02-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Username
XX0wnsXY

STEAMID
STEAM_0:0:14539426

How long have you played on IBIS Servers
Around 2 years

How long have you had admin for
I currently have had admin for about 3 months, however, I had admin for many months before this.

Link to your ban history
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=922&advType=admin (This is my recent ban history. Not sure if my old history is accessible, but the steamID is the same).

Link to all submitted ban threads you have made:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7700-Mobius-11-19-11-STEAM_0-0-33952149

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5726-SoulWeaver-Aimbot

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5018-Dhiego-Aimbot

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/4965-Gagny

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/4864-Screentime9-is-in-trouble.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/4830-STEAM_0-0-33609493-xXinspiredXx

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/4339-Gaytom

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/4235-Silentsniper-ibis.a (The Infamous Silentsniper thread. This one was overturned only because I banned an admin..but we all know what happened afterward )

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/4002-moneymaker

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/3710-BwG*-%DA%A9%E1%BD%B5%EF%AD%8A%E1%B5%AE%E1%B5%BE!-%E2%98%85-%E3%83%84

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/3538-nwa-yahhh-yahhh

Link to all bans and threads where a ban by you was overturned
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/4235-Silentsniper-ibis.a

Link to any abuse threads about you
Couldn't find any. I went through the Admin Abuse forum and also just searched my name for anything under admin abuse.

Why did you order admin
I've always enjoyed being admin and keeping the servers clean from garbage.

Why do you want to be an upper level admin
Because I have been very good at spotting hackers and have stood behind every decision I make. I haven't been reprimanded for any of them (Except for silentsniper) and I generally don't take crap from anyone.

BladeTwinSwords
02-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Owns do you mind making the separate parts bigger in size so it's easier to read.

XX0wnsXY
02-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Owns do you mind making the separate parts bigger in size so it's easier to read.

I posted this from my phone so ill fix it when I get home for sure. It bothered me too, which is why I first edited it...but the advanced mobile doesn't have the choices.

brett friggin favre
02-12-2012, 02:57 PM
well done coming from mobile.

anyway i believe i said this a while back on a previous thread, owns is an excellent admin with a longstanding good reputation in the community. +1 from me for sure, owns gets the brett bump

CYBER
02-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Holy wow, that was made in mobile?? NICE.
It took me forever to post my app and im using the fricken browser -.-...
Apparently this editor doesnt like hyperlinks+ Enter for some fucking reason -.-

ON TOPIC: owns is probably one of the best admins ive had the pleasure to "grow up with" in ibis. We started ibis together almost, and I can say from experience that she'd make a fine upper addon. She's a little pig-headed sometimes! but that's better for voting ! <3
+1 owns.

BladeTwinSwords
02-12-2012, 03:37 PM
+1 Owns

Xerenix
02-12-2012, 05:50 PM
1+

Great candidate for Upper admin.

Steamer
02-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Links don't work....

XX0wnsXY
02-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Links don't work....

Ok, Fixed.

Spasm
02-13-2012, 05:35 AM
Owns gets a +1 from me. She''s great at everything, just needs to be a tad bit more active.

XX0wnsXY
02-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Owns gets a +1 from me. She''s great at everything, just needs to be a tad bit more active.

I agree. I've been working a crazy schedule the last few weeks, so I haven't had as much time lately. I do play in the servers atleast once a day if I can. Thanks for the support :)

maynard
02-13-2012, 04:51 PM
ownsy for the win, +1

Steamer
02-13-2012, 06:53 PM
Great admin: +1
Level Headed: +2
Activity: -1
Hacker catching skills: +1

Hope ya can get ore active soon.

XX0wnsXY
02-24-2012, 08:59 PM
Activity: -1

Thanks a bunch. I'm always free on weekends and a weekday here and there. Appreciate your +

For the record, I still think I'd be an asset To the ULAs. Juuuuust sayin. I may not play as much as the others...but I'd be active in viewing demos and voting and stuff. I have a good track record with catching hackers and recognizing skill vs. actual hacking.

Steamer
02-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Activity: +1

Fixed. Has been more active in forums ban section along with in game lately.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-25-2012, 11:23 PM
+1
by far one of the most qualified persons for ULA. reason being, she is active, knows how to catch hackers and what to look for, is a fun person who does more then there typical admin responsibilities. That implies she goes above and beyond what she is required to do as an admin to make the servers a fun place for players. She also holds no bias when it comes to people breaking rules and is a very honest and down to earth person, no fake glitter here.

XX0wnsXY
02-26-2012, 12:43 AM
+1
by far one of the most qualified persons for ULA. reason being, she is active, knows how to catch hackers and what to look for, is a fun person who does more then there typical admin responsibilities. That implies she goes above and beyond what she is required to do as an admin to make the servers a fun place for players. She also holds no bias when it comes to people breaking rules and is a very honest and down to earth person, no fake glitter here.

You post this now, but it's only because you think that I kiss your ass. In all reality..I think you're a dumbass. You're a drunk..and you have no consistency in the IBIS server. Some hate you...and yeah, some love you...but when it comes to ULA..you have NOT what it takes to determine the REAL hackers. When things are iffy...you have not what it takes.

I have been a regular off and on in the IBIS servers. Good and bad. So have you. In the end...you drink MUCH more than any admin. You are not sincere..and I can tell. I may get drunk and play..but being on the server with you is like being on the server with an enemy...not fun.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-26-2012, 01:02 AM
changing my vote to a -1

you clearly dont care about anybody but yourself, and have proven that you are more then desperate regarding getting some ware past admin. this is something i personally know via conversations with you in other community's. tonight you added specific key points regarding yourself. I might be someone who enjoys a drink on the weekends, but i would never demean a respectable person who deserves more in the servers like you did. it is absolutely disgusting, the things you said about specific people and our community and quite frankly i cannot trust you personally, and i dont think the servers can trust you with the power that would be given if you gained ULA.

edit: i did not read your post before posting. Your post reveals to me, some type of redemption for your behavior tonight. Your behavior is unacceptable and there is no redeeming it.

XX0wnsXY
02-26-2012, 01:10 AM
changing my vote to a -1

you clearly dont care about anybody but yourself, and have proven that you are more then desperate regarding getting some ware past admin. this is something i personally know via conversations with you in other community's. tonight you added specific key points regarding yourself. I might be someone who enjoys a drink on the weekends, but i would never demean a respectable person who deserves more in the servers like you did. it is absolutely disgusting, the things you said about specific people and our community and quite frankly i cannot trust you personally, and i dont think the servers can trust you with the power that would be given if you gained ULA.

edit: i did not read your post before posting. Your post reveals to me, some type of redemption for your behavior tonight. Your behavior is unacceptable and there is no redeeming it.

I'm glad you feel that way mikey, since you're the one who ALWAYS feels they are the victim. I'm not claiming to care or remember what I said..but I remember the past..and I remember the the things you said about Me, Sin, and the IBIS community. You have betrayed us all at one point.

nightstrife
02-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Vote for me please !!!! I am your friendly neighborhood nightstrife!!! I'm out peace.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-26-2012, 01:15 AM
I'm glad you feel that way mikey, since you're the one who ALWAYS feels they are the victim. I'm not claiming to care or remember what I said..but I remember the past..and I remember the the things you said about Me, Sin, and the IBIS community. You have betrayed us all at one point.
Remember that day when we were in vent, you, me, zash, surg, amoria, and several other people. You said that i was a fool for sticking around with ibis, the reason you left was because ibis is a fucking joke and did not deserve your attention? that i was a fool for continuing my support for this community. Things like that, i dont forget, you have no respect for our community and i know that first fucking hand.

Hitman
02-26-2012, 01:21 AM
Cut this shit the fuck out!!! Both of you!!! if you have problems take them up in PM's not for the whole fucking world to see.

XX0wnsXY
02-26-2012, 01:31 AM
Cut this shit the fuck out!!! Both of you!!! if you have problems take them up in PM's not for the whole fucking world to see.

The point is...everyone has had their issues with IBIS. The point is being that the ULA should have the complete vision. Mikey is right. When the silentsniper came up I was upset. I did leave IBIS. It was because I KNEW a hacker was getting away with murder. In the end, we all know what happened and who was for IBIS and who wasnt. I have nothing more to say about it.

I have nothing to lose. The people who KNOW me in IBIS know me. I dont have to prove myself by being sober a few weeks like Mikey would. I am, who I am. That's all I can say. You can like me or not like me. I say what I say and I do what I do. No changes.

Joker
02-26-2012, 02:18 AM
The point is...everyone has had their issues with IBIS. The point is being that the ULA should have the complete vision. Mikey is right. When the silentsniper came up I was upset. I did leave IBIS. It was because I KNEW a hacker was getting away with murder. In the end, we all know what happened and who was for IBIS and who wasnt. I have nothing more to say about it.

I have nothing to lose. The people who KNOW me in IBIS know me. I dont have to prove myself by being sober a few weeks like Mikey would. I am, who I am. That's all I can say. You can like me or not like me. I say what I say and I do what I do. No changes.

Is that like the night you came on extremely drunk and crying saying "MAAAYYNARDDDD" like every few seconds lmao. I think I still have the demos too lol

acolyte_to_jippity
02-26-2012, 02:18 AM

personally, and this isn't saying anything about you in particular,

but if someone has an issue w/ ibis...they shouldn't be a ULA

Disflux
02-26-2012, 03:39 AM
Really guys? I mean, comon. This is just absolutely childish. Both of what you guys said about each other holds some truth, but displaying it like this, in an application for ULA, is just ridiculous. This bickering just shows that neither of you guys are ready to step up. If you guys had a problem take it up over pm's, not in the servers like you were earlier, not on the forums, and for fucks sake especially not on one another's applications. That's disrespectful to each other, the process, and to ibis in general. Grow up.

Nemesis
02-26-2012, 04:03 AM
personally, and this isn't saying anything about you in particular,

but if someone has an issue w/ ibis...they shouldn't be a ULA

I disagree with you here. Having an issue and caring enough to get that upset over it shows that you care, and caring is half the battle. The other half is violence.

Disflux
02-26-2012, 04:11 AM
I disagree with you here. Having an issue and caring enough to get that upset over it shows that you care, and caring is half the battle. The other half is violence.

I don't want to know what kind of childhood you had....

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-26-2012, 05:22 AM
Really guys? I mean, comon. This is just absolutely childish. Both of what you guys said about each other holds some truth, but displaying it like this, in an application for ULA, is just ridiculous. This bickering just shows that neither of you guys are ready to step up. If you guys had a problem take it up over pm's, not in the servers like you were earlier, not on the forums, and for fucks sake especially not on one another's applications. That's disrespectful to each other, the process, and to ibis in general. Grow up.

at the end of the day we are similar people, i was simply changing my position regarding this app based off an experience i had earlier in the night.

Steamer
02-26-2012, 07:01 AM
Respectful apologie publicly displayed. Dirty. Both of you stop. Everyone gets disgruntled with something at some point. It's natural. Hell, I was gone over a year because of certain issues, but the will of IBIS tends to draw you back...lol

In short, stop before you both have yourself look worse.

XX0wnsXY
02-26-2012, 12:09 PM
You guys are right. I'm way too hungover, and I was way too drunk in the servers last night. I apologize.

Carry on...lol

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-26-2012, 01:07 PM
the apology is a two way street, i apologize for my behaviour regarding last night as well.

Nemesis
02-27-2012, 12:45 AM
I apologize that I stayed and listened to both of you.