

1. Mikeyrevile is not a common name where as Ron Paul 2012 is. He is a presidential caniadate.
2. How HGH server is amoung the top 5 most joined servers in counter strike with a wopping 100k joins a month.
3. It is likely that a diffrent person with the same name as Ron Paul 2012 joined the server. Steam search the name and read the results.
4. I have persoanlly seen the name tons of times in our servers.

Now that you have read that, go to paucity Stats, any of the servers will do and search the name ron Paul 2012. Compare steam IDs, come back here and re evaluate your made up statistics.

CYBER
01-05-2012, 09:38 PM
yeah, ninja has a point. it looks extremely suspicious when someone is banned, then another person joins immediately with an extremely similar name.

i can understand where cyber is comming from. hopefully this'll all get straightened out. if it turns out a mistake was made, then cyber will apologize

thank u aco, at least someone knows where i stand from that issue..mikey buddy, i know it's possible to have another player with Ron Paul 2012, and that is the ONLY reason i unbanned him FOR NOW, until someone compares the IP addresses. And i also apologized temporary above for rushing into the ban,

HOWEVER, you have to understand mikey that, a guy banned at 2:07 or so, and then 13 minutes later a guy with the EXACT name , in the same format RON PAUL 2012, joins in with only the "mozart" part missing...
Heck i would understand if some random guy joined with "Vote Ron Paul", "Ron Paul For president", "President Ron Pauk" , "2012 Go Ron Paul" ...
but having the EXACT name join IMMEDIATELY after getting banned...

And keep in mind, it wasnt me who thought it was Mozart at first, jerm saw the guy join after i banned mozart and left the game to post on forums. So when two admins and then aco see the "coincidence" a bit fishy... well then, that's how i ended up banning him TEMPORARY from web... and clearly stated that it was an ASSUMPTION, just for the sake of protecting the server while the FIRST mozart ban is active.

Please stop argueing about this name thing, only an IP study will be conclusive, he is UNBANNED for now, until the other guy is proven hacking or not, and until the IP matching returns ( im going to gungame stats to compare this as we speak...).

Lets all go to the other thread now and read what i wrote about the fishy patterns this guy has in walling?

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-11-2012, 10:43 PM
insufficient evidence.

/bump

CYBER
01-11-2012, 10:46 PM
insufficient evidence for the hacks on the OTHER thread? or for assuming it was the same guy?
because if u are answering for "assuming it was the right guy" then i want to point out that he has already been unbanned temporary.

now if you were referring to the hacks by the OTHER thread, i would have appreciated it if you replied to the other thread.

EDIT: never mind u answered my question by posting on the other thread. thx for feedback, although a more elaborate answer explaining certain ticks would have been nice, just so that we see what you saw.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-11-2012, 11:03 PM
insufficient evidence for the hacks on the OTHER thread? or for assuming it was the same guy?
because if u are answering for "assuming it was the right guy" then i want to point out that he has already been unbanned temporary.

now if you were referring to the hacks by the OTHER thread, i would have appreciated it if you replied to the other thread.

EDIT: never mind u answered my question by posting on the other thread. thx for feedback, although a more elaborate answer explaining certain ticks would have been nice, just so that we see what you saw.

both threads need to be resolved and closed, you cant just let this one hang in limbo never to be seen again, thus the bump. Inconclusive evidence is still relevant here because you are banning him on the basis that he has multiple accounts, you have 0 proof to provide us with that backs your claim regarding this individual being the same individual from the other ban thread.

maynard
01-12-2012, 02:22 AM
closed. unbanned.