PDA

View Full Version : deckard (ibis.a)

Miker
10-02-2008, 01:06 AM
Admin's INGAME name: deckard (ibis.a)
You're INGAME name:: [NTN] Miker

How did he/she abuse: Spamming Admin chat, only talking in admin chat. It is really distracting. He also called me a "Whiny Bitch" when I told him to only use admin chat when he needs to say something formal, like yell at someone on the other team.

Proof: My word.

"(ADMIN) deckard (ibis.a): ok cool
(ADMIN) deckard (ibis.a): i look forward to it
Show what maps you love type ratemap
[GS-ZM]NinjaVlad : Why do you care if his letters are green
NippleShots has a $600 Bounty started
(ADMIN) deckard (ibis.a): bcuz hes queer
call me D@G K!nG (RADIO): Enemy spotted.
(ADMIN) deckard (ibis.a): he hasnt gotten any pussy lately"

Then a Random Kick for on reason...

(ADMIN) deckard (ibis.a): kicked player [ÑŧÑ] |V|ΐкзя
You have been kicked by Admin
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin.
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin.

Vladninja
10-02-2008, 01:31 AM
He wasnt spamming and talking in admin chat isnt abuse....

Dont tell the Admins how to do thier jobs...

Your lucky you didnt get kicked for all the disrespect.

:stupid:

Miker
10-02-2008, 01:52 AM
(ADMIN) deckard (ibis.a): banned player [ÑŧÑ] |V|ΐкзя
You have been banned by Admin for 1440 minutes
Disconnect: Added to banned list.
Disconnect: Added to banned list.

Completed demo, recording time 43.2, game frames 1245.
Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server

It was on demo, I will upload that demo now.

http://w14.easy-share.com/1701808037.html

iceofworm
10-02-2008, 07:17 AM
4 ban threads, 3 of them with in the last 3 days alone. constant disresepct and rule violations. and your a complete asshat..

miker the only thing i wish was that i could have personally issues this ban..

it says alot about you miker. you fuck around and insult people... please. just go away already

Baliame
10-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Proof: My word.

Get the FUCK out of here.

Miker
10-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Did anyone watch the demo? It proves I did nothing. I just happened to have it turned on when he banned me.

Hitman
10-02-2008, 11:28 AM
How many abuse and unbans me have you done in the past week? If your getting banned so much, stop being such a fucking dickhead to the admins and they wont ban you.

Honestly people need to grow the fuck up[. They think that they can work the system but when they get banned, they bitch and fucking cry like cunts.

whytboiz33
10-02-2008, 02:19 PM
they only thing i hate is when you idiots do admin screen text. fuck that shits annoying

Apocalypse
10-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Fuck. Mike shut the fuck up dude. You dont have to post fucking admin abuse every fucking time you get muted kicked or banned.

Hodgie
10-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Fuck. Mike shut the fuck up dude. You dont have to post fucking admin abuse every fucking time you get muted kicked or banned.

Um... Fuck

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Mike is just a complainer. I find him to be quite amusing in the forums and the zm server. :lmao:

iceofworm
10-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Mike is just a complainer. I find him to be quite amusing in the forums and the zm server. :lmao:

lol, yea it gets old fast. i dealt with him in a former admin posting, and it ended with him going byebye, which it will end up with him here shortly

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Deckard as in Deckard CAIN?!?
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PFqZfDewNJSnAM:http://diablo.wikia.com/images/e/e8/Deckard-Cain.jpg

ZERO
10-03-2008, 03:05 PM
the boy who cried wolf...

whytboiz33
10-03-2008, 04:20 PM
yea... what aboout the boy who cried wolf? wasnt he eatin by wolves?? well i wont allow that on my watch!! i demand a jillion dollars, in cash. and we humbly await your dicision...

idk...

Miker
10-06-2008, 12:14 AM
Did anyone watch this demo? WDF IS WRONG WITH THIS CLAN. Just people people buy admin you do nothing to punish them?

Hitman
10-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Miker because you are full of bullshit. You did 5 unban me posts because of dumb shit that you did. STFU and leave already.