PDA

View Full Version : Epic Retard has to be banned

Apocalypse
09-27-2008, 09:13 PM
STEAM_0:1:9888320
Look up that steam id on gungame stats. He has pretended to be just about every admin there is.

Then look up his name on ibis pub and zombie mod stats.

His name appears as Epic Retard.

Not only does he have many complaints on him already, he pretended to be an admin.

Hitman
09-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Dude hes already banned. Welcome to ??? 3 hours ago? There was a celebration and everything. Crystal was sent out to everyone....

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 09:23 PM
STEAM_0:1:9888320
Look up that steam id on gungame stats. He has pretended to be just about every admin there is.

Then look up his name on ibis pub and zombie mod stats.

His name appears as Epic Retard.

Not only does he have many complaints on him already, he pretended to be an admin.

1 admin is 1 admin and that admin is my freind so she was ok with it being project X not project S and yea im perma banned already you missed the celbration

Apocalypse
09-27-2008, 09:33 PM
False alarm it was a bug in the rank

Steamer
09-27-2008, 10:17 PM
WTF!!! Were's my drink!

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 10:42 PM
WTF!!! Were's my drink!

(hands one to steamer) xd dont leave him out

Steamer
09-27-2008, 10:49 PM
IDC wtf happend, Just give my my damn booze!

epic miny retahd
09-27-2008, 10:50 PM
IDC wtf happend, Just give my my damn booze!

*gives him a case load*

Dual
09-28-2008, 06:26 AM
*gives him a case load*

Your Gone Retard .. its time to pack up and leave already.:stupid:

Charlie
09-28-2008, 08:43 AM
*gives him a case load*

seriously stop acting like we still want you 2 be here, your not funny. go away.
lol and stop posting dumb ass posts saying ^^that^^ because we know that all your trying 2 do is get back on our good side which is not going to happen
-good day sir and :plzdie:

-=NYS=- C.O.
09-28-2008, 02:52 PM
seriously stop acting like we still want you 2 be here, your not funny. go away.
lol and stop posting dumb ass posts saying ^^that^^ because we know that all your trying 2 do is get back on our good side which is not going to happen

Glad you caught that Charlie.

+Project.S+
09-28-2008, 04:30 PM

charlie...the only time i ever read anything or heard anything about you was in an admin abuse thread. you've had your share now sit down because its embarassing.

Charlie
09-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm sure you've heard that before so i shouldn't have 2 tell u....:violin:
btw wanna know how i got admin abuse thread posted about me? because i did not have a very good seance of the specific rules on the ibis server, i really hope you don't judge what kind of person i am by stupid (barley offensive) admin abuse threads.
if u can read well enough most of those threads have been closed because of me getting acquainted with the rules and apologizing 2 each and everyone of those people that posted the threads.
-get your facts straight please.......:wtg: