PDA

View Full Version : gurren lagann

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-15-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm on episode 14 and have been reading about how the movies for the series fall in the middle of a season. Does anyone have any suggestions on what order I should watch the seasons and movies?

Also, im a .hack nerd and thought I'd share this information. There is a new movie that was released in Jan.

Dj panda
02-15-2012, 06:03 PM
.hack was a great series :D Gurren Lagann is a good series too :o

Bane of Soldiers
02-15-2012, 11:13 PM
When it comes to these kinds of things, I try to watch in order by release date, not by storyline chronology (thank you wikipedia). I do this to try to reinvent the same experience people had when they watched it as it was airing. Just my insight on this, 'tis all a matter of preference :icon_mrgreen: :twocents:

I have not watched either of those shows lol :p

taz1stP
02-15-2012, 11:31 PM
. hack are a good one but i never finished and gurren i started but quit watching. but i see those are highly rated series.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-15-2012, 11:34 PM
gurren i started but quit watching. but i see those are highly rated series.

same with me, as far as gurren lagann goes. such a shitty, annoying show full of annoying, unlikable characters (episode 8 is the best, imo. cause that annoying retarded fuckhead dies. was. so. happy!!)

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-17-2012, 10:00 PM
same with me, as far as gurren lagann goes. such a shitty, annoying show full of annoying, unlikable characters (episode 8 is the best, imo. cause that annoying retarded fuckhead dies. was. so. happy!!)
did you watch past ep 8?
Nia naked? yoko fantasies... what could be better, im on ep 18 now .. shit just got real and im stooked for the rest of the series.

JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO!!!!

acolyte_to_jippity
02-17-2012, 11:27 PM
did you watch past ep 8?
Nia naked? yoko fantasies... what could be better, im on ep 18 now .. shit just got real and im stooked for the rest of the series.

JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO!!!!

no. i decided to stop watching it on a high note. when that annoying fuck died, i was happy, and thus ending it there attached at least a semi positive connotation (more like a post-it note) to the series in my mind. it is still an annoying over-hyped pos, but at least my least favorite among the annoying motherfuckers dies.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-19-2012, 02:56 PM
no. i decided to stop watching it on a high note. when that annoying fuck died, i was happy, and thus ending it there attached at least a semi positive connotation (more like a post-it note) to the series in my mind. it is still an annoying over-hyped pos, but at least my least favorite among the annoying motherfuckers dies.

dont get me wrong, its not the best series but it is very good once you get past ep 15. those annoying characters become adults.