Chris

In game Name

Cro-Mags

Weapons of Choice

Awp, Deagle, AK, TMP

Maps

blue arena, cs_complex, de_dust2, texture city, aim_shotty, inferno

Reason for App

I enjoy the Ibis servers even though i mostly play on GG. Everyone is really friendly and I have a good time while I'm playing. My previous clan disbanded and their server shut down, so I started playing at the Ibis server. At my previous clan, I was the senior admin and did a pretty good job keeping order and making sure evryone had a great time.

I am looking for a new community to join where I can help moderate the servers and make sure everything runs smoothly.

Experience

I have been playing css since 2004, and as stated above, I was a senior admin for the Fatal Fairyland clan for 4 years.

Contact Info

Steam Account Name: fbmbmx

email: [email protected]

About me

25 year old college graduate. Currently serving at a fine dining restaurant until I find a job in my field. I enjoy powerlifting, bmx bike riding and hardcore punk music. I enjoy playing css in my free time, which I currently have a lot of.

Carmichal
01-23-2012, 12:21 AM
one post?

Cro-Mags
01-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Yeah I haven't spent much time on the forums, but i have been playing on the servers for about 2 years.

brett friggin favre
01-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Yeah I haven't spent much time on the forums, but i have been playing on the servers for about 2 years.

take it from me, you need to not just have a name on the servers. if you wanna be clan, you need to be a staple in the community, showing responsibility on the forums, in-game, and lots of admin experience is a must really. you need to show that you can represent zero and the entire ibis community. without the forum presence and admin experience, you just can't show that. not saying you don't have what it takes, just saying you still have a lot to prove.

also correct me if i'm wrong but you really only play on the gungame server right? again, you need to be bigger in the community.

BladeTwinSwords
01-23-2012, 02:40 AM
My magic 8 Ball says...

http://www.pegasusventures.net/wordpressblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/8ballaskagain.gif

Play on the other servers.

Cro-Mags
01-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok ill start playing on the other servers and post on the forums, thanks for the feedback.

CYBER
01-23-2012, 09:27 PM
cro bud :)
let me give u some perspective to reference by :
Take me, Cyber:
1- The Rage filled, Ban Hammering Power-Admin with almost 3 years of experience
2- Active on 3 different servers, in rotation.
3- I catch on average about 3-4 hackers per week, ban them, follow up with reports.
4- Keep eye out in server for poor registry and possible crashes and asses when server needs restart.
5- Been playing on ibis for almost 3 years now, I know too many oldies that dnt even exist now.
6- I monitor newly added maps on game banana and assess how much they will eventually get hated by the players, then add them out of spite :smirk:
7- Known the clan for a long time and stay on gd terms.
8- Help Zero with daily tasks by providing good reports to help him pinpoint problems.
9- Handle training new admins within the server ... (God that happens too much, hint hint asim u fag -.- :P)
10- Monitor Admin Abuse and report when needed.
11- Dont abuse, except with concent or mutual laughter :whistling:
12- Candidate for Upper Admins first, THEN Clan down the road maybe..
13- I sit almost 4-5 hours a day MINIMUM in incognito on the servers, monitoring people when they least suspect it..
I can go on forever as to the shit that i see or do every day, and let me tell you bud, "I" am NO WHERE NEAR deserving to be part of clan now.
Take a look at Maynard, that faggot has been busting his balls ever since he became clan lol, now let me get back to u , how willing are you to make forums your life more than playing on the servers?
Friendly advice, if you're looking to be clan just to get some non-existant perks ( rly , there arent -.-), and not because you actually WANT to work ur ass for the community, then by all means, but this is me, ur bud cyber who kicks ur ass on a daily basis, is giving u an advice to be more active around all servers and forums, and consider becoming an ADMIN, then maybe ULA before applying to clan. :) night

Joker
01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
ok well i have to admit I have seen cro-mag around the gg server for a long time and I have played with him for a long time, but he has never been an admin in this community. No offense cro-mag, but honestly I know you have been playing for a long time and have been around ibis for a while as well, but you need to get admin and show that you can handle the power that is given. If you can do that for a few years then you might have a slim chance of getting into clan. First step into you even having a chance is paying for admin and keeping it up for atleast a few years. As cyber had just said above people like me, cyber and a few other admins have been around just as long as you if not longer and have been paying for admin just as long as you have been playing on the servers, but still don't have a great chance of getting into clan.

brett friggin favre
01-23-2012, 10:05 PM
sounds like everyone who posted here is on the same page. it's like...we're one :luff::luff:

maynard
01-23-2012, 10:13 PM
cybers 2 in love with himself 2 be 1 with others:smirk:

-1, no clue who you are.

this isn't any clan, this is IBIS, we take a couple people a year, and it's only the best of the best... also takes on average a couple years minimum provided you're busting your ass non stop 2 get into the clan.

if you want 2 be a clan member of this community, you best start being a known member of the community.

CYBER
01-23-2012, 10:21 PM
but maymay!!! thats what u like most about me :(
no surprise buttsexx for u tonight! :humph:

nways, my point still stands on how much ibis is a stickler to picking the most hardworking people around.

seriously dude, try admin i'd love to abuse u even more :G

Cro-Mags
01-23-2012, 10:46 PM
Ok I'm probably gonna buy admin soon, I'm just trying to save some money up.

Rapedollar$
01-23-2012, 10:53 PM
scrublett...

cro is good shit... when he isnt crushing me in gg...

DJ_MikeyRevile
01-23-2012, 10:59 PM
for what it is worth, best of luck in the future.