PDA

View Full Version : Myths STEAM_0:0:31523769

TheFallen927
01-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Name in Game: Myths
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:31523769
Where: Zombie MOD+ IBISGaming.com
Link to ban:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A31523769+&Submit=
Reason to perma ban: aimbot

Dj panda
01-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Partial wrong format, put Date and time of ban

CYBER
01-05-2012, 02:12 AM
no offence ninja, but all i see u do is "nitpicking" at all the ban threads about "format" without providing any opinion of yours regarding the bans.

Yes, there should usually be a timestamp on the ban... oh wait, is that a link to sourcebans? I wonder what would happen if i followed the link and READ the part that comes "time of ban" on that link ... hmmm...

please be more productive, I have bans of my own, and i can understand how fallen should feel considering that he is trying to contribute with bans and taking responsability for them... and people just criticise his format.
That said, please be more careful with your bans fallen,
To be honest im gonna try to look at your bans , but im still reviewing the four i made atm... hands full , but soon i hope.
Regardless of ban "yeay or nay" , thank you for posting the thread in the first place.

Cyber.

Dj panda
01-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Cyber i hear what you are saying, But Format matters, If you just put the link you could get his steam id and his name too with the Date and time, But we still need them in the proper place, or else it could be a little less disorganized. Saves time spent looking it up. Just saying, Dont be lazy.

CYBER
01-05-2012, 02:26 AM
true.
and no, im not being lazy, as you can see when you look at MY bans , i am TOO thourough, to the point that people hate reading my posts because i write down EVERYTHING.
nways man, not trying to start a war here lol, im just being annoying at stating what came first to mind. :) i've been here longer than many of you guys, i know that it's better to have gd format lol... i was just saying that , why not offer to fix format AND check out the ban he made?
that said.

just checked it . He aimbots.
it took me 2 minutes (had to download the map) and it was obvious that his screen shakes like a mother only when he is equipped with a gun, not a knife.
As for tick marks, the demo is relatively short, as soon as they get into the weapons storage, it starts being obvious.

Dj panda
01-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Wasnt aimed Directly at you, more of a generic call for admins, If you are going to do something, do it right the first time, read up on how to do things, everytime i ban someone i reread how to post the ban incase something changes. It seems that people arent reading on how to do the correct format, and its just being lazy, i admit it i did it a few times, http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7341-Matt-10-7-11-3-00-pm-est , and i learn from it. I do one day want to be apart of this clan fully, so i do the best to my ability to keep the format right, cause i got told do follow it right the first time, so i would expect my fellow admins to do the same.

On topic, Yes I agree with cyber and fallen, HAAAAACKS!

TheFallen927
01-05-2012, 02:40 AM
Not really when it's not my ban or my demo. I just reposted it for ness

Dj panda
01-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Problem #1, Why cant he post it? its his ban..... I see you posting for other people, Shady with the BraveBud Threads, And ive seen you do this before, Let the Banning admins post the bans, i didnt think you were supposed to post for other admins O.o Unless some rule was changed cause i didnt see that anywhere that other admins can post threads while the banning admin doesnt fix/ Post a thread up. You are doing a good deed fallen, and i appreciate your generosity, but dont let the other admins slack off.

CYBER
01-05-2012, 05:44 AM
technically, it's whoever pressed the "ban" button, regardless of who saw him first, or who called hax first. The first to ban is the guy taking responsability.
I would assume that some other admins dont want to worry about creating a formatted report,,, so they just leave it to whoever else wsa on the server that has more demos...
it happened before when a friend posted my ban because i asked him to, only because my demo fucked up, but that was in the old days ,before the new admin systems.
I would assume right now that everyone should post their own report of their own demo since it REGISTERS ON THE FORUMS AS A BAN YOU MADE.

Fallen , fyi, u might be doing people a favor by posting their bans, but in the later run, if u decide to apply for any position in ibis, u will be asked to post all ban threads u made, and if some of them are not urs , and were overruled, then basically u are taking the "count" for wrongful bans as opposed to other admins who just filter their own stuff and forget about those.... it happens, just some heads up.

Thanks for pointing that out ninja :)

Xerenix
01-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Very obvious.

Just a warning, follow the correct format next time by having Username(of banned user) /Date(of ban) Time(of ban)/ STEAMID(of banned user) in the title since it takes less than a minute to copy paste the info from the Sourceban as i'm tired of people posting sloppy threads.

SCRIBBLE
01-05-2012, 11:20 AM
obvious. perma closed.

format matters.