PDA

View Full Version : Streaming Anyone?

Bane of Soldiers
01-23-2012, 01:14 AM
I doubt I'm going to get too much results because I bet most of you download or buy all of your anime, but I'll give it a whirl anyway.

So, with the take-down of Megaupload/video, I am short of an ability to conveniently stream anime movies and specials. Sooo, does anyone here know any reliable websites for streaming anime that are still functioning? I don't want to go to Youtube or Veoh because some of the fansubs are just utter shit. On the upside, I never stream normal episodes through my computer. You can stream surprisingly good quality anime through the iTouch. But specials, OVAs, and movies are much harder to find on mobile sites. And it really, really bothers me to not be able to watch them :( I am hesitant to download or spend any money to watch these, but if I have to, there's no stopping me from getting my anime. :assault:

taz1stP
01-23-2012, 01:36 AM
i can give u 3 that are really good for streaming they get the videos the day they come out most of the time
my fav is http://hidden-anime.tv/ they are good but sometimes they take a little longer
my 2nd site i use is http://www.animedreaming.tv/ if hidden doesn't have it they should
if those 2 don't work then there is always http://www.animefreak.tv i don't use them much any more but those are my main 3 they will give u multiple links to every video i like uploadc there real good but u have to use the little link at the bottom of the video box to play it.

acolyte_to_jippity
01-23-2012, 01:41 AM
I doubt I'm going to get too much results because I bet most of you download or buy all of your anime, but I'll give it a whirl anyway.

So, with the take-down of Megaupload/video, I am short of an ability to conveniently stream anime movies and specials. Sooo, does anyone here know any reliable websites for streaming anime that are still functioning? I don't want to go to Youtube or Veoh because some of the fansubs are just utter shit. On the upside, I never stream normal episodes through my computer. You can stream surprisingly good quality anime through the iTouch. But specials, OVAs, and movies are much harder to find on mobile sites. And it really, really bothers me to not be able to watch them :( I am hesitant to download or spend any money to watch these, but if I have to, there's no stopping me from getting my anime. :assault:

animeseason.com

gogoanime.com

Bane of Soldiers
01-23-2012, 01:59 AM
Well that was easy :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks guys, this is going to definitely lift me up when I get home tomorrow. Yoshi! Anime marathons will remain unopposed!!! :lmao:

taz1stP
01-23-2012, 02:06 AM
yeah if u ever need anything u should always just ask there are lots of good people here. but megavideo did have some anime that i could only find with them so there might be some that are gana be harder than hell to find but if u need help feel free to ask.

Meltdown
01-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Just download the shit and put it on ex tern hard drivers, There allot of hosts who are being pushed on removing stuff. I like streaming but I'm caution at Howe things go right now it's like a middle age timed witch hunt what is going on right now.