Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:44 PM
I am GOD!!!!! Sry got carried away with the celebration........ lol

ZERO
09-27-2008, 05:50 PM
?..............

Hitman
09-27-2008, 05:54 PM
I have stats of him using the admin tag and a name made to look like project s. Therefor he is trying to cause problems and impersonate admins and or attempt to appear as an admin. This player is being perma banned from all servers.

Also 5 pages, wtf. All I had to do was look up his stats and everything was there what else is there to discuss. I only read first 2 posts fyi.

Dual
09-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Excellent work...... one less idiot on the IBIS servers!:wtg:

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 06:35 PM
eh that was when me and project were in gungame and i change mine to project X then i put ibis.a and she told me to take it off so i did and went back to project x(never was s)

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-27-2008, 06:45 PM
eh that was when me and project were in gungame and i change mine to project X then i put ibis.a and she told me to take it off so i did and went back to project x(never was s)

Don't try and weasel your way out of this one. You're done Mr. Troublemaker. Take your troublemaking ways to some other server. Have a good life kid.

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Don't try and weasel your way out of this one. You're done Mr. Troublemaker. Take your troublemaking ways to some other server. Have a good life kid.

like i siad me and project were just chillin so i wasnt trying to be like " oh im a admin let me ban you"

wickedtribe
09-27-2008, 07:51 PM
mini retahd i dont know you, at all dude so im not gonna jump to conclusions

but dude..... could you be more of an idiot?

there are things you do and dont understand that there is anything wrong with, but man there are things that you just dont do out of common sense....

you basicaly just ran into a pack of wolves with big steaks tied to you....

man your surrounded by people who dont like you.... im sure you already realised this but man jeeze stop doing the stupid shit or your gonna be out of here.

sorry but cmon dude, nows the time to straiten up if its not already to late.

im not your enemy here man or friend but be a nicer guy and dont do stupid things or try your best to avoid them.

Baliame
09-28-2008, 03:42 AM
Dude, I'm completely sick of this. Could we ban him from these forums?

Dual
09-28-2008, 06:20 AM
Dude, I'm completely sick of this. Could we ban him from these forums?

If You've been banned from all IBIS servers,why would you stick around in the forums? He has no life I Guess.

ZERO
09-28-2008, 01:47 PM
There is a chance that project was aware of this and she personally allowed it. If this is true he will not be banned permanently but will be banned for a minimum of a week starting when and if I hear otherwise. Currently my best evidence is the stats records and thus my current decision is based "solely" off of those logs.

Also, this is not a change in my position I had already decided that information from project or anyone else that was there at the time of him using her name could alter this verdict. In addition I should note that I am aware that these two have been doing some playing around with names and it is not out of the question that she may have been fully aware and or an encourager of his actions.

Regardless I would note that even if he is unbanned at a later date I believe that we should all see an improvement in his behavior because the next time he will be banned for much longer. I personally discussed this matter with him for a few hours last night and made it known that I have no intention of ever unbanning him unless I receive creatable explanations to the records that I see in the logs and that even if the perma is lifted he will remain banned for a minimum of a week following that time.

Note that the situation that I stated is only an example of what could have occurred to show how I really have no idea what was going on in there other than what the stats tell me.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-30-2008, 10:42 AM
If You've been banned from all IBIS servers,why would you stick around in the forums? He has no life I Guess.

I think he likes you :)

Apocalypse
09-30-2008, 02:04 PM
i am god!!!!! Sry got carried away with the celebration........ Lol

cloud <33333333333

Hitman
09-30-2008, 02:08 PM
cloud <33333333333

no homo.......