PDA

View Full Version : honkbeast 02-05-12 17:08 STEAM_0:0:70983

emTr0
02-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Name in Game: honkbeast
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:70983
Where: WCS MOD+ IBISGaming.com |No AWP/AUTO|FAST DL
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=honkbeast&advType=name
Reason for perma ban: Aimbotting and possible walls.
Demo: 4891

Not 100% but it his aim was definitely snapping. The aimbot seems to activate when he shoots but he seems to also be toggling, unless it's just that his crosshair isn't within snapping range. His aim also does this weird thing where he floats the crosshair high or keeps looking down.

Watch after tick 110000 (that's when I started spectating him).

acolyte_to_jippity
02-05-2012, 04:46 PM
i'll take a look

didn't ee aims. possible walls, though still iffy.

Steamer
02-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Nothing but skill. What your seeing is a player that truly knows how to control his recoil. I see no walls at all.

emTr0
02-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Nothing but skill. What your seeing is a player that truly knows how to control his recoil. I see no walls at all.

Didn't say anything about recoil control. I was talking about the immediate and precise snaps that happen when his facing someone and he starts shooting. If you watch again and see where he's shooting down short a, he floats his crosshair up and it snaps right down when he shoots as someone passes. This happens in a few other instances too but like I said, I wasn't 100%.

brett friggin favre
02-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Didn't say anything about recoil control. I was talking about the immediate and precise snaps that happen when his facing someone and he starts shooting. If you watch again and see where he's shooting down short a, he floats his crosshair up and it snaps right down when he shoots as someone passes. This happens in a few other instances too but like I said, I wasn't 100%.

when the crosshair floats up and then snaps back down, thats usually a spec error if i know what you're talking about. ive seen it on myself in some demos. for some reason the crosshair just drifts a bit, then snaps back when you shoot, but thats not how it is on the player's screen. i'm with steamer on this one, not seeing it.

Steamer
02-05-2012, 05:16 PM

I have watched him before, many times. I know what your saying, what I'm saying IS what you are seeing as far as those "snaps" is the first / second accurate shot, then he yanks down fast as he always runs with a high DPI, this controls the recoil on the AK to stay around head level since it is so high for that gun. You will see this from many old players. It's called skill (wish I could do this, taking me forever to learn it lol). There are not Aim Assist "snaps" at all. I've ran through it from 100% to 2.4% speed. There is nothing.

Spasm
02-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Looks legit, Unbanned & Closed.

Steamer
02-05-2012, 05:18 PM
+ What brett said. That coupled with the knowledge of how to control the weapons and their recoil in this game will make it look odd, but in reality it is just his skill from many years of playing. Stupid fucking proxie. Can't edit posts.