PDA

View Full Version : "Apocalypse <ibis.a>"

Miker
09-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Admin: # 443 "Apocalypse <ibis.a>" STEAM_0:0:12730542 02:56 70 0 active
Me: [NTN] Mike (R) Hunt

How did he/she abuse: Beaconed for no reason, muted when I asked why I was beaconed.

Proof: Other admins were on.

I was just sitting in my spot with another guy and I was beaconed, almost the whole CT team was alive, I asked why I was beaconed, he said for being in a place a zombie can't see me then muted me...

Miker
09-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Kicked when I rejoined the server and asked people to post here if they think he is abusing.

Dual
09-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Stop posting nonsense... come back when you have something important to post. Its not abuse.

Here is a example of abuse , If your father beat your ass with a belt once its not abuse, If he beats your ass everyday with the belt for no reason thats abuse..

Baliame
09-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Proof: Other admins were on who approved of Apocalypse's decision.

Fixed.

You were rightfully beaconed in the pit and you kept going on about it. We're tired of hearing the same argument 20 times over and over again and you deserved the mute.

Apocalypse
09-29-2008, 02:35 PM
I beaconed you because it was agreed that if you were inside the pit in the map you had to have been beaconed. This rule was made long before you even joined the server. Then you go on arguing saying your not in the pit even though ur clearly there. Then you go on arguing saying its easy to get me why beacon me. I said because your in the pit, it doesnt matter if its easy to get you, your in the pit and thats that. Then i muted you because you would not stop arguing.

Its funny how baliame was just talking and you tell him to shut up then say he was admin abusing even though he didnt use any admin powers whatsoever

Miker
09-29-2008, 02:41 PM
Edge of the pit is not in the pit, B, every person I ever saw there has been tagged before the end of the game.

Baliame
09-29-2008, 02:44 PM
I've been tagged a zillion times inside a spike and I still get a beacon. And each tagging came before the end of the game. Your point?

Miker
09-29-2008, 02:45 PM
So if I am totally visible in a hole I get beaconed, yet I can hide inside a create and nothing happens?

Apocalypse
09-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Ya i would beacon you in a crate if that were a rule.
Just like how its a rule to get beaconed in a pit.

MafiaMatic
09-29-2008, 03:06 PM
This map wouldn't happen to be Island defense( i think thats the name,), would it?

If so, Then he had every right to beacon you.

Baliame
09-29-2008, 03:07 PM
It was Island Defense.

weeman2412
09-29-2008, 03:09 PM
the crate is supposedly a hiding spot... it would make absoultely no sense if you were to be beakened when you are trying to hide... on the other hand pits is absolutely visible however you look like a 2 cm dot from all the way up on the platform so its rather hard to see you.. and thats when the beacon rule came about.. since pits is actually considered a cheap shot.. because if there was a really skilled marksman *cough* me *cough* (remember jurassic park and the tree branch?) ye you can easily survive all by urself.. on the exception of those bastard poison D: and their leet jumps.. they frikken surf the air

Apocalypse
09-29-2008, 03:27 PM
mhmm it was

JDME-KRPS13
09-29-2008, 09:51 PM
This miker guy clearly wants nothing more than to challenge and disrupt the rules, fairness, and order set forth on our servers for his own enjoyment. I strongly believe we should perma him as he has nothing good and only malicious intentions to bring to our community.

Hitman
09-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Reminds me of a certain player just recently banned......

iceofworm
09-29-2008, 11:27 PM

id take epic any day of the week as to mike r

i know him from a old server and hoped he changed but he didnt. already served a 1 week ban to. and almost got a another day ban the other day...

i think we should file a perm ban request for this player.

Miker
09-29-2008, 11:51 PM
Ice, why are you hating on me so much. The only person I had problems with in PCG was Digi. I never did anything to you.

iceofworm
09-29-2008, 11:56 PM
Ice, why are you hating on me so much. The only person I had problems with in PCG was Digi. I never did anything to you.

u are a constant rule breaking, annoyance and over all asshat. you believe you are better then the rules, which we all adhere to. i have already banned you for a week once and, the other day i almost gave you a 24 hour for repeatedly disrespecting playing and admins, and to be honest the only reason i didn't, i wasn't in the mood to have to post in your un-ban thread.

my problem with you was started lost ago in pcg, and put to rest, when u joined this server, i welcomed you with open arms, and a clean slate, and that quickly went away to me wanted you removed from the community.

Baliame
09-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Under 15 minutes, you disrespected 6 admins, and went all emo over a small thing as a beacon. I think we have every reason to hate you.

THE HOLY SH**T!
09-30-2008, 11:55 AM

<3 cloud

love ya avatar

Death
10-02-2008, 10:19 PM
lol actually if u were hiding anywhere else u wouldnt have been beaconed......

BUT WHEN IN THE PIT U MUST BE BEACONED CAUSE EVERYONE SAYS SO..lmao

:lmao: just seems so funny on how we fight over an unwritten rule >.>