PDA

View Full Version : let's see how many races we can get to reference vagina game

Penis シ
01-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Because someone proposed the game, I'm going to start by making some ground rules.

ANYTHING commonly accepted already (vagabond pronounced va-ja-bond) is out. You didn't come up with it, no points for you.

I'll start.

Whispering Eye of Ra.

brett friggin favre
02-01-2012, 01:57 AM
i'll post from the inspiration in case it was missed, shadow of the void = the big gaping vaganus

acolyte_to_jippity
02-01-2012, 02:28 AM
magician:

the crow: chance for the bird living within your vagina survives and lives on to fight again

taz1stP
02-01-2012, 04:30 AM
magician:

the crow: chance for the bird living within your vagina survives and lives on to fight again

that ones not to great

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-01-2012, 07:46 AM
I hate getting hit by the orcish holes crit warts.

brett friggin favre
02-01-2012, 09:17 AM
damn carrion crabs...

emTr0
02-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Spider-Mangina

Penis シ
02-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Hole Hunter.
Period Mage.
Bearded Dragon-Fly

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Lame, you strayed to far from the original names. Now go back and abuse holeicule

I can't wait to play vaginaline

Penis シ
02-01-2012, 12:48 PM
WTF is vaginaline?

Also, ALL of those races I mentioned are REALLY close to the names. Hole hunter? Hell Hunter. shit it even almost SOUNDS the same.

Period (blood) mage

and bearded dragonfly. i just added a word. LOL try hard.

but points to you for holecule.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-01-2012, 12:59 PM
WTF is vaginaline?

Also, ALL of those races I mentioned are REALLY close to the names. Hole hunter? Hell Hunter. shit it even almost SOUNDS the same.

Period (blood) mage

and bearded dragonfly. i just added a word. LOL try hard.

but points to you for holecule.

Well good sir, is like to point out vagabonds sister vagalion. Vagalion is most definitely a race.

Vaginaline being its vagina name, vagina line: is a line formed between the vagina lips staring at the clit!

Rosie
02-01-2012, 02:17 PM
magician:

You thought too hard, The Vagician is soo obvious.

Penis シ
02-01-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm gonna stretch here.

Cameltoeleon.

Rosie
02-01-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm gonna stretch here.

Cameltoeleon.

I am ok with the stretch but when broken down that reads "Cameltoe-Leon" and that is a horrible image.

Is Orcish Horde to Porking Whores close enough to count?

Penis シ
02-01-2012, 03:14 PM
I'll allow it. Though Orcish Whores may have been better.

Also, wanted to get this off my chest.

Spider-Mangina

Mr. emTr0, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a vaginal thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The game is Vagina. A mangina is a tucked penis and could be NO further from the answer.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-01-2012, 04:13 PM
I am ok with the stretch but when broken down that reads "Cameltoe-Leon" and that is a horrible image.

Is Orcish Horde to Porking Whores close enough to count?

I still think that in vagina context, orcish holes is mush better.

Arch vag
Blood vag
Shadow cunter
Rapsacbbylon
Flame fuzz
Vagenocide
Dripping wet overplayed and pounded human

Tickle Me Emo
02-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Dripping wet overplayed and pounded human

:lmao:

emTr0
02-02-2012, 08:08 AM
I'll allow it. Though Orcish Whores may have been better.

Also, wanted to get this off my chest.

Mr. emTr0, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a vaginal thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The game is Vagina. A mangina is a tucked penis and could be NO further from the answer.

ROFL Adam Sandler FTW.

Well I just took "gina" out of "vagina" and added it to the end. Didn't think about the whole "mangina" bit.

brett friggin favre
02-02-2012, 06:41 PM
vaginorama

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-02-2012, 06:58 PM
vaginorama
pantydrama?