PDA

View Full Version : Define Senior Admin

weeman2412
09-29-2008, 10:21 PM
this has been a very confusing day on the server for me because i don't know what does senior admin mean... maple told me that senior admin means the person who has admin the longest.. matter of months/years... and i thought senior admin means the seniority/hours of the admins on the server at any given time frame.. say me 3 hours versus maple 2 min... would i be senior admin?

so what is senior admin?

Hitman
09-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but senior admin means the admin who was on first in the server.

Example: you are on the server for 3 hours and I come in and want to change the map, I ca't because you are the current senior admin on the server.

It doesn't go by the amount of time in days/months/years a person has had admin. It goes by who was the first admin on the server at the time when you joined.

Apocalypse
09-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Yea i herd mapleleaf kept claiming he was senior admin cuz of god knows why.

iceofworm
09-29-2008, 11:23 PM
its who is on the server longest. that simple. maple like to go by his own rules... and that has to change.

ZERO
09-29-2008, 11:33 PM
2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.

**= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)

weeman2412
09-29-2008, 11:42 PM
ok thanx.. ill definitely quote you on that in the future zero... so theres barely any high ranking members

deprodigy
10-01-2008, 08:02 PM
ill give you a hint! If you see a member, it would be a good idea to consult with him also, and first!

whytboiz33
10-01-2008, 08:24 PM
so its pretty much..

high ranking clan
clan
admin who connected to session first
admin
pubbers

wickedtribe
10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
yaay im numba 2 :D

whytboiz33
10-01-2008, 10:45 PM
yaay im numba 2 :D

you need admin tribe. you cant just keep using me as ur muscle. i will not be abused!!!! lol jk... ill do your dirty work ;)

FlawLessGamer
10-04-2008, 02:02 AM
The Order Of high ranking admins gos as such

1.FLawlessgamer
2.Jesus
3.osama bi laden
4.zero
5.Arnold Schwarzenegger

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Osama diffidently goes before jesus. He has impacted more lives than jesus has.

whytboiz33
10-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Osama diffidently goes before jesus. He has impacted more lives than jesus has.

i guess you never heard of the crusades and inquisition... lol i still want the arnold skin

regulate-warren g and nate dog. good song.

Baliame
10-04-2008, 10:47 AM
clan

Never seen that in the rules...

whytboiz33
10-04-2008, 11:02 AM
the fact that clan pure and simply out rank every other type of player?

if not, i dont recall making that post "clan"

deprodigy
10-04-2008, 12:31 PM
i guess you never heard of the crusades and inquisition... lol i still want the arnold skin

regulate-warren g and nate dog. good song.

I would agree on that.

Baliame
10-04-2008, 02:01 PM
the fact that clan pure and simply out rank every other type of player?

if not, i dont recall making that post "clan"

Errr...

high ranking clan
clan
admins

Better?

whytboiz33
10-04-2008, 02:07 PM
yes.

its in the rules, plus zero just said in his last post on this thread.

high clan
clan
admin
pubers.

end of story.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-05-2008, 01:50 AM
I meant more lives today, not just history overall. But i guess you could say that our lives today are changed because of the history of those events... but thats more complicated than i meant for the comment. Good catch though. :wtg:

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:27 AM
lol mucho gracias. is there a bounty for obama? cuz ill go over there and track his ass down for a few bucks.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Its 50 Million from the U.S. government, and 2 Million from "Airline Pilots Association" as a bonus.

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 12:23 PM
dayum. hes gotta be dead cuz no1 would say no to that shit.

Baliame
10-05-2008, 01:46 PM
yes.

its in the rules, plus zero just said in his last post on this thread.

high clan
clan
admin
pubers.

end of story.

Link and highlight please.

What I found contradicting your statement:

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
*= standard admin’s are basically everyone that has admin besides high ranking clan members.
Source: http://www.ibisstreetsyndicate.com/motd/tos.html
Rule 1 and Addendum 1.

He only mentioned the following rules in his post:

2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
**= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)
Rule 2 and Addendum 2, neither of them making a mention of standard clan members.

While I understand your argument (again I could come up with financial/manpower pillars though), what you're stating is not or has not yet been written in stone.

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 01:52 PM
youre an idiot dude. no admin can use his admin on any one. im talking about the rank system as to who is senior.

the discussion here is map selection and senior admins.

it IS stone, and has been written in stone.

im not going to waste my time trying to convince you of our rules lol.

Baliame
10-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Thanks, you're an idiot too. You obviously didn't read that post did you, or if you did, you fail at getting all the important things out of it. Let me put it straight so your simple mind can get it: TOS doesn't state normal clan members are above paying admins, hell it marks them as equal, and I will hold this belief until you prove me wrong with written source.

By the way, why go personal? I'm just curious where you got your information from.

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 08:17 PM
but they are. dont start another flame war baliame stfu

Baliame
10-07-2008, 07:33 AM
but they are. dont start another flame war baliame stfu

I'm not flaming anyone, it's you guys believing you are gods (I don't question that. That would be some sort of religion's attack) telling off anyone asking a fucking question. Until my admin runs out I'm not going to give you this unless Zero tells me you're not making this up.

Don't start another flame war Project.

Awaiting cockblocks.

deprodigy
10-07-2008, 02:28 PM
I thought the bounty was 20 million?

deprodigy
10-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm not flaming anyone, it's you guys believing you are gods (I don't question that. That would be some sort of religion's attack) telling off anyone asking a fucking question. Until my admin runs out I'm not going to give you this unless Zero tells me you're not making this up.

Don't start another flame war Project.

Awaiting cockblocks.

he is not talking about admin commands on admins... he is talking about map votes. and you should respect members and be courteous before you do any thing with the map. see how long it takes to be a member and you'll understand. we are not allowed to perform commands on admins either, it would be only the most extreme situation which none of you has experienced yet. respect members like you respect zero... we all discuss you guys daily. be wise.

Baliame
10-08-2008, 09:59 AM
he is not talking about admin commands on admins... he is talking about map votes. and you should respect members and be courteous before you do any thing with the map. see how long it takes to be a member and you'll understand. we are not allowed to perform commands on admins either, it would be only the most extreme situation which none of you has experienced yet. respect members like you respect zero... we all discuss you guys daily. be wise.

Finally, a person I can talk to in a civilized manner. I understand I should respect members... pretty hard if some of them treat others like shit once they're questioned.