PDA

View Full Version : Hallwagners stats

Pl@YwithM3
02-09-2012, 12:36 PM
as ppl know, hall is permabanned and cant Pl@Y on our zm server anymore. so most would assume that after being "absent" from the server for this long, his stats would be removed entirely due to innactivity; right? ya, id like to think its true. however he's still managing to keep his rank (3rd or something idk) an tbh not too many ppl are pleased with that. im "guessing" that hes only still on the stats page now (after months of being banned) because every once in a while, he'll try to connect to the server anyways even though hes banned. well that wouldnt be a problem for people if every time he did that, his "activity %" didnt still increase as though he were actually in the server Pl@Ying there. so what im tryin to say is that he's essentially trolling the stats so that his name an rank remain there. now im not sayin for fact that hes doing it to spite anybody, thats just the general thoughts im hearing around an kinda sorta agree with.
he's been banned, perminantly. and he's persistant to keep his high rank for w.e reasons and its interfering with Pl@Yers who ARENT banned and want him out of their way. please reset/erase his zm stats so that this can stop and his place in the top10 can be given to someone else whos worked their ass off for it. id say do the same for chrisyoung (previously VAC banned) but hes being a good boy and actually not doing the same because his activity % is close to 0% whereas halls is still around 50%~ thats all thnx

tl;dr. reset hallwagners stats please

AN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN WE PLEASE REMOVE ZM_LITTLE_TOWN?! i get sh4dows is giving it a makover, but this one NEEDS to be removed from the rotation. lost count how many months have gone by since its thread was started

Rosie
02-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Yeah he attempts to join from time to time to keep his name there. Even if he let it fall off for 3 months he could attempt and his activity would go back to 100%.

maynard
02-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Ive brought this 2 zero's attention. his stats should be deleted in time.

Srry72
02-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Can I have his stats?

I should have no problem getting back to 230 all the way from the top 50

Bane of Soldiers
02-09-2012, 07:36 PM
I'd like to see hallwagner's stats kept there to troll the rank whores. :lmao: They're kinda the only ones that care enough. Not saying that hallwagner obtained his skill points in a legit manner, but I personally feel that these whiners don't deserve the ego injection that they're looking for. They have years to increase their stats on the server, unlike wagner, and you might as well show that you've worked and hauled ass to get to whatever rank you want. Just my :twocents: on this trivial thread

Steamer
02-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Then ya got Chris, who not only has been perma banned for hacking, but also stat manipulated and got away with it, as well as a few others.... ;). *Cough* (http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/weapon.php?id=1)

I say leave em alone until the full reset (Make kills with ZOMBIE attack less points please?). :wtg:

Also, Anex, 200 more para kills to top ya.... (*Hopes this makes reset happen faster*)

Pl@YwithM3
02-09-2012, 11:05 PM
bane as much as i personally dont give 2 shits either about ranking thats the most retarded reason to keep his stats.

an steamer the zm stats ARE NOT being reset. no those words arent outa my ass theyre from anex himself so dont gechya hopes up :smirk:

CYBER
02-10-2012, 03:19 PM
figured i should point out taht he has tried to join today as well :P

Meltdown
02-10-2012, 05:34 PM
People who cheat/hack/manipulate there rank should just be removed from the list, a clear statement that this is not to be tolerated should be made. Why having so many rules and enforce many but keep this clown having his way even when banned.

Steamer
02-12-2012, 06:28 PM
v2.3 Anex

Other - A player may not, by any means, bypass the tagging process to continually play as a zombie.
Other - Any form of rank manipulation will not be tolerated.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

I have been looking at the stat's lately and have seen some odd things on escape maps that leads me to believe quite a few are manipulating the rank on escape maps. Breaking said two rules along with it.

Meltdown
02-13-2012, 05:37 AM
v2.3 Anex

Other - A player may not, by any means, bypass the tagging process to continually play as a zombie.
Other - Any form of rank manipulation will not be tolerated.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

I have been looking at the stat's lately and have seen some odd things on escape maps that leads me to believe quite a few are manipulating the rank on escape maps. Breaking said two rules along with it.

Question

I heard several times about a reset of stats, we talk about yearly event or one time mass reset??

Because for me with the update of new maps and hopefully the removal of little town it would be nice to start over with fresh new stats since some map is just like poison to the stats even mine.

Spasm
02-13-2012, 05:39 AM
Even banned, hallwagner still trolls the stat whores on z mod, lmfao.

TheFallen927
02-13-2012, 05:50 AM
I never play escape maps unless its marioescape.
@steamer when an escape gets played and a player disconnects that counts as the map being played for the player. Also if players were cheating in the way you described their hs% would be going down.

Steamer
02-13-2012, 11:16 AM
I noticed Fallen. There is an unsteady balance in zombie kills compared to kills as a human in which I am talking about, mostly only within the top rankings.

As it is now Meltdown, only manipulaters and banned players are being reset.

Wuman
02-13-2012, 02:36 PM
I have no gud opinion on whether or not removing hallwagnar from the rankings, you all have good reasons for removing/keeping him there. I don't really mind him staying because he was a good player n he gud trolol but he is also banned so ya.

I noticed Fallen. There is an unsteady balance in zombie kills compared to kills as a human in which I am talking about, mostly only within the top rankings.
I don't understand, how dos one find this out? and will it mean that the top 10 will be reset? because pretty sure 9/10 ppl did that rank manipulating at least once.

TheFallen927
02-13-2012, 02:37 PM
go on your stats page.

Pl@YwithM3
02-13-2012, 04:47 PM

uhhh... i can safely say right now that there probly isnt a single Pl@Yer on the zm stats list whos got more kills with weapons than kills as a zambie. zambie kills take 0 effort so ofc its unballenced u noobs! :banghead: but i do agree, SOME ppl have been intentionally spawning as zambies every round in ze's an sometimes zm's just so they can go rape the slow humans... ie, natural selection :lmao: a smart person would know that the quick way to find out who does this is to just look at their hs %. (again ya im calling u noobs :smirk: ) or do as fallen said an go look at their stats page ;z

pretty sure 9/10 ppl did that rank manipulating at least once.

I AM THE 1/10! :D

Penis シ
02-13-2012, 06:24 PM
.... Dear play. Sorry; "Pl@y". I respectuflly think th@t Ste@mer is sm@rt enough to know they're not going to be @ 1:1 r@tio @nd th@t you c@lling him out as a "noob" is @sinine. @lso, @ny @ssumptions @rbitr@rilly @ssessed @t @nyone @re dumb. In closing; @lways @sk wh@t @nyone t@lks @bout @nd beh@ve @ppropri@tly.

Pl@YwithM3
02-13-2012, 07:10 PM
dear masculine genitalia, im sure steamer's well aware that i'm being sarcastic and only fcking around. it'd be pretty obvious if i was trying to deliberately be an ass. not to cause confusion but its just how he an i interact on zm. come an Pl@YwithU$ sometime an youll see. :wtg:

ps: you missed a few a's in ur post :lmao:

Steamer
02-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Wish I still had them demos... :smirk:

Can't ban / reset off stats.

Although, 1 is banned, 1 is reset, 1 got away with it, the others, if they don't stop, in time.

TheFallen927
02-14-2012, 08:52 AM
You could always watch the demos to see if they played that map.

Meltdown
02-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Just let there be mass reset or year reset etc etc. I'm tired of playing rank whoring maps so much I even rather wanna play very very bad ze map atm. Always the same, little town, snoopie, panic beach, beachstrike and other crap zm maps which are overplayed.

TheFallen927
02-15-2012, 10:05 AM
If you really want bad maps wait till tomorrow then i will show you some bad maps:icon_mrgreen: Also how is zm_lila_panic_beach overplayed its only been played twice this week?

Meltdown
02-15-2012, 10:30 AM
If you really want bad maps wait till tomorrow then i will show you some bad maps:icon_mrgreen: Also how is zm_lila_panic_beach overplayed its only been played twice this week?

Even once a week is already too much, the whole point of cading is being undone by all these maps, one person who can easily defend at certain spots without allot of effort is just not how it should be in my opinion. It should become way and way harder. zombies should be enabled to break cades faster and easier so you force people to work together this dismisses also the point of rank whoring because alone you won't survive, and another good point is that when people have to work together they will become better which is what we all want.

TheFallen927
02-15-2012, 10:35 AM
there are not enough maps on rotation for those to be played less than once a week. Teamwork is nearly non-existent.

Meltdown
02-15-2012, 10:37 AM
there are not enough maps on rotation for those to be played less than once a week. Teamwork is nearly non-existent.

That is true, that's why i hope zero is going to update the map cycle soon.

TheFallen927
02-15-2012, 10:40 AM
there will be 348 maps total once they get added but not all maps are on rotation for obvious reasons

Rosie
02-15-2012, 02:36 PM
one person who can easily defend at certain spots without allot of effort is just not how it should be in my opinion. It should become way and way harder. zombies should be enabled to break cades faster and easier so you force people to work together this dismisses also the point of rank whoring because alone you won't survive, and another good point is that when people have to work together they will become better which is what we all want.

I do not completly believe this to be true. In a real Zombie attack I am leaving the fat retarded kid to fend for himself. I also will not allow crackheads, or meth addicts in my cade. The same goes true in the server. If I know you then you can come hang in my cade, if not you better not expect me to trust you in a life-or-death situation. If I think I stand a better chance on my own, then let me try. If I ask Blackout to go to a cade with me it is because I know I cant hold the spot by myself and be a productive killer.

And if you think that Zombie should be able to break cades faster, then it shouldnt take 6-8, shotgun blasts to the forehead to stop them. you have to give up some reality for gameplay.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I also suggest closing this thread since it has lost its original title. I'll find the correct spot to continue this convo.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7812-A-few-Gripes-with-the-ZM-server?p=126747#post126747

Please post reply in above link.

Wuman
02-16-2012, 01:25 PM
I belif we r don speakin about hallfagnr's stats o.