View Full Version : Unban SoopaKoopa!

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 08:21 AM
|SGC|A| SoopaKoopa 10/28/08 8:50-9:10 AM

In Game Name:|SGC|A| SoopaKoopa
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:8139051
Who Banned You: (ADMIN) DuaL l IBIS
When: 8:50-9:10 AM
Where: Simpson_x? (The one with two houses with rooftops)
Why Banned: Apparantly, me and soopa "set" each other up to get kills.

Other Reasons:

*DEAD* Prime : hey dual! soopa says he is permabanned <----------
beemer killed unskilled.noob with ak47.
Player {iG}=P was autokicked for breaking the 200ms ping limit on this server
benthas connected
*DEAD* 941 southern slaughter : you killed me cause your an idiot
[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
 [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
(ADMIN) DuaL l IBIS: IM PERM BANNED FROM SG <-------------
Killer <: Kühnchen Hühnchen :> still has 100 hp left
<: Kühnchen Hühnchen :> killed Prime with p90.
Player: Prime - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "unskilled.noob" - 12 in 1 hit
Player: Prime - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "unskilled.noob" - 96 in 3 hits
Damage Taken from "<: Kühnchen Hühnchen :>" - 15 in 1 hit
beemer killed |RЯG)h3AdShoT MaSt3r{Blade} with scout.
941 southern slaughter killed =(e)=™ΜǾΠڱ†ΣŖ with sg550.
941 southern slaughter killed DuaL l IBIS with ak47.
unskilled.noob killed beemer with xm1014.
unskilled.noob is now leading on level 18
(T) <: Kühnchen Hühnchen :> attacked a teammate
F.S.F BigThings killed turn ur hacks off with ak47.
(T) RefleX` JigglyPuff attacked a teammate
RefleX` JigglyPuff killed unskilled.noob with mac10.
RefleX` JigglyPuff suicided.
Player RefleX` JigglyPuff has been slayed for team killing unskilled.noob
 RefleX` JigglyPuff  killed himself!
<: Kühnchen Hühnchen :> suicided.
Virtus.pro <^> TimoXa.Ru <^> killed |B| with famas.
*DEAD* =(e)=™ΜǾΠڱ†ΣŖ : NO!
[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
[Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
 [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
ETB: Teams are balanced.
(ADMIN) DuaL l IBIS: be happy you did not get a vacation day <----------

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 08:31 AM
Just to add another quick note. On the map de_aim_dust_05-to-05_v2, Dual banned another player for asking why Soopa was banned (One day ban).

Dual
09-28-2008, 08:33 AM
your both banned for cheating...a week now ..take it like a man. letting each other kill one another on gun game is cheating you lucky your getting off easy.

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Hahahahahaha, I don't know where you've been, but me and soopa don't do that shit. Besides you said it yourself, you banned Soopa cause you are banned from their server.

Dual
09-28-2008, 08:50 AM
Disrespecting a admins ...plus you guyings were openly cheating, which you were talking in game about it too.

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Where was the disrespect? I don't ever recall cursing at you in-game or talking back. I asked "why did you ban soopa" and "how long is the ban."
Are we really gonna go back and forth between the two threads?

Dual
09-28-2008, 08:53 AM
You better pray zero.. does not perm banned you for openly cheating with another player.

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 08:57 AM
Still referring back to cheating? What did we do? You can't make a reference to something and leave it at that. That's like me saying You're a fucking douchebag. However, in my case I can back that statement up with evidence whereas you have nothing.

SoopaKoopa
09-28-2008, 08:59 AM
so knifing in the middle of the map is consider cheating now?
thats all we did, and u know it dont get mad that just because your banned from our servers give you the excuse to ban me from yours but it's ok i will take the perma ban if u gave me that i dont mind it's just messed up you had to ban other people for just asking you what was the reason i got banned? and yeah it's cool you gave Prime a day ban i dont want him takin a hit for me just because we were knifin.

Apocalypse
09-28-2008, 09:03 AM
They got banned for a week for this. Funny..

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 09:04 AM
Yep, DuaL can't handle the sexiness of me and soopa so he banished us.
CONTROL YOUR URGES DUAL, MY PENIS IS SAVED FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

Dual
09-28-2008, 09:09 AM
so knifing in the middle of the map is consider cheating now?
thats all we did, and u know it dont get mad that just because your banned from our servers give you the excuse to ban me from yours but it's ok i will take the perma ban if u gave me that i dont mind it's just messed up you had to ban other people for just asking you what was the reason i got banned? and yeah it's cool you gave Prime a one day ban i dont want him takin a hit for me just because we were knifin.

Hey asshole i never played on your server retard!

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 09:11 AM
That's irrelevant. They might have different rules on their server. Don't be bringing that up. Stay focused. You are on the IBIS server not SGC.

Dual
09-28-2008, 09:15 AM
:muffy:
They got banned for a week for this. Funny..

Its call cheating allowing one another to let the guy with the highest score is cheating, as for soppa disrespecting a admin is not tolerated come back in 7 days soopa... and keep your mouth shut!

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 09:19 AM
Uh what? Cheating is when you LET the other person kill you. Soopa is a damn good knifer with the most knife kills on the server. It was a fair fight. He got a shot in, I got a shot in. See that? 1:1 ratio. Thats not cheating. Stop distorting the facts.

Baliame
09-28-2008, 09:22 AM
I don't see in the rules that you're obliged to go with a gun against a knifer if you're below 25...

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 09:23 AM
There ya go. NOTHING IN THE RULES SPECIFY THAT YOU MUST SHOOT A KNIFER. Its the player's preference.

Baliame
09-28-2008, 09:33 AM
I know both Prime and Soopa, they're most excellent knifers (heck I've seen Prime almost win a whole map only knifing, and Soopa has over 10k knife kills? I think that proves something), now if one would stand in the middle leaving the other free to knife him that would be cheating but I have every reason to believe these two knifed it out fair and square.

I'm getting fed up with this picking on random people. Epic Retard, okay, he's an arse, a retard, right, he proved himself he needs a long vacation. Death, okay now I'm a little more concerned, since I know him from zombie for a long time and what the hell could he do wrong... but excuuuse me? These two are long time GG regulars, I've played a lot with them, they're skilled, I haven't ever seen either of them cheating, and if they do have the skill why would they start it now?

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Aw thanks Baliame :}
You're the best :icon_mrgreen:

Dual
09-28-2008, 09:37 AM
He was allowing prime to kill him... they would meet every round. yeah he was standing in the middle on the map.

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 09:38 AM
Umm no? We met twice in the middle. First time he shot me. Second time we knifed it out. Get your facts straight. PLUS if we "were" cheating why would we go to the middle at the BEGINNING of the round. The middle is the most dangerous place to go.

Dual
09-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Umm no? We met twice in the middle. First time he shot me. Second time we knifed it out. Get your facts straight. PLUS if we "were" cheating why would we go to the middle at the BEGINNING of the round. The middle is the most dangerous place to go.

soppa banned for 7 days for cheating and disrespecting admin.

prime banned for 1 day for cheating.

When I see you both allowing to kill one another is still a form of cheating.

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 09:48 AM
Hmm then everyone in the game is cheating? Cause thats what we do in the game. We KILL each other. Of course no one intentionally allows someone to kill them but they still die. Just like me and soopa, we TRIED to kill each other. Neither of us stood still and let the other person win.

ZERO
09-28-2008, 02:26 PM
The only charge that holds here is disrespect, I will assume that the ban will be lifted to a shorter length that represents this charge only by dule. If you are still banned after tomorrow then let me know and I will issue an unban.

Optimus_Prime
09-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks zero!

Envy
09-28-2008, 10:14 PM
I know the Issue is resolved but i would like to say that Soopa and prime are good players and good knifers, they have no need to cheat, nor (as far as i know) any in cling to. Soopa very consistently never uses a gun on a map and only knifes, and prime will do the same thing at times (as do i for that matter). We do joke about accusing others of cheating but it's just that jokes, we all have slightly twisted senses of humor. It would be a very big loss to the morning server to lose prime or Soopa IMO.

Again issue is resolved, just my 2cents

SoopaKoopa
09-29-2008, 08:04 AM
He was allowing prime to kill him... they would meet every round. yeah he was standing in the middle on the map.

here it is the demo where i let Prime kill me and we meet in the middle of the map every round. Judge for your self and Perma ban me if u want Dual Here is your Evidence.

oh and run it to the 12.00 minute mark that's where we talk about me letting him kill me and i let him do it. while just standing there in the middle of the map.

I LIKE TURTLES
09-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Prime is a pretty good knifer... (when your back is to him).
Prime you are my turtle bitch.
I will do you with my turtle penis just like I always do.

PEW PEW PEW

Optimus_Prime
09-29-2008, 01:36 PM
I love turtle soup. I love making turtle soup.
Catch the drift Turtles? :}

Optimus_Prime
09-29-2008, 01:37 PM
oh and run it to the 12.00 minute mark that's where we talk about me letting him kill me and i let him do it. while just standing there in the middle of the map.

What are you talking about soopa, you didn't let me kill you...You called me a bitch afterwards too :}

SoopaKoopa
09-29-2008, 01:40 PM
What are you talking about soopa, you didn't let me kill you...You called me a bitch afterwards too :}

thats the point we were jokin around i did not let u knife me u nub :P

I LIKE TURTLES
09-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Soopa,

No one is allowed to call my stupid worthless child Prime a nub.

I will gut you myself if it happens again.
:icon_mrgreen:

SoopaKoopa
09-29-2008, 02:13 PM
oh hell naw Bring it Tuttlez. :samurai:

Optimus_Prime
09-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Whoa where did you get that sword guy?

I LIKE TURTLES
09-29-2008, 02:42 PM
WTF?
I want the sword guy.

Prime go back to your room and practice knifing, worthless child.

Optimus_Prime
09-29-2008, 03:14 PM
I'll practice on your FACE!