PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3

Pages : [1] 2

maynard
01-14-2012, 03:37 AM
Awwwwwwwww Yea! 1 of the best RPG series ever made. I'm sure some of you are also fans of the series and as eager as myself 2 play this game. Diablo 3 will also be coming out on console O_O

nas1rJpm7wY

5Ghu8RzsWvs

pg5EhW_ac5g

IGowVF4x6H8

NQMBIRipp5A

UPZJXR5ejQg

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-14-2012, 11:59 AM
cant wait!!!!!

but we all know what happens to game series once they go console.... im very disappointed.

Steamer
01-14-2012, 12:34 PM
cant wait!!!!!

but we all know what happens to PC game series once they go console.... im very disappointed.

Fixed. And I share your disappointment.

Pl@YwithM3
01-14-2012, 01:51 PM
i Pl@Yed Diablo II... LIKE A BOSS :P so what if i hada freakishly overhacked assassin who blew ppl up an spawned giant chickens an stuff :smirk: .... i miss my Predator </3

emTr0
01-14-2012, 04:22 PM
I can't wait to play it. It's been a while since I've played Diablo.

ZERO
01-14-2012, 05:18 PM
was looking forward to it but now that I know it is for console too I will hold out until after it comes out.

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-14-2012, 06:53 PM
the last cinematic on the 26 min video is bad ass, gives me goose bumps. Im mixed on what ill play as first!

maynard
01-14-2012, 07:30 PM
I believe it's not crossed platform so shouldn't be an issue for the true Diablo fans (pc)

and like you mikey, I'm torn out as 2 what I should go as first...

Andrew_Pavlik
01-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Oh I can't wait either, going to be awesome. And I think bringing PC games to console is dumb, I loved Skyrim but thought the UI could have been much better but since it was made for console also, it had to be clunky and friendly for people who only use 3 buttons.

But that wont sway me from D3, and I already know the first classes I wanna play.

maynard
01-14-2012, 08:48 PM
ill most likely make a sorc first like I always do.

bloodwolfe
01-14-2012, 11:43 PM
Luckly i get it for free because my dad actually committed to play 12 months of WoW, and he not only get Diablo 3 for free but a new mount and the beta access towards the next expansion of WoW, The Mist of Panderia. I've played both Diablo 1 and 2 and loved them both, Diablo brought me into the PC gaming world and I've played that game alot, and beaten diablo about 13 times on my warrior. Archer is kinda a bit difficult to play and Sorcerer is a bit of a challenge. When I first picked up diablo 2, i played as a necromancer and loved it, I try other classes but I like both Assassin and Necromancer way better then any other classes. When I get this game when it first comes out, i might try Demon Hunter or Witch Doctor before any other.

Chikun
01-15-2012, 01:56 PM
I hope this game doesn't become ruined with class flavors of the month.

emTr0
02-01-2012, 10:24 AM
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/whats-new

Nemesis
02-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Just got my Beta key, installing now.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Just got my Beta key, installing now.
Omfg like really? I'm like totally like really super like Uhg jelly of you.

Tickle Me Emo
02-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Got mine last night, installed it, but had to work in the AM so I went to bed. Impatiently waiting until I get home today to play... can't wait. It doesn't help that I'm sitting in briefings all damn day.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Where can I request a beta key?

emTr0
02-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Where can I request a beta key?

https://us.battle.net/account/management/beta-profile.html

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Apparently I can't opt for beta unless I buy a game threw my blizzard account.... what a scam.

Nemesis
02-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Apparently I can't opt for beta unless I buy a game threw my blizzard account.... what a scam.

no you don't they just open it up to people who actually use blizzard products...

ZERO
02-07-2012, 02:20 AM
Wow I did not know they had keys for this or I would have applied earlier!

maynard
02-07-2012, 02:27 AM
I hadn't used the email account registered 2 my bnet account in AGES.. so it was deactivated.... shit.. coulda had an invite... maybe next time.

Nemesis
02-07-2012, 02:54 AM
It's alot of fun. Same Hack and Slash style as always, just updated a little. it also seems faster, and moar killings.

The Beta only lets you play the first three quests so it's hard to judge how big this game is gonna be, but my only complaint so far is that it doesn't seem as open as D2. now that could just be because the Beta is scaled down and doesn't let you go everywhere, but other than that it's pretty great.

maynard
02-07-2012, 02:59 AM
I loves Moar Killings!

bloodwolfe
02-07-2012, 03:08 AM
I am in the diablo 3 beta and it seems Warrior is the way to go for easy mode. Demon Hunter is great as long as you keep your distance and dodge the bolts of ranged mobs. Witch Doctor is way too underpowered and not as good as i expect it to be as "a better necromancer", and monk is great, not as strong as the warrior but he is a bit fast... think of it as a kung-fu priest.

Game is somewhat laggy, expecially on online when you face against large amounts of mobs... And you can only go as far as Act 1 so you beat the beta at level 9 or 10 of your character in solo.

Tickle Me Emo
02-07-2012, 12:46 PM
I am in the diablo 3 beta and it seems Warrior is the way to go for easy mode. Demon Hunter is great as long as you keep your distance and dodge the bolts of ranged mobs. Witch Doctor is way too underpowered and not as good as i expect it to be as "a better necromancer", and monk is great, not as strong as the warrior but he is a bit fast... think of it as a kung-fu priest.

Game is somewhat laggy, expecially on online when you face against large amounts of mobs... And you can only go as far as Act 1 so you beat the beta at level 9 or 10 of your character in solo.

You forgot the Wizard, which is squishy but ungodly powerful. Thousands of demonic hordes charging at you? Left click, then lolwin.

I agree Witch Doctor feels weak initially, I'm wondering if perhaps that changes as you unlock his more powerful summons and abilities. Level 10 isn't much to go off of.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-07-2012, 12:54 PM
All of your reviews are making me squishy in muh pants!!!!! I'm glad to here that there will be moar killing!!!!!!

Nemesis
02-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Remember we only get to play to lvl 13. remember the frozen orb for the sorc in D2?

and i think i remember the barb being really strong early on in D2 then it balances out. the barb is really fucking fun though, seems more fun than D2 and i'm not sure why, maybe its the physics, so when you kill someone with your axe they go fucking flying, it's great!

Tickle Me Emo
02-08-2012, 11:54 AM
the barb is really fucking fun though, seems more fun than D2 and i'm not sure why, maybe its the physics, so when you kill someone with your axe they go fucking flying, it's great!

Really? I got to about level 5 with the barbarian and wanted to gouge out my eyes I was so bored. And none of his later abilities even sound interesting. To be fair, I really hate melee characters in these type of games. Haven't tried the monk yet but I doubt I'll be a big fan.

maynard
02-08-2012, 04:34 PM
remember the frozen orb for the sorc in D2?

Yup was the type of Sorc I made every time =p

good times.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Yup was the type of Sorc I made every time =p

good times.

i always played as a dentist in diablo 2. teeth ftw!

maynard
02-08-2012, 06:34 PM
poison nova was the only way worth going for necro... if you wana max DPS

I always went sorc first so I could start mf'ing. God bless teleport

maynard
03-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Diablo 3 finally gets a release date

May 15'th

acolyte_to_jippity
03-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Diablo 3 finally gets a release date

May 15'th

yeah, gamebanana announced that a few days ago. i saw some beta gameplay at a recent LAN party

maynard
03-20-2012, 02:35 PM
i saw some beta gameplay at a recent LAN party

... prick!

I wana play it sooo bad.

anex
03-20-2012, 02:51 PM
So may is when the ibis diablo 3 party starts?

maynard
03-20-2012, 03:07 PM
damn strait bro! :beer:

Tickle Me Emo
03-21-2012, 04:45 AM
May 15th is my birthday. Thanks Blizzard! :D

|2eload
03-27-2012, 11:38 AM
diablo 3 is going to be sick. :O

Pl@YwithM3
03-27-2012, 11:47 AM
i wish there was still an assassin option :<

emTr0
03-29-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm definitely going to play this when I can.

maynard
04-16-2012, 04:56 PM
think I'm gonna roll a monk...

iVPakGBUKEQ

looks pretty badass.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-16-2012, 05:06 PM

iVPakGBUKEQ

looks pretty badass.

lol. the order's greatest disciple. ..
starts at level 1.

scumbag grading system?

maynard
04-16-2012, 05:09 PM
dude... watch your tone... if the monk hears you.. he will punch your face off

CHI-TOWN
04-16-2012, 05:13 PM

iVPakGBUKEQ

looks pretty badass.
I cant wait for this game. After watching this I want to start a monk also when they release it .

maynard
04-16-2012, 05:22 PM
will roll a sorc first as always for MF'ing... but past that will be a monk.

Nemesis
04-16-2012, 11:36 PM
will roll a sorc first as always for MF'ing... but past that will be a monk.

sorc doesnt seem as much fun this time around, at least not early on, could change at higher lvls, dont know. Barb was alot more fun this time around though, much better.

maynard
04-17-2012, 12:12 AM
well in D2 you would always use a sorc for MF'ing as it's teleport was needed... you could get teleport rings and what not... but playing a s a sorc was the best way 2 go for that. faster your teleport, faster you can just just do meph run's over and over and over and over and over

I would assume sorc will be the best route again for doing MF runs.... but who knows... gues we can all find out soon =D

cant wait 2 check out the auction house also... should be interesting cause now I an sell the good loot for real money lol.

SCRIBBLE
04-17-2012, 06:40 AM
I bet it takes a week before the duped items start showing up.

I hope there is something similar to Cows, I loved going from 1-80 in no time at all.

Sin
04-17-2012, 07:52 AM
That video is about me.

Thanks.

maynard
04-17-2012, 04:07 PM
That video is about me.

Thanks.

Lol

and there wont be duped items... they will ban accounts if any 1 is fucking around in the slightest as blizzard makes money off each transaction made via the AH... so they will protect their interest.

Chikun
04-17-2012, 04:24 PM
I'll be waiting for how long it will take for there to be bots.

maynard
04-17-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm sure these are all things they have thought of...

+ botters should be less likely due 2 the fact this isn't d2.. d2 you could get for 5-10 dollars for a copy.. so if you got busted it wasn't a huge issue... with a 60 dollar game on the line, it will deter people from doing it a lot more... that and I'm sure they have been working on shit 2 prevent it from the get go. also you would lose your battlenet account now, not just your random account you made for the game like in D2.. so much more is on the line if you fuck around.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Describe the ah.

I thought this was gunna be a single player game with multiplayer options..

maynard
04-17-2012, 05:19 PM
no... diablo has always been a multiplayer game with single player options lol.

and the auction house will obviously be global and the items you sell on there you can sell/buy you are able 2 buy/sell for either ingame gold, or use real money. blizzard takes a % of all purchases or sales that involve real money.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-17-2012, 08:54 PM
no... diablo has always been a multiplayer game with single player options lol.

and the auction house will obviously be global and the items you sell on there you can sell/buy you are able 2 buy/sell for either ingame gold, or use real money. blizzard takes a % of all purchases or sales that involve real money.

So D3 inst just a game purchase, its potentially an investment. I like this , i like it alot!

actually wait a min...

If the player is making some profit off the items sold (in real life) they would need to link there banking info to the game, is there any protection to avoid legal struggles? if so what do they have planned.

maynard
04-17-2012, 09:00 PM
yes, D3 is just purchase the game and you're good 2 go... it has single player also... but no 1 ever buys diablo games for single player lol..

and I assume they will have it done via paypal.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

here is the info on the auction house. there is 2 of them, gold only, and real money only.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/info#q6

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-17-2012, 09:07 PM
yes, D3 is just purchase the game and you're good 2 go... it has single player also... but no 1 ever buys diablo games for single player lol..

and I assume they will have it done via paypal.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

here is the info on the auction house. there is 2 of them, gold only, and real money only.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/info#q6

Jesus Christ dude....

No item value will be set the first week after launch, i could sell stacks of potions for 15$ a pop! no one would no any better!
this has Triangle scheme written all over it. *rubs hands together* muahahaha

maynard
04-17-2012, 09:11 PM
ya... a lot of people like myself who were hardcore magic finders back in the day are quite excited..... as we can now literally start making money off of playing this game lol.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-17-2012, 10:01 PM
ya... a lot of people like myself who were hardcore magic finders back in the day are quite excited..... as we can now literally start making money off of playing this game lol.
after reading all of what you posted though, it seems to me like it is set up for them to make money, and you to lose out in the long run. It will take strategic planning to benifit from it 100%. It might actually be one of our community's first opportunities to branch off into a game while at the same time making a profit.

im all about making money, my head is spinning with potential ideas but i can not and will not announce them until they specify exactly how it is going to work.

maynard
04-17-2012, 10:55 PM
they take a small % of each transaction... I could careless.

I was going 2 magic find regardless... the fact I can now sell my items for real money... well.. I don't see how I'm losing out.

Nemesis
04-17-2012, 11:22 PM
You can also craft items, not sure if you saw that. from the little i saw of it the items you craft are actually useful too, not like in WoW.

maynard
04-19-2012, 05:46 PM
we all gotta make sure we all end up on the same server. ill play east or west... don't really care.

Nemesis
04-20-2012, 03:18 AM
we all gotta make sure we all end up on the same server. ill play east or west... don't really care.

good call. let pick now. East coast it is.

maynard
04-20-2012, 03:21 AM
I live west coast but could careless either way. I'm down for east.

maynard
04-20-2012, 05:33 AM
Diablo 3 is in open beta mode all weekend!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

see you on North American East

Penis シ
04-20-2012, 05:35 AM
I let Maymay in on it, but at 12:01 PM PDT or 3:01 PM EST, Diablo 3 is in beta testing until Monday morning at 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EST). You can download the client off battle.net or read more here.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4963739/Diablo%C2%AE_III_Open_Beta_Weekend-4_19_2012

maynard
04-20-2012, 05:36 AM
:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mr green::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::i con_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgr een::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

if you can't tell... I'm happy right now :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
04-20-2012, 07:06 AM
installing atm. i'll be jumping on this tonight, probably around 9:00pm ish. got work and then a tabletop game to go to.

also, my battletag is acolytejipp#1127

Is ThAt KhRoNiK
04-22-2012, 02:47 PM
d2 was the best game ever, Until may 15! :D

CHI-TOWN
04-22-2012, 04:25 PM
Hell yea same im downloading Atm also I been waiting for this game for Way to long

acolyte_to_jippity
04-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Hell yea same im downloading Atm also I been waiting for this game for Way to long

you have like, 4 hours before beta ends...

maynard
04-22-2012, 05:38 PM
you have like, 4 hours before beta ends...

the beta ends Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m.

you also don't get 2 keep anything you've done during the beta.

CHI-TOWN
04-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Fuck i guess my computer sucks and i couldn't even play it after i downloaded it........... Looks like i will need to by a new custom computer thats all for me and not my family. LOl and its good that i Got the cash for a good one

Nemesis
04-23-2012, 06:12 AM
Fuck i guess my computer sucks and i couldn't even play it after i downloaded it........... Looks like i will need to by a new custom computer thats all for me and not my family. LOl and its good that i Got the cash for a good one
HAHAHAHA!!! fucking africans.

Sin
04-23-2012, 08:57 AM
The Skeleton King was pretty sweet. Can't wait to play the game on hard mode then nightmare mode though... or whatever the highest difficulty is called. Normal was just way too easy.

maynard
04-23-2012, 05:35 PM
it's normal/nightmare/hell

hardcore mode is actually going 2 be really hardcore this time around I noticed, as when you're on the battlefield you can't just exist the game, there's a 10 second timer... so if you're getting pwwnd and try and leave the game real quick before you die... well.. it wont work...

also noticed though that TP's don't leave a TP where you activated it from.. which is good cause people will no longer know exactly where you teleported from, and exactly where you will return... which will be real nice.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2012, 06:03 PM
it's normal/nightmare/hell

hardcore mode is actually going 2 be really hardcore this time around I noticed, as when you're on the battlefield you can't just exist the game, there's a 10 second timer... so if you're getting pwwnd and try and leave the game real quick before you die... well.. it wont work...

also noticed though that TP's don't leave a TP where you activated it from.. which is good cause people will no longer know exactly where you teleported from, and exactly where you will return... which will be real nice.

i'm mixed about the identify and teleport changes.

to me, those mechanics were awesome in diablo 2. i know i was very excited when i realized that i wouldn't have to go back to town to identify shit all the time...but then i realized i wouldn't have to go back to town to identify shit all the time. and it was a fucking strategy to use the town portals to take down big bosses, dropping one in the room directly outside, and the other player drops theirs inside, then you shoot the boss a few times, and take the portal, heal, and port back to the safe room, repeat until victory.

Sin
04-23-2012, 06:25 PM

There's no reason to worry about TP's since there will be no PvP like D2. PvP will be coming later on, and it will be an Arena type system. Class balancing will be separate from the Co-Op PvE Game...

I read it on the website somewhere. No more PvP.

maynard
04-23-2012, 06:45 PM
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4574895

biZlc86JnMk

KɅΞW
04-24-2012, 02:16 AM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r64/partydude1337/lolbanned.jpg

Haha, so I got banned for posting this.
It actually looked like this in the post

Never ever will I buy or play this dumb down version of a game series that I've came to love. They
gonna run this game down to the stinking crap hole along with their bread winner, World of Warcraft.
Give it a couple of months and this horrid game will become completely deserted like original Diablo.
You see, Blizzard does not care about their loyal fans and only want to see their stock and profit go
up by dumping down their games, making it easy for the casuals, such disappointment. Many of us
see this as an insult to the support we've giventhem over the years, almost like spitting in our face.
You devs should ought to feel ashamed of yourselves for releasing a game that should be rated 1/10
at most. Lastly, I hope this game fails like John Carter fails Disney and the box office. When the
launch day comes, I will pray for the server to crash and ruin the game for you fan boys.

So many fell for it but I honestly don't think I deserve the 30 days ban.

maynard
04-24-2012, 02:34 AM
I would have banned you for longer

KɅΞW
04-24-2012, 02:50 AM
Wut? Why?

Nemesis
04-24-2012, 03:27 AM
Wut? Why?

because your a dumbfuck who deserves to develop terminal cancer.

KɅΞW
04-24-2012, 03:30 AM
But I'd rather die an instant death, quick and painless.

Nemesis
04-24-2012, 03:33 AM
But I'd rather die an instant death, quick and painless.

who gives a fuck what you think? get out.

KɅΞW
04-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Make meh

Nemesis
04-24-2012, 04:04 AM
Make meh

Gotta love hipster kids who think they're cool by trashing on something they have no concept of just to make themselves feel better.

Fuck you Hipsters.

KɅΞW
04-24-2012, 04:07 AM
Never ever will I buy or play this dumb down version of a game series that I've came to love. They
gonna run this game down to the stinking crap hole along with their bread winner, World of Warcraft.
Give it a couple of months and this horrid game will become completely deserted like original Diablo.
You see, Blizzard does not care about their loyal fans and only want to see their stock and profit go
up by dumping down their games, making it easy for the casuals, such disappointment. Many of us
see this as an insult to the support we've giventhem over the years, almost like spitting in our face.
You devs should ought to feel ashamed of yourselves for releasing a game that should be rated 1/10
at most. Lastly, I hope this game fails like John Carter fails Disney and the box office. When the
launch day comes, I will pray for the server to crash and ruin the game for you fan boys.

CHI-TOWN
04-24-2012, 05:08 AM
STFU and go buy admin in the IBIS severs stop trolling the shit out of our threads no one cares what you think or say

acolyte_to_jippity
04-24-2012, 06:27 AM
STFU and go buy admin in the IBIS severs stop trolling the shit out of our threads no one cares what you think or say

shut up chi town.

also, 39

Sin
04-24-2012, 07:52 AM
I see what you did thar, Kaew.

Also, I didn't mean there would be no PvP at all, just not like it was in D2. :O

maynard
04-24-2012, 03:17 PM
just not like it was in D2. :O

kinda bums me out...

CHI-TOWN
04-24-2012, 03:56 PM
kinda bums me out...

I see what you did thar, Kaew.

Also, I didn't mean there would be no PvP at all, just not like it was in D2. :O
Same D2 Pvp was the shit you could do every man for its self, or in teams hopefully thay make it the same

Sin
04-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Same D2 Pvp was the shit you could do every man for its self, or in teams hopefully thay make it the same

OH YEAH! Or you could do every midget against every other midget or boys vs girls or adults vs kids... SO MANY OPTIONS.

Dude... just stop.

Nemesis
04-25-2012, 02:32 AM
What's the least inhibiting longish lasting easiest non side effects forevering illness to get? Also, I'll need it by the 14th of May, and don't tell my work, I don't think you're allowed to get out if you cause mass illness on purpose.

Oh, wait, if I give you guys a number, will you call it and rant for a few minutes? Possibly drop the phrases "deliverance" or "cleansing", maybe something to do with "restoring a natural balance". Then mention violence, the less specific the better. That should keep them busy for at least a month so I can "recover".

XX0wnsXY
04-25-2012, 12:51 PM
What's the least inhibiting longish lasting easiest non side effects forevering illness to get? Also, I'll need it by the 14th of May, and don't tell my work, I don't think you're allowed to get out if you cause mass illness on purpose.

Oh, wait, if I give you guys a number, will you call it and rant for a few minutes? Possibly drop the phrases "deliverance" or "cleansing", maybe something to do with "restoring a natural balance". Then mention violence, the less specific the better. That should keep them busy for at least a month so I can "recover".

Rofl...just tell them your grandma died.

On second thought, that's not nearly close enough to warrant a month..hmm...tell them your dog died unexpectedly and you're just hanging on by a thread because the only thing you have are memories and now you have to take time to collect them all..sort through the pain, and conquer!

KɅΞW
04-25-2012, 10:16 PM
This is when the advantage of owning your own business comes in. AWWW YEAAHH!!!

u jelly?

maynard
04-25-2012, 10:20 PM
This is when the advantage of owning your own business comes in. AWWW YEAAHH!!!

u jelly?

how are the lemonade sales these days?

KɅΞW
04-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Quite good! All thanks to my super secret ingredient

Patmonster
04-28-2012, 04:43 PM

^^ This.

You can't even judge a game by a beta. Thus, why I didn't bother playing beta at all.
+1 Perma ban :plzdie::plzdie::plzdie::plzdie:

Now.. on the other hand, if blizz does fuck up this game then I will snap my foot off in their asses. I played D1 at 7 years old and warcraft 1 at 5/6. So I'm begging blizz don't fuck with my emotions now that I'm 19 lol.

KɅΞW
04-28-2012, 10:54 PM
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s406/kawzilla/234.jpg

maynard
05-01-2012, 05:48 PM

......:icon_mrgreen:

Tickle Me Emo
05-01-2012, 10:59 PM

......:icon_mrgreen:

lol

Two weeks to go... is it weird that I'm more excited about Diablo 3 release than my birthday?

Nemesis
05-01-2012, 11:25 PM
lol

Two weeks to go... is it weird that I'm more excited about Diablo 3 release than my birthday?

Perfect timing, Me and my girl are going away the week before, we get back the 13th, and i told her I don't want to see her for a month.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-03-2012, 02:46 AM
how do i pre order?

Sin
05-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Go to blizzards website... or battle.net.

Nemesis
05-03-2012, 08:36 AM
how do i pre order?

I. Don't think you get anything special from pre ordering?

blackmail242
05-03-2012, 10:02 AM
I. Don't think you get anything special from pre ordering? My coworker was telling me about a flash drive she gets because she pre-order the collectors version I think: It comes with diablo 1&2 pre installed. http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/diablo-iii-collectors-edition/97853 Found it :Ps

Erdenay
05-03-2012, 12:13 PM
The troll got trolled.

kinda bums me out...

This. I personally loved D2 PvP system, even if it had me... Quite annoyed a few times.

maynard
05-03-2012, 03:03 PM
My coworker was telling me about a flash drive she gets because she pre-order the collectors version I think: It comes with diablo 1&2 pre installed. http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/diablo-iii-collectors-edition/97853 Found it :Ps

they did the same with with the SC2 CE... flash drive shaped like jim raynor's dog tags with SC/BW on it.

brett friggin favre
05-03-2012, 06:40 PM
not gonna bother with this game for a few reasons. first, as soon as gw2 comes out, that's gonna be my timesink. don't need another. second, i don't like how blizzard handled wow after tbc. plus i just really dislike the top down view. always made me feel restricted.

maynard
05-04-2012, 12:53 AM
what they did with a wow expansion is irrelevant

Pl@YwithM3
05-05-2012, 01:58 PM
so apparently if u buy the collectors edition, one of the things included is a set of angel wings that u can wear on ur charactor. they dont do anything but look pretty...but theyre pretty :3

brett friggin favre
05-05-2012, 02:34 PM
what they did with a wow expansion is irrelevant

somewhat, i'm just afraid they'd carry over similar business practices. plus i'd have to choose between d3 and gw2 eventually, and i'd go hands down gw2. my brother's going with d3 though, he played a lot of d2. tried to get me into it...didn't work lol. just not my cup o' tea i suppose

Nemesis
05-06-2012, 11:20 PM
My coworker was telling me about a flash drive she gets because she pre-order the collectors version I think: It comes with diablo 1&2 pre installed. http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/diablo-iii-collectors-edition/97853 Found it :Ps

That has nothing to do with a pre-order. you can get that two weeks after release date. That's a collectors edition, not a pre-order.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2012, 07:03 AM
That has nothing to do with a pre-order. you can get that two weeks after release date. That's a collectors edition, not a pre-order.

what is the pre-order bonus?

maynard
05-07-2012, 11:19 AM
what is the pre-order bonus?

nothing as far as I know.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-07-2012, 10:29 PM
im pressed, should i buy the game? hmm

Pl@YwithM3
05-07-2012, 10:31 PM
nothing as far as I know.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4496520636

correct!

Nemesis
05-07-2012, 11:51 PM
im pressed, should i buy the game? hmm

It's a good game. fun easy combat with character customization, dozens of ways to play each class, and lots of fun cool looking gear. Also cows.

maynard
05-07-2012, 11:53 PM
would be nice if there is a cow level in D3

Nemesis
05-08-2012, 06:01 AM
would be nice if there is a cow level in D3

From what they've said there is no cow level, but knowing them, there will be something.

Sin
05-08-2012, 07:49 AM
If there's a cow level I'm going to make buttloads of real money! YESSSSSSSS!

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-08-2012, 12:42 PM
so i decided to buy the game, under the premise that i will eventually be able to pay for the game through the marketplace, resulting in the game costing me and my currently broke ass 0$. If this is done right, D3 could be considered an investment.

Pl@YwithM3
05-08-2012, 02:31 PM
i just thought all this was "enlightening" an wanted to share it with you all :)

blacksmith and crafting items

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFx2odto8CA

auction house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ir6zrHXuO0

runestones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNoOaD-trB0&feature=relmfu

battlenet features

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoK_Z5YIUk0

(for anyone who didnt Pl@Y the beta) here are some really nice full walk-through vids for each charactor beating the entire beta.

Barbarian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHLzcl7IwxM
Demon Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R6VsXmBntE
Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKQ6Ynp7jsk
Witch Doctor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fLt9sDiwho
Wizard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eapqzT5cNcU

maynard
05-08-2012, 02:48 PM
If there's a cow level I'm going to make buttloads of real money! YESSSSSSSS!

why? magic finding never took place in the cow level. the point of the cow level was experience for fast leveling, and was the best way 2 lvl when you hit 90+

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-08-2012, 03:46 PM
the 4.99 concept. Nuff said.

maynard
05-08-2012, 05:20 PM
I love how he commented (on the AH vid) how the Auction House in WoW is a game of it's own... cause it's sooo beyond true. same thing will happen with D3 now..... as an ex gold farmer and someone who did nothing but play the auction house... I look forward 2 this...

no clue why they added auto bidding... it will just let people like me grief others Lol. if I know you got auto bid on, ill just jack the price up 5 times what it's worth 2 teach the person a lesson... if blizzards % they take from each transaction is based on the size of the transaction, I guess that would make sense as they would see a bigger return knowing people like me and other auction house whores will just grief people with it...

can't wait 2 finally play this God damn game and see it all come together.

Pl@YwithM3
05-08-2012, 07:14 PM
no clue why they added auto bidding... it will just let people like me grief others Lol. if I know you got auto bid on, ill just jack the price up 5 times what it's worth 2 teach the person a lesson...

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING XD that whole real world money deal sketches me out tho... id rather do it all traditionally anyways: buy with gold, craft, or discover all my gear

can't wait 2 finally play this God damn game and see it all come together.
at least you were able to Pl@Y the beta :| my craptop saw the game install button an was like UHHH NO, FUCK YOU GET LOST

Nemesis
05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
The nice thing about the auction house is it will be legit. there were so many problems with people resorting to a 'black market' style to get gold and items that it caused blizzard a lot of problems. this way they can control item transfer 100%. making money off it for them is always a bonus as well.

ZERO
05-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Anyone know how I could get a Collector's Edition? I preordered the game online but since then I realized this collectors edition gives you cool shit in game.

Nemesis
05-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Anyone know how I could get a Collector's Edition? I preordered the game online but since then I realized this collectors edition gives you cool shit in game.

Says you can get them from best buy and places like that. I'd go in and make sure they're getting them in and if they can save you one.

ZERO
05-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Yea I guess that I will need to go to the store tommorow then so I can order it. Hopefully I can get Blizzard to let me transfer my existing game copy so I can use it as a gift.

Pl@YwithM3
05-10-2012, 03:06 AM
i was initially under the impression that collectors ed. was going to be released long after the game opening itself, but now im hearing a lot of things that say otherwise :headache: ....SO IDK.. i just want the angelic wings that come with it that you can put on your charactor :icon_mrgreen:

EDIT: here, just found this. everything to be included in the D3CE :wtg: http://www.diablowiki.net/Diablo_III_Collector's_Edition

ZERO
05-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Also the ability to use the die infinite times is nice so you can always customize the color at no cost.

ZERO
05-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Just got it from Frys :wtg:

Pl@YwithM3
05-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Just got it from Frys :wtg:
wait wait wait what? got the collectors ed? if so.. do share xD

maynard
05-10-2012, 02:47 PM

if you want the CE, go 2 a game store and pre order 1, it's quite simple.

Pl@YwithM3
05-10-2012, 02:56 PM
if you want the CE, go 2 a game store and pre order 1, it's quite simple.

CE pre-ordering is sold out pretty much everywhere... period :| ebay has it for like 3x the price -.-

has anyone else seen it still avalible somewhere?! :banghead:

maynard
05-10-2012, 03:02 PM
stop looking online, go 2 a game store. the EB games here has them sitting on the wall available for purchase, I doubt they are the only one.

Disflux
05-10-2012, 05:15 PM
GameStop, which owns EB Games, has been sold out of the CE for about 3-4 months now. And with the expected shortages with CE, don't rely on online retailers actually HAVING them available even if it says they do.

maynard
05-10-2012, 06:12 PM
well... come 2 Canada.... we got it here ^^

ZERO
05-10-2012, 08:12 PM

YEa the CE!

Pl@YwithM3
05-10-2012, 09:21 PM
YEa the CE!

PLEASE can u post the exact link to where you got that? :icon_mrgreen:

ZERO
05-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I walked into Fry's and bought it...

maynard
05-10-2012, 11:56 PM
I walked into Fry's and bought it...

was zoidberg there?

Sin
05-11-2012, 07:55 AM
My Diablo collection. Can't has!

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3491/asdla.jpg

LOL! Dude is nuts!

Pl@YwithM3
05-11-2012, 05:10 PM
so i just realized i know somebody who works at a semi-local gamestop... if i get lucky than they'll snag me a box (that will hopefully not get picked up hahahaha)

maynard
05-14-2012, 05:05 PM
9 more hours and ill have my copy ^^

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-14-2012, 05:18 PM
anyone plan on being up at midnight for release? Trying to get a group of 4 right off the bat. Installing now.

maynard
05-14-2012, 05:21 PM
you better believe ill be around.

it's D3 time!

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-14-2012, 05:22 PM
you better believe ill be around.

it's D3 time!

I figured you would but a full party is ideal!

Off to go grab some snacks and energy drinks!!!! Installing a microwave right next to my desk!!!! Lastly BEER!

maynard
05-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Installing a microwave right next to my desk!!!!

enjoy your tumor.

Lastly BEER!

hellz yeah.

Joker
05-14-2012, 08:36 PM
I'll most definitely be up at midnight tonight to play.

maynard
05-14-2012, 10:36 PM
0RBCEV1yyD8

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-14-2012, 11:10 PM
is the release time, PST?

): ill be waiting tell 2am

Penis シ
05-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Bought it up. Installed and waiting for the servers to go online.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2012, 01:52 AM
8 min!

you all ready? WEEEE WOOHHOTOOOTT!!!!!

maynard
05-15-2012, 02:21 AM
just got home, installing ^^

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2012, 02:28 AM
just got home, installing ^^

spam login and character creation, thats all that aqwaits atm. ):

blackmail242
05-15-2012, 07:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI0gM3PN-F4&feature=g-u-u

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Monk = best class. You need to be some what competent in regards to mechanics, after that gear choice and passive abilities ensure your monkly hood is in pro tank mood. lvl 20 0 deaths so far. everyother kit and spirit use gives me heals and i have a healing ability for the party along with buffs like evasion. Monk is the shit!.

Sin
05-15-2012, 12:15 PM
The game is easy on any difficulty except Inferno, so I've read. So doesn't really matter which class you pick. I will be Monk though!

maynard
05-15-2012, 01:29 PM
barbarian ftw ^^

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Servers are down again, made it allll the way to lvl 21 and bam!

Sin
05-15-2012, 02:27 PM
News on when they'll be back up?

maynard
05-15-2012, 02:29 PM
1:30 pdt

Sin
05-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Gooood! Right before I get home. Perfect.

maynard
05-15-2012, 02:52 PM
servers back up

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2012, 04:18 PM
servers back up
Servers back down

maynard
05-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Servers back down

shouldn't be down long id assume.

kind of a piss off though they were this un prepared server traffic wise....

sc2 did more people on opening day and the game was playable... there were some issues, but not like this lol.

Rapedollar$
05-15-2012, 05:56 PM
.... Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep getting a error 14009 every fucking time i try to log in....

god damnit let me play the fucking game

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-16-2012, 04:22 AM
Some of you may already be aware but if not here ya go. Apart from making long pit stops to explore the expanded lore, i have been rushing the game. Currently lvl 27 half way into act 3. My goals and incentives mainly lie within the future Money AH. anyways, just want you all to know, if you run into a tussle and no one is on and you need help let me know! ill lend a hand. also, i have crap loads of saved items, if you are looking for something let me know i might have it, if not i will save it.

can add me in game with [email protected]

Nemesis
05-16-2012, 06:04 AM
Some of you may already be aware but if not here ya go. Apart from making long pit stops to explore the expanded lore, i have been rushing the game. Currently lvl 27 half way into act 3. My goals and incentives mainly lie within the future Money AH. anyways, just want you all to know, if you run into a tussle and no one is on and you need help let me know! ill lend a hand. also, i have crap loads of saved items, if you are looking for something let me know i might have it, if not i will save it.

can add me in game with [email protected]

how do the random mob drops work at your lvl? like i'm 11 or something, can i follow you and get some good shit or is it all lvl sensitive?

maynard
05-16-2012, 03:08 PM
you could follow him. but being some where that you should be like 15+ lvls higher than you are will just get you killed a lot.

play public games with people who are doing the same quests as ya.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-16-2012, 04:10 PM
how do the random mob drops work at your lvl? like i'm 11 or something, can i follow you and get some good shit or is it all lvl sensitive? not only would you get your ass kicked, you would stop be from getting EXP.

maynard
05-16-2012, 08:50 PM
they need 2 stop taking the servers down before I fucking kill someone....

Nemesis
05-16-2012, 09:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk

Mikey made a video about the down time.

Steamer
05-17-2012, 08:20 PM
mikey made a video about the down time.

lol!

Dude's gonna have a heart attack. Hilarious shit.

maynard
05-17-2012, 08:25 PM
funny... after I watched that video, I went back into diablo and slayed Ghom, the Lord of gluttony... lol.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-17-2012, 11:34 PM
that video gave me a joke i use in G chat often.

I fit it into a convo for example:

'OMG why are the servers going down AGAIN!?!?!"
me: "they need to, it is extremely urgent you see, there is no official max cap on errors yet, people are reaching error lvl 1113453"

Nemesis
05-17-2012, 11:58 PM
that video gave me a joke i use in G chat often.

I fit it into a convo for example:

'OMG why are the servers going down AGAIN!?!?!"
me: "they need to, it is extremely urgent you see, there is no official max cap on errors yet, people are reaching error lvl 1113453"

No, the jokes in this video were funny...keep trying.

XX0wnsXY
05-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Im very surprised at how well i am enjoying the game. The biggest thing for me was the view, but i adjusted very easily. I like the difficulty and seemingly random elites and good drops. The effects for skills are pretty damn neat. Im playing a wizard and LOVE my skill that spawns tornadoes of destruction lol.

Its good. Its GOOD!

Sidenote: wtf are mushrooms for!?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-18-2012, 03:08 AM
Im very surprised at how well i am enjoying the game. The biggest thing for me was the view, but i adjusted very easily. I like the difficulty and seemingly random elites and good drops. The effects for skills are pretty damn neat. Im playing a wizard and LOVE my skill that spawns tornadoes of destruction lol.

Its good. Its GOOD!

mushrooms are for pny levels and rainbows and magical teddy bears !!!!!

maynard
05-18-2012, 04:58 AM
mushrooms are for pny levels and rainbows and magical teddy bears !!!!!

he meant "pony" ... and he's actually correct lol....

acolyte_to_jippity
05-18-2012, 07:12 AM

Its good. Its GOOD!

well i remember the black mushroom from the beta had a description talking about red herrings...

XX0wnsXY
05-18-2012, 11:13 AM
ok sin explained the cow and pony level to me. Got it.

maynard
05-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Options > Gameplay > Elective mode.

XX0wnsXY
05-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Options > Gameplay > Elective mode.

I love elective mode. Found out about it last night. I can make my wizard do much higher DPS than with the presets.

Also, just got my first legendary!

Chikun
05-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Anyone in Hell difficulty yet?

maynard
05-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Anyone in Hell difficulty yet?

I am.

Masskid
05-19-2012, 06:39 PM
So are me and mikey

maynard
05-19-2012, 07:35 PM
So are me and mikey

you're welcome :smirk:

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-19-2012, 09:32 PM
you're welcome :smirk:

i was not apart of the request for assistance. i swear! im a self reliant monk who does better solo then in a group ):

ill be even better when i spend some time calculating new build possibilities with the elective feature.

also.... fuck hell mode...

Savage beasts (aka giant bulls that do alot of damage) spawning with Heavy hitting aoes, fear skills and walling.. game over just walk around that bitch.

maynard
05-20-2012, 12:22 AM
yeah... hell mode is kinda fucked lol

... really makes you wonder what inferno mode will be like lol

Chikun
05-20-2012, 12:56 AM
Pretty sure boss mobs with invulnerable minions, extra health, and vortex are the bane of my existence.

Nemesis
05-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Instead of playing I'm at a stupid wedding. At least I can't feel my face. And where the fuck is dinner? Cunts.

XX0wnsXY
05-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Instead of playing I'm at a stupid wedding. At least I can't feel my face. And where the fuck is dinner? Cunts.

Im having Diablo for dinner.

maynard
05-20-2012, 09:11 PM
a fine dish indeed!

maynard
05-21-2012, 05:34 AM
w00t lvl 60.

not sure if I should go demon hunter or wizard for my secondary char.

XX0wnsXY
05-21-2012, 08:31 AM
w00t lvl 60.

not sure if I should go demon hunter or wizard for my secondary char.

I recommend Wizard. Should be more of a challenge if youre going to solo it. I speak from Experience, without the right build, it's hard to survive as a wizard against big mobs that spit poison and molten lava.

XX0wnsXY
05-21-2012, 02:58 PM
There seems to be some accounts getting hacked that claim they use authenticators. Blizzard is supposed to release info on it soon...so far, im ok.

Chikun
05-21-2012, 11:25 PM
There seems to be some accounts getting hacked that claim they use authenticators. Blizzard is supposed to release info on it soon...so far, im ok.

I think it's China.

Also started solo'ing inferno. Didn't go well when I encountered a blue mob.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-22-2012, 03:08 AM
Gotta love the ....8 hour downtime!

maynard
05-22-2012, 03:15 AM
.....fuck!!!!!!!!!

also... lovin my new demon hunter.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-22-2012, 03:35 AM
.....fuck!!!!!!!!!

also... lovin my new demon hunter.

so how are you feeling about your bard in inferno........

maynard
05-22-2012, 03:46 AM
I'm A3 hell with my barb... and I'm not having fun lol.... the mobs get WAYYY 2 crazy come hell and on... I rather be at a distance and have good spells for splitting a bad scene when needed. so far all I do is hold right click and shoot rapid and I basically destroy everything in it's path lol. I have a bunch of gear on that adds + experience... I'm prob sitting around 40% so I'm lvling up REAL fast, already lvl 24 and I didn't even put that much time in lol.

but yeah... close range just doesn't seem 2 really be all that fun once hell hits, the sorc is the best for crowd control and offers more options, but the demon hunter has epic speed, and I mainly wanted one so I have a character for power leveling people as the wizard/sorcs teleport is shit now.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-22-2012, 03:56 AM
I'm A3 hell with my barb... and I'm not having fun lol.... the mobs get WAYYY 2 crazy come hell and on... I rather be at a distance and have good spells for splitting a bad scene when needed. so far all I do is hold right click and shoot rapid and I basically destroy everything in it's path lol. I have a bunch of gear on that adds + experience... I'm prob sitting around 40% so I'm lvling up REAL fast, already lvl 24 and I didn't even put that much time in lol.

but yeah... close range just doesn't seem 2 really be all that fun once hell hits, the sorc is the best for crowd control and offers more options, but the demon hunter has epic speed, and I mainly wanted one so I have a character for power leveling people as the wizard/sorcs teleport is shit now.

the reason i asked was in regards to several bards and monks getting to lvl 60 and inferno. there is a growing backlash in the melee community, i would assume that soon there will be some nerfing on ranged and buffing with melee.

XX0wnsXY
05-22-2012, 05:42 PM
So far I have all of the mats for the staff of herding..now to get the recipe drop :x

maynard
05-22-2012, 06:08 PM
meh not really interested in the pony level... seems 2 be the same as the cow level... but in D2... there was a reason worth having it, and that's cause the max level was 99 and it took a shitload of time 2 actually hit it... you can hit lvl 60 before you even make it into inferno mode or finish hell... so... I don't see the point in the pony level.

Chikun
05-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Better drops. From what I hear anyway, whether it's gossip or gospel is another matter.

the reason i asked was in regards to several bards and monks getting to lvl 60 and inferno. there is a growing backlash in the melee community, i would assume that soon there will be some nerfing on ranged and buffing with melee.

The backlash is stemming from the thought that its mathematically impossible to do Act 2 Inferno with the drops from Act 1. The discussion also lead to the growing backlash at a broken loot system where blue gear surpasses legendary gear.

XX0wnsXY
05-23-2012, 12:09 PM
If anyone doesn't know..a lot of people are getting hacked. Blizzard said they have investigated a number of the claims, and say there is no correlation between joining public games and getting hacked (Which was the rumor). There was also speculation that it was a hack that was game side, which meant that it could surpass the authenticator and pw. Blizzard has also denied those claims..

The funny thing is, Passwords are not case sensitive, which may make it easier for hackers to guess PWs. If you don't use it, get an authenticator and use it.

Also, last night after work (12am est) there was an issue with the AH. I was trying to buy tomes and it kept giving me error: 37107 or something like that, which when googling, meant that that item had been bought before I could make the purchase, only every item on the AH was doing it..especially the high level items. There was speculation that the hackers that were hacking all of the accounts, were now trying to control the market. They have now taken down the AH from what the mainscreen says.

all I can say is LOL. what a clusterfuck.

Masskid
05-23-2012, 08:34 PM
So far I have all of the mats for the staff of herding..now to get the recipe drop :x

already got the nightmare staff :3

Nemesis
05-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Weeell, just got hacked, everything is gone.

XX0wnsXY
05-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Weeell, just got hacked, everything is gone.

Submit a ticket. Tell them everything and they will rollback your account, but it may take a couple of days..after they do, use an authenticator. You only get two rollbacks so, hopefully they cant get you again.

Nemesis
05-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Submit a ticket. Tell them everything and they will rollback your account, but it may take a couple of days..after they do, use an authenticator. You only get two rollbacks so, hopefully they cant get you again.

already on it, jsut have to wait. fucking chinks.

maynard
05-24-2012, 01:14 AM
that's lame!

Masskid
05-24-2012, 10:23 AM
yay!! inferno... T.T dear god save me

maynard
05-25-2012, 04:15 PM
those bastards patched my lvling/money exploit.

Pl@YwithM3
05-25-2012, 04:44 PM
those bastards patched my lvling/money exploit.
lol? do tell

maynard
05-25-2012, 05:13 PM
basically id offer 2 power level people by exploiting the quest hand ins when you kill azmodan.

originally you got 44kxp and 1900 gold when you killed azmodan, you then go 2 town and hand in the other part of the quest right away which was another 44k xp and 1900 gold.

the trick part was that the person doesn't click the soulstone 2 complete the quest till I would leave the game... after I left, I woulld click resume, which put me right back in azomodans layer next 2 the soulstone, the person who I'm power leveling would accept the quests in the first game, then join my game, and get credit for both quests right away when they would join, so basically every 4-5 min you would get 176 thousand xp and around 8k gold. I would power level people for the money the quests reward. so basically every 2 runs I would make around 15k.

Pl@YwithM3
05-25-2012, 06:38 PM
...holy fuck o.O im not even gonna bother asking how u came up with that hahahah nifty trick :lmao:

Masskid
05-25-2012, 07:53 PM
...holy fuck o.O im not even gonna bother asking how u came up with that hahahah nifty trick :lmao:

:D he stole it from me and my friend :P

maynard
05-25-2012, 10:34 PM
and your friend stole it from his friend. the part of exploiting azmodan over and over I figured out the second I killed him. the part of having people leave the game was passed down.

and masskid, you have no friends.

ZERO
05-26-2012, 04:21 PM
What I hate is I load from a save and as soon as I get in I am isntantly sorrounded by way more shit than was at the checkpoint the previous time and get isntant killed 30seconds into the game. It is like come on I need a few min to get my barings here. I missed clicking heal by 1 seoncd b/c shit happoned so fast after I joined the game. However that may also be pasrly my fault for going glass cannon. High DPS ftw!

Chikun
05-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Starting to farm inferno cows with some friends. Had a few high dps weapons drop so far (900-1000).

Masskid
05-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Starting to farm inferno cows with some friends. Had a few high dps weapons drop so far (900-1000).

when you say inferno cows, you mean like your in inferno difficulty and in the pony level?

maynard
05-27-2012, 03:54 PM
there is no cow level... shit... even the cow king himself tells you this.

XX0wnsXY
05-27-2012, 05:11 PM
I am in an unhealthy relationship with Diablo...

It makes me angry, makes me sad, makes me feel scared for my life..and then gives me nice things to make up for it!

maynard
05-27-2012, 07:58 PM
LMFAO

epic comment.

and I just finally got my second character 2 level 60... yay! inferno here I come! ... once I kill diablo.... he's a bitch in hell.

Pl@YwithM3
05-27-2012, 10:23 PM
i am in an unhealthy relationship with diablo...

are you secretly adria?!

XX0wnsXY
05-28-2012, 12:31 AM
are you secretly adria?!

I guess im just another one of diablo's bitches..so maybe lol.

On another note...FUCK the butcher on hell mode. Worst trouble weve had yet! Fuck the dragonflies in act 2 with firechains, freeze, and desecration too...lol

ZERO
05-28-2012, 01:55 AM
I thought it would be so so replaying the game but dam the harder levels really are a lot more fun. I am supprised that a game can actually be more fun after you have already beat it once. :icon_mrgreen:

maynard
05-28-2012, 02:01 AM
couldn't agree more... you also get far better loot as you progress also giving you a good reason 2 continue playing and beating the game.

Chikun
05-28-2012, 03:25 AM
Complaining about anything being hard in Hell difficulty is laughable. Play Inferno and prepare your anus, Champion mobs use the Devil's lube.

Rage
05-28-2012, 12:17 PM
after reading all of this it sounds like ima back to buck up and get me some d3... loved d2, but its been SOOOO long since I played a game of this nature...

ZERO
05-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Hey you want hard I finished Nightmare act IV with a level 35 wizard! Everything either can 1 hit kill me or leave me with 100hp. I took out 50% of diablo hp before I got killed and my friend finished him.

The power of DPS and running away ftw!

Masskid
05-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Hey you want hard I finished Nightmare act IV with a level 35 wizard! Everything either can 1 hit kill me or leave me with 100hp. I took out 50% of diablo hp before I got killed and my friend finished him.

The power of DPS and running away ftw!

I'm on act 2 with a level 60 demon hunter :D everything 1 hits me.... end of story T.T

Penis シ
05-28-2012, 03:34 PM
I've basically put a pause on storyline and I'm trying to get liquid rainbow and the gibbering gemstone. Anyone care to help? Spent two days on that shit and can't get the chest to spawn.

Masskid
05-28-2012, 04:39 PM
I've basically put a pause on storyline and I'm trying to get liquid rainbow and the gibbering gemstone. Anyone care to help? Spent two days on that shit and can't get the chest to spawn.
make sure its the right area for the liquid rainbow

the gibbering gemstone is not a chest drop, it drops from a special mob caverns of frost

maynard
05-28-2012, 04:47 PM

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Whimsyshire

Penis シ
05-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Oh no, I know all about it. It's just that RNGs don't like me. Anytime I save Zaven, the chest doesn't spawn. This has happened at least a dozen times. Sometimes I give up on it for a few hours and run over to the Caverns of Frost and I can't get the monster to spawn. After I'm done with all that, I'll deal with Izual, but damn it gets boring hour after hour of no spawns.

meatspin
05-29-2012, 03:43 PM
You can get all the leveling and farming exploits from ownedcore.com. Aside from that, this game is seeming like trash to me. Until it is updated to be more dynamic as far as difficulty levels go, Inferno will be just a gear check and no obvious advance in skill or prudent use of skills will save your frustrations. Once you are all past act 2 (or maybe even act 1) in Inferno, you will begin to understand how retarded this version of the Diablo franchise really is. As a side note, the original developers of Diablo and Diablo 2 are the creators of Torchlight and its upcoming sequel owned by developer studio Runic Games. I will be looking forward to Torchlight 2 in late summer even though I have never played the original game.

I read an interesting article on Forbes about how the main developers from Blizzard North who created the Diablo franchise actually quit around 2006 or something during development of Diablo 3. This caused the project to be scrapped by Blizzard until they found either the time, motivation, and/or the budget to continue development with a new team. The old team created their own brainchild called Torchlight and the new team spawned some World of Warcraft whorish nightmare of a Diablo game.

Chikun
05-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Why is it that I still need to run this game in compatibility mode for XP SP3 in order to play? Administrative mode I understand but really? This?

Why is it that the latency is still horrible? Rubber banding on mobs that kill me in one hit isn't fun.

Why is it that I will be randomly disconnected if I don't join general chat? I don't want to have my chat being spammed by gold sellers.

Why does it seem like the developers never tested the endgame? How else was it possible that obviously overpowered and broken builds made it into the retail version?

Why did I blindly spend 60$ that clearly feels like a beta?

Why is it that game companies ruin franchises I like?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Why is it that I still need to run this game in compatibility mode for XP SP3 in order to play? Administrative mode I understand but really? This?

Why is it that the latency is still horrible? Rubber banding on mobs that kill me in one hit isn't fun.

Why is it that I will be randomly disconnected if I don't join general chat? I don't want to have my chat being spammed by gold sellers.

Why does it seem like the developers never tested the endgame? How else was it possible that obviously overpowered and broken builds made it into the retail version?

Why did I blindly spend 60$ that clearly feels like a beta?

Why is it that game companies ruin franchises I like?

Why is it that the only way i feel i can make my moneys worth, it to sell items on the real money AH that keeps getting its release date pushed back?

meatspin
05-30-2012, 03:42 PM
If everyone knew that the real developers of the original franchise and the first half of the development cycle of Diablo 3 were developing Torchlight 2 after quitting "Blizzard North", I doubt it would even have half as many sales as it has today.

You can understand that they solely made this game to turn an incredible profit out of a paltry amount of man/brain power. Most intelligent development studios would increase difficulty in a game by increasing the components required for the AI of server 'creatures' to interact with the players. Diablo 3 sadly only increases the static attributes of everything in each difficulty level. Take Guild Wars for instance. That game requires more advanced tactics and critical thinking as you progress through the missions as the creatures use more devastating abilities and combine different attack and defense strategies as you progress. Diablo 3 does neither of this. The mobs react the same way through all difficulties which takes hardly any dynamic thoughts or development strategies to put together. I've played Flash games with more thoughtful dynamics.

Sin
05-31-2012, 07:26 AM
If everyone knew that the real developers of the original franchise and the first half of the development cycle of Diablo 3 were developing Torchlight 2 after quitting "Blizzard North", I doubt it would even have half as many sales as it has today.

Not sure if you got all your information right. The head guys over at Blizzard North left years ago and went to Flagship Studios which created a terrible game called Hellgate:London (diablo-esque 3PS/FPS). Most people haven't even heard of that garbage ass game. lol I think someone picked up the license and is making it F2P idk.

Anyways... once Flaship pooped out, they started Runic which made Torchlight, which was an awesome single-player action-rpg. Basically a rip-off of D2 with a different story, and there was only one town. They stole their entire soundtrack from D2 though, which brought a bit of nostalgia, and now whenever I hear the music in D3, I think back to Torchlight... Lol

That being said, both Torchlight and Torchlight 2 are worth the buy. Torchlight 2 is only $20 c'moooon you can't beat that for the same experience from D2, but with a different story and WoW-ish artstyle.

meatspin
05-31-2012, 08:05 AM
Not sure if you got all your information right. The head guys over at Blizzard North left years ago and went to Flagship Studios which created a terrible game called Hellgate:London (diablo-esque 3PS/FPS). Most people haven't even heard of that garbage ass game. lol I think someone picked up the license and is making it F2P idk.

Anyways... once Flaship pooped out, they started Runic which made Torchlight, which was an awesome single-player action-rpg. Basically a rip-off of D2 with a different story, and there was only one town. They stole their entire soundtrack from D2 though, which brought a bit of nostalgia, and now whenever I hear the music in D3, I think back to Torchlight... Lol

That being said, both Torchlight and Torchlight 2 are worth the buy. Torchlight 2 is only $20 c'moooon you can't beat that for the same experience from D2, but with a different story and WoW-ish artstyle.

1. Diablo 3 development began in 2001.

2. A mass exodus of employees left Blizzard North in 2003 and reformed in a development company called Flagship Studios which developed Hellgate: London.

3. In 2005, Blizzard North was closed by Vivendi (their corporate masters).

4. In 2008, Runic Games studio is created by former Diablo franchise designers and invited a host of talent from Flagship Studios when it dissolved that same year.

Before the year 2005, former Blizzard North staffers (or a trickster) had leaked teaser videos and various other media possibly relating to the early development of a game that might possibly have been Diablo 3. Sadly, the disappearance of the whole original staff makes for a fitting reason as to why the game is not what anyone expected and lacks the insight to garner the fervor of rabid online gamers. All in the name of Capitalism, such havoc was wrought from a corporate schism.

Interesting link (although some of it might be untrue):
http://www.diablowiki.net/Diablo_3_History

Chikun
05-31-2012, 12:56 PM
I liked Hellgate London for the same reason I liked Auto Assault. Different is fun.