PDA

View Full Version : I sent this message from another dimension!

Siege
01-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Mayor Bee was here.

Sincerely,
Mayor Bee

P.S. FREE HONEY FOR EVERYONE!

Steamer
01-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Watch out for the stingerrrr... Oh nooooo.... I stung myself... Welcome.

B1ackOut
01-21-2012, 02:37 AM
Welcome back mayor bee, its been awhile.

taz1stP
01-21-2012, 04:49 AM
mayer beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee where u been

mcilwain
01-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Mayor bee mayor bee mayor bee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hq-G_ZcP-A

Siege
01-23-2012, 05:21 PM
I've been bored as hell. This semester I have loads of time, but also my desktop's mobo had to be RMA'd so between working out and getting shit done I felt like dropping a word or to. To be honest, I was thinking of dropping into Z-mod over the last couple months, but BF3 and the upcoming release of ME3 may prevent that.
And of course my broken comp 'cuz I ain't playing anything on my laptop (but if I do it will def. be Z-mod)

WE SHALL SEE! DERP!

brett friggin favre
01-23-2012, 06:10 PM
I've been bored as hell. This semester I have loads of time, but also my desktop's mobo had to be RMA'd so between working out and getting shit done I felt like dropping a word or to. To be honest, I was thinking of dropping into Z-mod over the last couple months, but BF3 and the upcoming release of ME3 may prevent that.
And of course my broken comp 'cuz I ain't playing anything on my laptop (but if I do it will def. be Z-mod)

WE SHALL SEE! DERP!

shit i need to replay me1 and me2.

and hi person i don't know/don't remember!

Siege
02-04-2012, 09:24 PM
That's ok. In another time (like 2 years ago) I would have made fun of you and we would be friends! Nah, actually it would be my sound board that would make you adore me just like everyone else! Ah....good times