PDA

View Full Version : POOTER ADMIN ABUSE??? (never thought id hear that)

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Ok so we were on rooftop runaway today in the morning and i notice some one haveing a name of "m" and this person had admin powers and he was just telling me im a fag and i need to get a life.

then at the end of the round most the zombies were in the safe area and when it went off he was still alive cuase he slapped himself to a safe spot

and said more stuff about he dosent care about getting his admin away he already cancled it and that if they banned him he didnt care cuase he got gs .... how do i know this is pooter? well look at the names he has used .... its m

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=16
this is the link to see his "m" name if you dont know how to see his usernames you scroll down half way the look to the left of the page and you will see "player names"

weeman2412
09-27-2008, 11:25 AM
any witnesses? it will definitely help your case...

Charlie
09-27-2008, 11:54 AM
thats no proof that it was pooter....? thats just his stats sheet

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 11:57 AM
thats no proof that it was pooter....? thats just his stats sheet

uh yea and if you scroll down and look at the names he used it says "m" to the left side of the page

deaf
09-27-2008, 11:59 AM
y didnt you just get the guy's steam id

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 12:00 PM
y didnt you just get the guy's steam id

cuase i didnt need to i got him on stat page useing the username "m" ....

deaf
09-27-2008, 12:27 PM
well this seems pretty weird.... because 1 u dont have any proof of said abuse. 2. searching m in the stats gives like a million results... and clearly no one is gonna serach through each and every entry to make sure pooter is the only one that used m. furthermore, when doing things like this always get the steam id, cos its jsut the smart thing to do.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 12:39 PM
well this seems pretty weird.... because 1 u dont have any proof of said abuse. 2. searching m in the stats gives like a million results... and clearly no one is gonna serach through each and every entry to make sure pooter is the only one that used m. furthermore, when doing things like this always get the steam id, cos its jsut the smart thing to do.

deaf .... if you could read and not skip through you would know how to see he used m but ill just let this one slide and shake my head on through

pooter
09-27-2008, 01:31 PM
That wasn't me, stop trying to start shit just because you're banned on our server. Good day.

Fish
09-27-2008, 01:32 PM
deaf .... if you could read and not skip through you would know how to see he used m but ill just let this one slide and shake my head on through

You can guess all you want. It doesnt mean it was pooter. You need a steamID.

Baliame
09-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Seriously. Epic Retard, give up. I kinda liked playing with you but with all the bullshit you put through these forums, I honestly wish you fucked off and died.

Hitman
09-27-2008, 01:54 PM
ROFl hes starting more shit?

Lol wow RETARD, you really are loved by our admins. First of all, I can see right now, that

1) All he has is a name, no SS, no Video and no witnesses.
2) knowing how this epic failure act's, I could say that this is a lie to just try and get unbanned.

Steamer
09-27-2008, 01:56 PM
Lmao, funny. Im sure many many people use

Maybe someone is mad because they can't get in the server after trying over and over and over.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 02:51 PM
ROFl hes starting more shit?

Lol wow RETARD, you really are loved by our admins. First of all, I can see right now, that

1) All he has is a name, no SS, no Video and no witnesses.
2) knowing how this epic failure act's, I could say that this is a lie to just try and get unbanned.

i never got banned ...

deaf
09-27-2008, 04:38 PM
you shake your head at me? all you do iscry and bitch without evidence and i poin that out. grow up, if theres admin abuse prove it

iceofworm
09-27-2008, 05:02 PM
eazy way is zero pulls the logs..

Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:18 PM
eazy way is zero pulls the logs..

Shh we dont want to help him....... Let him figure it out himself

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Shh we dont want to help him....... Let him figure it out himself

cloud stfu

Dual
09-27-2008, 05:59 PM
cloud stfu

its been nice knowing ya fool!

Hitman
09-27-2008, 06:02 PM
cloud stfu

Oh btw, I called Project and she was furious that you said that she would unban you, so I recorded what she told me to tell you. Uploaded it to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI

Apocalypse
09-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Its funny how pissed off a guy can become just because they cant get in a server. Epic you shouldnt have pretended to be Dual|Ibis. And even more, you pretended to be cujo. thats hilarious, he owns the server u dumbass. its the same thing as going into ibis and pretending to be zero. Stop bein such an idiot and people will take you more seriously

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Its funny how pissed off a guy can become just because they cant get in a server. Epic you shouldnt have pretended to be Dual|Ibis. And even more, you pretended to be cujo. thats hilarious, he owns the server u dumbass. its the same thing as going into ibis and pretending to be zero. Stop bein such an idiot and people will take you more seriously

never was zero =/

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 07:37 PM
Oh btw, I called Project and she was furious that you said that she would unban you, so I recorded what she told me to tell you. Uploaded it to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsJ19sy3JI

lol? funnyyyyyyyyy

Hitman
09-27-2008, 08:37 PM
You got rickrolled!!!!!!

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 08:43 PM
You got rickrolled!!!!!!

can you find some more that was a lol

Vladninja
09-28-2008, 12:38 AM

I was there when you got your ass banned and it was just sad... Pooter banned you and now your tryin to make shit up but no ones even buying it. Oh and F.Y.I. next time your tryin to slander someones name get thier fucking tag right! LOL you are such a Momo....

And I hope Dual finds out your stealing his IBIS clan tag and going on other server acting like a total dick....

:stupid:

epic miny retahd
09-28-2008, 01:00 AM
I was there when you got your ass banned and it was just sad... Pooter banned you and now your tryin to make shit up but no ones even buying it. Oh and F.Y.I. next time your tryin to slander someones name get thier fucking tag right! LOL you are such a Momo....

And I hope Dual finds out your stealing his IBIS clan tag and going on other server acting like a total dick....

:stupid:

no clue what you just siad i lost intereast early in the sentece but what ever you siad its probley not worth reading any ways

Drakehawg
09-28-2008, 02:13 AM
The Key here is to have Solid Evidence ok u dont have any so why post???

Good-Day sir :lmao:

Baliame
09-28-2008, 03:34 AM
Exactly. The key is you're perma'd so can you stop trying to look smart now?

Rapedollar$
09-28-2008, 10:24 AM
stop trolling our forums... you are not welcome here, or in our servers...

epic miny retahd
09-28-2008, 11:53 AM
wow y are yall still posting on this

Dual
09-28-2008, 11:55 AM
wow y are yall still posting on this

wow your still here.... guess you did not get the hint.

epic miny retahd
09-28-2008, 11:56 AM
i guess you didnt get my hint eaither lol

Baliame
09-28-2008, 12:51 PM
Okay we get the hint. Now fuck off.

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-28-2008, 02:42 PM

How are those other servers going on ? Must be lonely out there huh.

Charlie
09-28-2008, 04:26 PM
nah hes getting alot of attention cause he keeps getting banned from other servers. he meets alot of new people!!

Vladninja
10-01-2008, 12:58 AM
I'm suprised this thread hasnt been locked... or deleted yet.

lukeydukey
10-01-2008, 10:40 AM
<grammar_nazi>
"I guess you didn't get my hint either. Laughing out loud."

There. I fixed it. USE A FUCKING SPELL CHECK FOR CHRIST SAKE.

</grammar_nazi>

+Project.S+
10-01-2008, 11:17 AM
i haven't even read this thread and all i can say is, pooter's a bitch.

im not sure how he would abuse his admin. he'd have to actually use it.

whytboiz33
10-01-2008, 01:17 PM

lol, i was gonna say thje same exact thing. well, the first part. i love taking 11 bucks from little kids.

Steamer
10-01-2008, 01:45 PM
It's funny how people hate on others when they do nothing to them......

Wonder who is acting like a "child"....

I for one am very suprised how ZERO lets his clan members act on the forums and discrace his clan's good standing.

Get your bashing on... I know its coming... just shows how childish and immature some of you really are. =)

whytboiz33
10-01-2008, 01:50 PM
damn... someones mature. thats something a corectional oficer wouldnt know anything about lmao.

+Project.S+
10-01-2008, 01:54 PM
oh so you have seen pooter use his admin?..i must of been blind and not realised it. hmm should get that checked

also as for members disgracing ibis's good rep...

should this be coming from a GS member that has his community leader ban a player other then for pure fact that they dont see eye to eye on what name a player chooses to use in game if in fact it does not insult anyone. Here in the ibis community. We let everyone play unless they prove themselves unworthy later.

Maybe you guys will last longer then a month if you dont kick the randoms that stumble on your server to check it out.

TIP OF THE DAY: It takes two to play.

Steamer
10-01-2008, 01:59 PM
should this be coming from a GS member that has his community leader ban a player other then for pure fact that they dont see eye to eye on what name a player chooses to use in game if in fact it does not insult anyone. Here in the ibis community. We let everyone play unless they prove themselves unworthy later.

^ I have no clue what you are talking about, explain.

Yes I have seen him use it a number of time and not on any stupid little infraction.

Last a month... funny.

Baliame
10-01-2008, 02:30 PM
oh so you have seen pooter use his admin?..i must of been blind and not realised it. hmm should get that checked

You really should. I see him use it quite a lot.

The downfall of this all will, on the other hand, be that I've yet to see someone respect others as a human being. As far as I see, this is like a gang war, people get in gangs, and suddenly they have personal hate and an urge to flame the members of the other gang(s). In fact, if you observe it a little more closely, it's a war raging between IBIS members (& friends) and IBIS admins (& friends) (earliers being the manpower support of the clan, the latters being the financial support, without members, there wouldn't be clans, and without the admins there wouldn't be so many and high quality servers). Seriously, if anyone around here could kill with words, half of IBIS would be lying in a mass grave or something. And with that, you no longer take my 11 bucks.

Flame away as usual.

Death
10-01-2008, 04:04 PM
lmao wow u ppl criticize someone for so called "abusing" after all this time over WHAT AGAIN? maybe u people need to take a fucking chill pill and flame someone else i mean god damn this is pooter who barley ever talks and i have NEVER seen him abuse and if he did something it was usually for a good reason so all of u stop fucking crying over something that doesn't even make sense and get over it

go do something else with your god damn time and stop wasting it here :plzdie:

besides u have no proof that it was pooter to begin with..this case died before it even started

+Project.S+
10-01-2008, 04:56 PM
you must all be new all of a sudden. cuz all pooter does is pick his ass.

as for any question you may need answered Steamer..

refer to your master Cujo.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-01-2008, 05:29 PM
hmm, well i for 1 dont like 99% of GS-ZM members because they come on the zombie servers thinking their some type of goddest. Ive seen pooter use his admin when he needs to, not cause he has it, ive never seen him use it for his good or anyone else good. I mean pooter is only on the zm server, so its really hard for a person like project who is never on a zombie server to witness pooter using his admin. ( GS-ZM :hammer: )

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2008, 06:41 PM
damn... someones mature. thats something a corectional oficer wouldnt know anything about lmao.

Yeah eh ?!

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2008, 06:42 PM
you must all be new all of a sudden. cuz all pooter does is pick his ass.

as for any question you may need answered Steamer..

refer to your master Cujo.

LMAO @ picking his ass.

deprodigy
10-01-2008, 07:35 PM
attn "admin gang":
we members contribute the money also...the only difference is we have been contributing a lot longer than you.
you are correct though... we wouldn't have so many quality servers with out you. we would only have our beloved pub.

someones dim witted post a few ago made me finally comment, unfortunately off subject... if there still is one here...

Apocalypse
10-01-2008, 08:00 PM

Why should you care what he does or doesn't do. Pooter never did anything to you so why are you calling him a bitch. Pooter doesn't even talk. Him using his admin powers or not using his admin powers is none of your concern. And id rather have an admin that doesnt use any powers then have an admin that abuses them.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Why should you care what he does or doesn't do. Pooter never did anything to you so why are you calling him a bitch. Pooter doesn't even talk. Him using his admin powers or not using his admin powers is none of your concern. And id rather have an admin that doesnt use any powers then have an admin that abuses them.

This is where you're completely wrong. If you're an admin ignoring people breaking the rules in the server. People in the server will start to PM other admins from the other IBIS servers or steam to report the people breaking the rules. Is that ok ? I think not. Dont try and reply that it has never happened while pooter was in zm cuzz it has..

Steamer
10-02-2008, 12:48 AM
No one is my master.

I have never tried to get anyone banned. Again, WTF are you talking about?

Why start shit about stuff when no one brought it up besides you. Do you look to start trouble?

If this is about something that happend on another server, I myself had no part in it. You know exactly why those steam ID's were banned and so does ZERO.

Baliame
10-02-2008, 08:54 AM
You do know a lot of the admins are GS-ZM, if you make them fuck off, you will lose quite a bit of the funding.

Vladninja
10-02-2008, 09:58 AM
You do know a lot of the admins are GS-ZM, if you make them fuck off, you will lose quite a bit of the funding.

Not to mention this was a thread about whether or not Pooter was Abusing admin... which we all know he is not.

I have no respect for anyone who is trying to turn this into a Clan war against GS-ZM. Its not gonna work so just stop.

Zero knows who we are and has no problem with us being here on the forums or in his Zombie mod server.

Those that remain and continue to play at IBIS do so out of our own on going respect for this server.

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 05:50 PM
hmm, well i for 1 dont like 99% of GS-ZM members because they come on the zombie servers thinking their some type of goddest. Ive seen pooter use his admin when he needs to, not cause he has it, ive never seen him use it for his good or anyone else good. I mean pooter is only on the zm server, so its really hard for a person like project who is never on a zombie server to witness pooter using his admin. ( GS-ZM :hammer: )

I use to play plenty of zombie, and for a long time when pooter was on there. It got annoying being the only admin that was on there dealing with the bullshit, so started play gungame alot more. Pooter doesn't use it worth shit and never has. Uve been gone way too long to talk like you know, thanks.

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 05:53 PM

You obviously dont know wtf your talking about. Your still acting like your new, cute. Pooter and I have had our issues and Ive let him know what I think. IF i choose to call him something thats my choice, as his butt buddie it doesn't mean you need to back him up. Point proven, he never does anything himself.

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 05:56 PM
No one is my master.

I have never tried to get anyone banned. Again, WTF are you talking about?

Why start shit about stuff when no one brought it up besides you. Do you look to start trouble?

If this is about something that happend on another server, I myself had no part in it. You know exactly why those steam ID's were banned and so does ZERO.

Triple post, but really the ongoing bullshit has made me laugh.

I know exactly why those steam ID's were banned?
Please explain. this should be a good one. Try not to lie to make Cujo look decent, I made a demo.

Id really like to know what I did.

Vladninja
10-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Try not to lie to make Cujo look decent, I made a demo.

Id really like to know what I did.

LOL... you should post your Demo. Im sure we would all like to watch it.

I for one could use a good laugh.

NO need to explain what you did... I'd like to think your not that dumb...
please dont prove me wrong.

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 10:56 PM
LOL... you should post your Demo. Im sure we would all like to watch it.

I for one could use a good laugh.

NO need to explain what you did... I'd like to think your not that dumb...
please dont prove me wrong.

lol Vlad dont' think i dont know you had your share of things to say about me behind my back. U have yet to answer my question.

For a clan that would never ban someone without due cause "because their not admins like ibis" you'll do the honourable thing and tell me right?

Last I checked, you dont' defend yourself before they give you the charges. Try once more with a little intelligence this time.

Vladninja
10-05-2008, 11:10 PM
lol Vlad dont' think i dont know you had your share of things to say about me behind my back. U have yet to answer my question.

For a clan that would never ban someone without due cause "because their not admins like ibis" you'll do the honourable thing and tell me right?

Last I checked, you dont' defend yourself before they give you the charges. Try once more with a little intelligence this time.

Yes yes Project you broke my heart... LOL. Since youve decieded to try and start trouble Ive had my share of laughing with everyone about your "Myspace angle" pics...

In fact I think youve even gotten the nick name Myspace Angels on the IBIS server... but come on does it really bother you that much?

If you do recall I was there the night you got banned I talked to... wait cant remember... where you Dual or NYS co? Then Cujo? either way I welcomed you in and even got a few kills in the vents on snoopie with the two of you... and was suprised to learn it was Epic and you...

Never figured out why you guys used Fake names to join our server (and IBIS clan at that)... kinda seems like the thing people do when they start trouble... and just wondering what would be the response of an Admin or Clan member who saw someone come in under Zero's name on one of his servers?

Seems like stealing a founders tag would result in a ban and would be due cause...

F.Y.I. actually drinking alot helps me to keep up with the "intelligence" of most of the posts in this thread... hahaha but either way the whole thing has given everyone a good laugh.

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 11:21 PM
haha the funniest thing just now is i knew you were simple minded enough to give me half of the smack you've been talking about without me even knowing about it.

just proves you have no idea what i'm capable of. nice outing yourself thought dumbfuck.

secondly, you still never told me what rule I used.

Im pretty sure I still haven't seen a rule that say I'm not allowed to use a different name. Did i miss it somewhere?

No insults, no hacking..barely even any talking. IBIS were officially the worst community there is, because we give people a chance. *claps*

Ps: come up with a reason yet?

Just so you know, checking logs and not blinding yourself with masturbation would of helped you to realise, i never once used Cujo's name or played on a map with vents.

Blind and braindead..Your girlfriend is such a lucky girl.

Steamer
10-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Project do you get a kick out of starting shit?

Everyone left it alone and you have to come back on here and start a bunch of shit up.

Was NYS and Daul and Epic all in on that one with you or did you just take it upon yourself to copy their names and tags?

Is it explained enough for you?

You have yet to confirm I tried to get someone banned which I have not. Get your fact straight before you open your god damn mouth.

I have never done shit to the IBIS communtiy and have never started any trouble in any server. Dont come in here trying to make me look like a fucking bad person.

I have NEVER copieed anyones name or tryed to impersonate anyone. I don't do the stupid bullshit you and your friends do just to fuck around with people.

You know what the fuck you did Project, stop being a bitch and fess up. Zero knows it, we know it, others know it, stop bullshiting.

Quite honestly you make me fucking sick to my stomach.

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Project do you get a kick out of starting shit?

Everyone left it alone and you have to come back on here and start a bunch of shit up.

Was NYS and Daul and Epic all in on that one with you or did you just take it upon yourself to copy their names and tags?

Is it explained enough for you?

You have yet to confirm I tried to get someone banned which I have not. Get your fact straight before you open your god damn mouth.

I have never done shit to the IBIS communtiy and have never started any trouble in any server. Dont come in here trying to make me look like a fucking bad person.

I have NEVER copieed anyones name or tryed to impersonate anyone. I don't do the stupid bullshit you and your friends do just to fuck around with people.

Quite honestly you make me fucking sick to my stomach.

When did i say you were impersonating someone?

ITs not left alone because you all talk so much smack about ibis when your not here and how Zero runs the show and then prove yourselves all to be nothing but a bunch of wannabes? Explanation enough for you?

I changed my name, that offended you? Last i checked their not clan members from your server and i never layed an insult out in my name or in chat. So what is it that i did wrong? Please your all so sure but haven't really said anything yet.

Vladninja
10-05-2008, 11:33 PM
can't handle the game? That's too fucking bad. Take your own advice...

LOL. No problem cause I have no need to talk behind your back...
I have no problem telling you anything Ive said about you. Its not really a secret. There are alot of people who like to laugh about you behind your back... but hey we are just ZM players and we dont count anyways... right!?!

Second Zero gives people second chances dont confuse things...

Third I hadnt noticed you registering at our forums... so what all rules have you read? And for anyone else... stealing a founders tag can result in a ban.
That shouldnt be a suprise though...

Cant remember ever saying IBIS was the worst community there is... swing and a miss Project... In fact read my post before your string of personal attacks... think I said I play here still out of respect for this server...

Give yourself a hand... ;-)

Steamer
10-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Nothing was said for a couple days till you had to come in here and open your big fucking mouth.

You have no clue what we talk about. All your ever gonna do is pinpoint shit on when someone bleeps out the word IBIS.

Never said you said I was, YOU SAID I tryed to get someone banned.

Wannabe????? LMAO, You in IBIS clan yet? You should be. You kiss enough ass.

Vladninja
10-05-2008, 11:38 PM
On a side note my Girlfriend said she is very lucky to have such a great boyfriend like me... :-) thanks Project... maybe if you found someone you wouldnt be filled with so much hate.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/DSC02815.jpg

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:41 PM
aww. your little sisters goofy lookin... lmao jk. im just teasin dawg.

projects got me. i dont got sny pics... she does though ;)lol

Steamer
10-05-2008, 11:42 PM
There is no valid point of you copying another clans/members Name/Tag, If you were not gonna start shit why do it in the first place?

Why not use another completely different name?

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 11:42 PM
who said you would say anything bad about ibis on the forums. have a little more faith in yourself, your not completly stupid.

Your prancing like a faerie like you think I dont know what's been said about me? It's even funnier watching you guys dance around thinking i'm insulted to the core by a pack of lonely cum guzzling virgins. Think again.
Not everyone in your little butt buddie club is so tight lipped. Trust that.

As for everything else included I'm not worried, you are the future HOM afterall

As for stealing tags, which one would that be Vlad? Please educate me.

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Nothing was said for a couple days till you had to come in here and open your big fucking mouth.

You have no clue what we talk about. All your ever gonna do is pinpoint shit on when someone bleeps out the word IBIS.

Never said you said I was, YOU SAID I tryed to get someone banned.

Wannabe????? LMAO, You in IBIS clan yet? You should be. You kiss enough ass.

When did I say you tried to get someone banned? Please show me this

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 11:45 PM
On a side note my Girlfriend said she is very lucky to have such a great boyfriend like me... :-) thanks Project... maybe if you found someone you wouldnt be filled with so much hate.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/DSC02815.jpg

By the looks of it, shes just very lucky to have anybody.

Vladninja
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM
aww. your little sisters goofy lookin... lmao jk. im just teasin dawg.

projects got me. i dont got sny pics... she does though ;)lol

That was pretty good man... Not my sister (ewwww) and come on a goofy lookin guy like me getting a girl like her... that loves video games and loves me... think Im one lucky man.

Give project some more loving cause she needs it... maybe a little romance or somthing... LOL

Steamer
10-05-2008, 11:49 PM
o

There ya go...

Don't worry about the faith in myself, theres plenty of it.

Virgin??

Were the hell did my kid come from??? Inform me please.

As for cum guzzling..... You bet I do.... (from the opposite sex that is)

Yea.... Whyte, Knock that damn sand out ffs.

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 11:51 PM
There is no valid point of you copying another clans/members Name/Tag, If you were not gonna start shit why do it in the first place?

Why not use another completely different name?

Is this a rule? That was my only question..and for some reason it still has yet to be answered.

Last i checked I can go on any server with any name so long as it is not directly insulting anyone or of any discriminatory meaning. I have yet to believe that Dual or CO would ever bother to be a member of GS, so as for what I choose my name to be shouldn't be of any of your concern.

I was there for a half hour at least, so why ban me out of nowhere? PLEASE SAY HACKS, PLEASE!! Cujo was there from the very first minute and don't say he wasn't.

Why even bother with what my name was unless i was causing trouble?

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:52 PM
my bad bitch cuz i found me a stand up girl who fights her own battles and doesnt take shit from a little nerd bitch

Vladninja
LOL wait....Lets compare... your "myspace Angles" to this....
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/Vladninja/IMG_0247_edited.jpg

Try again... now your comebacks are just getting sad!

+Project.S+
There ya go...

Don't worry about the faith in myself, theres plenty of it.

Virgin??

Were the hell did my kid come from??? Inform me please.

As for cum guzzling..... You bet I do.... (from the opposite sex that is)

Yea.... Whyte, Knock that damn sand out ffs.

Surprise. HES NOT YOURS!!

Vladninja
10-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Last i checked I can go on any server with any name so long as it is not directly insulting anyone or of any discriminatory meaning.

Guess you wont mind me using your name in the future then... :lmao:

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:55 PM

flat ass haaving, no hip showing. 45 lookin, no fashion having, brandi-o lookin, skank ass.

... lol... im just messin dawg

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:56 PM
remove the red eye too dawg. for real. lol

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 11:56 PM

I suppose i could look and see if i've ever purchased something from value village and give that i-suck-dick-for-a-quarter-with-my-boyfriend-that-loves-that-no-t&a look a try.

Are you going to cry? Come up with an answer yet as to why i was banned? if you do, let me know. I'm going to bed night night bff

Steamer
10-05-2008, 11:57 PM
If anyone else was to do it, it would be a damn problem and you know it.

Of course they wouldn't.... They barely play any ZM.

Of course he was as are other admins. Does it really need to be discused any further? Zero knows exactly what happaned as do other.

Yawn.... This is getting kinda old.

Bitch, Moan, Gripe, Bash, It never ends and won't.

Not mine .... LOL

My Daughter turned to a boy???? Wooooootttttt!!!!!! I always wanted one.

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:59 PM
i just got into this argument like 10 minutes ago. whats getting old is always seeing you put ur dumb thopught on these threads

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Guess you wont mind me using your name in the future then... :lmao:

go for it, so long as its on YOUR servers.

I never used any of yours over here. But i'm not suer anymore, we want to be just as amazing as GS so we might have to update our rules to say no matching names on other servers.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-06-2008, 12:01 AM
flat ass haaving, no hip showing. 45 lookin, no fashion having, brandi-o lookin, skank ass.

... lol... im just messin dawg

Ew who the fuck is that ?

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 12:05 AM
vlads gf evidently...

Steamer
10-06-2008, 12:06 AM
Thats ok whyt, I already knew something stupid was going to fly from your mouth.

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 12:06 AM
If anyone else was to do it, it would be a damn problem and you know it.

Of course they wouldn't.... They barely play any ZM.

Of course he was as are other admins. Does it really need to be discused any further? Zero knows exactly what happaned as do other.

Yawn.... This is getting kinda old.

Bitch, Moan, Gripe, Bash, It never ends and won't.

Not mine .... LOL

My Daughter turned to a boy???? Wooooootttttt!!!!!! I always wanted one.

This whole thing is just a point proven really. You guys all talk smack about how IBIS doesn't do this, and that right. Look at GS. Your just a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Zero does know, because I was talking to him the entire time i was on there.

I never once started anything, i changed my name not one that any of you had or was related to your clan in anyway shape or form. I said nothing. I didn't act, nor was I an asshole at any time.

You perma banned me. The best part, is you guys still don't have a reason. I'll quit holding my breath, I don't figure any of you ever will. You wanna make it up to IBIS standards and have your servers last, don't break ties by being assholes.

Vladninja
10-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Kinda thought the red eye was cute... I like my little vampie... LOL.
Hey never said I didnt have my own issues...

Hahaha Sorry Project she doesnt have more T&A in the pic shes not the heavy set girl you are... maybe some of those Myspace Angles would help with that... Im sure shed love to here any tips you could give on hiding your body?

Project weve told you multiple times... No one was banned till one of you changed your name to Cujo... taking a founders tag is grounds for a ban...The whole thing looked very bad on your part. We had just split off of IBIS and it seemed the name change was an attempt to cause trouble (seems epic does alot of that on IBIS).

If you dont agree it was a fair ban feel free to post on our unban section. :lmao:

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 12:08 AM
Ew who the fuck is that ?

am i the only one that notice her chest is veiny?

Vladninja
10-06-2008, 12:11 AM
am i the only one that notice her chest is veiny?

Thats what happens when you carry twins to 8 months and your that small... and the mis carriage didnt help things either... thanks.

Lets see a pic of your whole body if your such hot shit...

Steamer
10-06-2008, 12:13 AM
"you perma banned me."

I did?

Break ties by being assholes????? Well if thats how I look then oh well, I've met a few major assholes here that act like they own the shit and can do anything.... Guess that wont change either.

Is D-Monic in the IBIS clan?

If so him and Zero are the only decent members I've held conversations with. Although I have never had a problem with NYS.

Vladninja
10-06-2008, 12:15 AM
go for it, so long as its on YOUR servers.

I never used any of yours over here. But i'm not suer anymore, we want to be just as amazing as GS so we might have to update our rules to say no matching names on other servers.

IBIS was my first home... so sure Project I'll be sure to use it on my server. I mean if Im not doing anything wrong it shouldnt matter like you said...

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Kinda thought the red eye was cute... I like my little vampie... LOL.
Hey never said I didnt have my own issues...

Hahaha Sorry Project she doesnt have more T&A in the pic shes not the heavy set girl you are... maybe some of those Myspace Angles would help with that... Im sure shed love to here any tips you could give on hiding your body?

Project weve told you multiple times... No one was banned till one of you changed your name to Cujo... taking a founders tag is grounds for a ban...The whole thing looked very bad on your part. We had just split off of IBIS and it seemed the name change was an attempt to cause trouble (seems epic does alot of that on IBIS).

If you dont agree it was a fair ban feel free to post on our unban section. :lmao:

Yet i wasn't he one to change my name to that or insult any of the members, so yet again, why the ban? It's ok dont' worry about it, its really just about getting the word out there, otherwise im not really worried about being banned from a server that wont make it past its training bra stage. Ditto on your girl.

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Thats what happens when you carry twins to 8 months and your that small... and the mis carriage didnt help things either... thanks.

Lets see a pic of your whole body if your such hot shit...

Well if in fact, you had seen my myspace then you wouldn't be asking me for that right now, right Vlad. But girls that look like me, don't waste their time with fags that look like you.

I take that whole girlfriend comment back, don't your boobs swell and get a little bigger when you have children? hmm either way i take it all back, looks like her double whammy was enough of insult for anyone.

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 12:21 AM
"you perma banned me."

I did?

Break ties by being assholes????? Well if thats how I look then oh well, I've met a few major assholes here that act like they own the shit and can do anything.... Guess that wont change either.

Is D-Monic in the IBIS clan?

If so him and Zero are the only decent members I've held conversations with. Although I have never had a problem with NYS.

He isn't.

Funny thing Steamer, we use to be cool - the only kicker, when you talk trash about ibis behind Zero's back and then sound like you wanna suck his rod to his face.

Steamer
10-06-2008, 12:22 AM
You assume alot.

Can you ride the IBIS dick any harder?

Please inform me of the trash I've talked about IBIS? .... I would not know.

Yes, we use to be untill I got fucking forum raped and bashed for no good reason.

Oh yes bring that rod here, yomomomomomom... lmfao

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 12:23 AM
no dawg, she can never fuck me hard enough.

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 12:27 AM
You assume alot.

Can you ride the IBIS dick any harder?

Please inform me of the trash I've talked about Zero.... I would not know.

Yes, we use to be untill I got fucking forum raped and bashed for no good reason.

Oh yes bring that rod here, yomomomomomom... lmfao

It wasn't about bashing you until recently. You wanna show that your clan is good, then be aware as well that you will make mistakes. I understand some of you will have your power trip moments but at least man up.

Steamer
10-06-2008, 12:30 AM
Nope, no power trip moments on my part. Anything I have ever said about IBIS is known here, If in fact I had some trash to talk or more correctly some dispute with the way things worked I would tell Zero and Have.

And and btw whyt, Good one. Actually made me laugh.

Vladninja
10-06-2008, 12:36 AM
But girls that look like me, don't waste their time with fags that look like you.

And thank God for that!!!

Again If you dont agree it was a fair ban feel free to post on our unban section.

And your still making things up... We dont Bash Zero or the IBIS servers... We have nothing but respect for both... What we dont have respect for our all the people who flame and start shit for no reason... so we split off and made our own server.

Not cause we are "better" than IBIS just cause we wanted to try things differently... (Like not selling admin to anyone...) and so far its worked great and we have a Huge numer of IBIS admins who come in and have a great time... and we come in and play on IBIS all the time (when admins are on... seems not to many around anymore)...

I have been on alot this week but things like last night when a spammer crashed the ZM server have me playing less and less... Zero has said things will get better around Nov. and I hope hes right.

Added-
This has gotten way off topic and its in part my fault. This thread makes us all just look like jerks to anyone new to the IBIS community. I will not continue in this flaming war anymore. I apologize that things got so out of hand...

At this point I just want to delete all my posts but I dont want anyone thinking Im trying to hide what was said...

Zero will step in at any time and tell us all to take a deep breath and just get along... and he is right. So let me be the first to stop.. breath and say... well we all got that off our chests now lets work towards the reason we are all here in the first place... to have fun.

ZERO
10-06-2008, 09:11 AM
They basically just want a private zomibe server where they can do what they want and just have fun with people they know. Our servers are more public in nature and always will be mainly because of the open nature of our admin system. They still enjoy ibis as much as others they just want something that is different.

Example: Just because you like to drive an STI does not mean that you personally dislike the R34 and vise versa. They are both great cars in there own way and are good for what they do.