PDA

View Full Version : Blood Mage and you

Blackmage
01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm making this post to ask a simple to question. To the people who say "we need Blood mages to win" and won't switch to Blood Mage themselves, are you arrogant, or just ignorant? Either you somehow believe both we need blood mages to win AND that you NOT being blood mage somehow helps MORE than the thing we NEED to win, or you just can't think things through at all.

Just to satisfy these people, whenever they ask, I'm going to go blood mage, and because I'm helpful like this, resetting my skills, and putting 0 ranks in phoenix.

Steamer
01-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Lol

Did you get that thing I sent ya?

Blackmage
01-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Can't say I did.

Steamer
01-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Damn it... -_-

maynard
01-05-2012, 05:48 PM
not sure why someone wouldn't wana play bloodmage... they pwn and are fun ^^

they also notorious for pissing off the other team which makes them even more fun ^^

Blackmage
01-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Want to play it? Sure, some times. Want to play it at the beck and call of every person who thinks it will make us go from losing to winning? No thanks, I'd rather play a race that I'm enjoying, or will actually HELP.

Chikun
01-05-2012, 08:06 PM
I agree with this thread. What makes it better is when it's people who are at a 1:1 KDR or lower who say this.

Yes, let me stop raping their team so you can have a second chance because you rushed in like an idiot. :banghead:

emTr0
01-06-2012, 08:21 AM
People only say that because the opposite team is mostly blood mages but I agree, they should be the ones to switch if it's such a big deal to them. I always do.

Lawl!
01-10-2012, 09:46 PM
I never ask anyone to go. But, I do make it a point if the other team has one and we're losing, hard. If no one goes in 2-3 rounds, I usually switch. Like Maynard said, it usually just pisses everyone off :icon_mrgreen: