PDA

View Full Version : Immunes APP

therealimmune
01-26-2012, 12:15 PM

In game name: Immune

Born: Aug 29

Weapons of choice: All

Maps: pew pew

Reason for app: Great servers to play on, and great people to play with.

Contact info: Steam, or Email:[email protected]

Additional comments:
Immune>Ronnie

brett friggin favre
01-26-2012, 02:38 PM
seems you've been around a while, and played on multiple servers. +
#1 on wcs. +
i don't know you, so i can't vouch for your character. +-
11 posts. probably a good bit of the reason why i don't know you. -
i see you're an admin? that's a good start (ban info: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=2668&advType=admin ), but until you start catching hackers and stuff it's tough to get a feel for how you'd perform in the management-type position that comes with being clan. also looking at that ban history, if i may criticize a bit, you seem to be pretty erratic. a week ban on mr waffles for "ignoring admins", then unbanned for: "k". a few hours on taz (can't blame ya there), but then unbanned for "watch." try to be more descriptive with those so if there's ever a question about it, we don't need to track you down and ask you about it if you even remember, we can just look on sourcebans and be like oh ok.

basically i'd like to play with you some more...thats probably on me because i took a break from cs for a while. also make yourself known around the forums more, and make sure you establish a presence in the servers. you don't just wanna be a decent admin, you wanna be the guy who owns the server as soon as you log in. everyone should know you're there and stop whatever rulebreaking they might be doing. just trying to give you some advice, and good luck!

Penis シ
01-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Lol brett. I join GG and all I hear is "Shit, here comes Penis."

I'm going to hold my +1 for you Immune, I like you and think that in time, you'll be great for clan. But brett basically summed it all up. Time is a factor.