PDA

View Full Version : Electromagnetic Girlfriend and black rockshooter

taz1stP
02-03-2012, 01:02 AM
it seems to be that Electromagnetic Girlfriend and black rockshooter and the other one i posted about are all going to be the pretty big anime i just watched the first 2 episodes of Electromagnetic Girlfriend and they are really good but long so just post here and tell me what u think of these new anime coming out

acolyte_to_jippity
02-03-2012, 01:09 AM
it seems to be that Electromagnetic Girlfriend and black rockshooter and the other one i posted about are all going to be the pretty big anime i just watched the first 2 episodes of Electromagnetic Girlfriend and they are really good but long so just post here and tell me what u think of these new anime coming out

ink to streams for the electro one? sounds interesting, though i can't seem to find much info about it

taz1stP
02-03-2012, 01:49 AM
im gana warn u it starts out really weird but once u get past the first ten or so minutes it becomes amazing. http://www.hidden-anime.tv/electromagnetic-girlfriend-1/ i recommend you use uploadc link it seems to have the best quality that i have seen from a streaming site.
just watched the latest episode of guilty crown and all i have to say is wow.

ZERO
02-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Denpa Teki na Kanojo was made like 3 years ago... it is also an ova not a series.

taz1stP
02-03-2012, 02:12 PM
didnt know just saw it out so i watched it

RamenPoodle
02-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Also it's done. There are only 2 episodes. lol

ZERO
02-28-2012, 02:16 AM
Ironically a newly encoded release showed up on baka like a week ago.