PDA

View Full Version : Epic Wins On GunGame 10 hour Senior admin by yours Turely :D

roshill
02-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Aight not going to write much up on this as the title says it all.

Just another day mowing the lawn :D hope you guys have fun watch me wreck a few players up on Gun Game.

This Video May contain Harsh Language and adult content Not suitable for Younger audience. Gore and blood shed inclusive

Video Contains some of the very well know players like I eat all, Goon, Johnny Big Cock, beemer, Xernix, Micheal etc etc watch and find out the rest :D have fun

1st Video
Deagle Recommended to watch from where i get the scout. Watch me progress through the levels after a shitty start. Recommended to what from when I get the scout.

2nd Video
Contains some humorous scenes and Lol content with an excellent Game play of me owning. After all the odds were against me yeah I mean you LAGI :P. and thanks for the comments of support when I found a way to while down from a place where death was inevitable. All this and much more ;) Have at it.

3rd Video:
First ever Unofficial IBIS Admins VS Players.
See us battle through a strong force of commitment and team work we take over the opposing force which threatened to dial our name in shame. See how we stood up and fought against it all.
Special Thanks to : Cyber for having my back and making this happen, Fallen to stand by one of the highest scoring zombie player rank 2, Carbon man in need comes at the right time to back up his clan thanks man :D. Have fun people

Penis シ
02-06-2012, 05:58 PM
First admin vs. players? Hardly.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577806319568843624/451C5A5D1AD402C2AE996422B6986E8F244DFE59/

acolyte_to_jippity
02-06-2012, 06:26 PM
First admin vs. players? Hardly.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577806319568843624/451C5A5D1AD402C2AE996422B6986E8F244DFE59/

i remember that night lol

Rosie
02-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Did this thread really just happen or am I smoking crack again?

roshill
02-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Damn didn't know that happened. Holy shoot.

Well i did write unofficial it was just a random match.

It kinda happened Rosie my first time posting up demos on any site except for BF3 clips on youtube. Still trying to work over the kinks though damn I gotta lot to learn.

Rellikdloc
02-06-2012, 11:15 PM
this must of happened when i wasnt playin lol

roshill
02-07-2012, 09:19 AM
We should have another Admin's and players match soon. Best two outta 3 or something. Yeah Rellik the out come would not have been soo favourable to me if you were in it lol :P.

CYBER
02-07-2012, 03:45 PM
actually asim, me being the guy that organized this tiny admins vs players, allow me to say that i've been doing such things for the last 3 years:P
the guys posted just ONE out of MANY MANY games that have admins vs players:P

and as far as i've seen, almost every time, us admins win:P
the only time i recall someone coming CLOSE to beating us admins working together, was when 3 EX admins (the brothers youmadbrah and youmadbro) and owsns were on the other team. But us current admins still won, I think it was xerenix who won that day... gd times.

XX0wnsXY
02-08-2012, 04:39 PM
actually asim, me being the guy that organized this tiny admins vs players, allow me to say that i've been doing such things for the last 3 years:P
the guys posted just ONE out of MANY MANY games that have admins vs players:P

and as far as i've seen, almost every time, us admins win:P
the only time i recall someone coming CLOSE to beating us admins working together, was when 3 EX admins (the brothers youmadbrah and youmadbro) and owsns were on the other team. But us current admins still won, I think it was xerenix who won that day... gd times.

I don't seem to remember this!

CYBER
02-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Im talking a long time ago, like 1.5 ywars ago when brian and bob were very active. Memory fades sometimes , but i miss the old days.

XX0wnsXY
02-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Im talking a long time ago, like 1.5 ywars ago when brian and bob were very active. Memory fades sometimes , but i miss the old days.

I figured that, since I haven't seen hiimbob play in FOOOOOREVER!

CYBER
02-08-2012, 08:58 PM
I figured that, since I haven't seen hiimbob play in FOOOOOREVER!

well , i think u already know this but, hiImBob is also umadBRO, and brian is umadBRAH .. lol (i like they brotherly nicknames:P)
and ive seen brian in the last 2 weeks, oh wait , u were playing with us, on that "2010-admins reunion:P"
and ive seen BOB, in the last 2 months on gg, 3-4 times i think... so they are around... but not active.

Rellikdloc
02-08-2012, 09:39 PM
as i remember that game we had so many admins on that i suggested we do admins vs reg b/c i want to kick all the admins ass!! and im pretty sure i almost won, but im positive the one of the reg players won, i think it was cyberman

Joker
02-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Rofl that was just one of the admin vs. player matches as cyber said. I'm pretty sure I have a few scrreen shots of others, but there on my home computer. And,right now I'm at work on my phone.....

P.S. cyber I remember that day when ownz and brian and bob were on the players team and If I remember correctly I think it was bob that got to level 25 but then one of the admins gor the nade.

CYBER
02-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Rofl that was just one of the admin vs. player matches as cyber said. I'm pretty sure I have a few scrreen shots of others, but there on my home computer. And,right now I'm at work on my phone.....

P.S. cyber I remember that day when ownz and brian and bob were on the players team and If I remember correctly I think it was bob that got to level 25 but then one of the admins gor the nade.

yeah, i think it was xerenix. The only reason why i remember that game was because of how BS that win was:P he pulled a miracle out of his ass when he bhop knifed someone out of no where and got his nade after he died... damn lucky whore. Still, *forever admins*, winners.