PDA

View Full Version : Zombie group

Meltdown
02-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Ok, we have already enough groups for pro's etc etc but I made a group for people who enjoy being a zombie and who want to improve themselves & teamwork

I'm looking for people who could care less about there rank and who want to as zombie to hunt those pussie's, Since there good amount of people out there who know what to do so I want to try and put them together to create a zombie group and so increase the chance of zombies of winning maps who are normal too hard.

And please spare yourself if your not prepared to die for the bigger cause because you love your rank so much don't bother to ask.

T3h tyrant
02-19-2012, 02:58 PM
good luck you're gonna need alot of teamwork lol

TheFallen927
02-19-2012, 03:02 PM
If you want great team work on escape maps you should look somewhere else beacuse i for one know that mako,pred and minas are easy just not at ibis:icon_mrgreen:
Im also sure most of you know that you can set the difficulty on minas and predator.

Steamer
02-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Great idea. I wish you the best success. Gonna take a lot of patience, but would overall be good for the server.

Meltdown
02-19-2012, 03:41 PM
This is going to take very long and I'm aware of that. But the good things always take long. And I want a challenge and raking is no challenge at all it is too easy to gain if you set your mind to it. But the greater the challenge is to create a good amount of zombies to retake the server as it should be, a zombie server rawr. But yes I did not say it will happen before the end of the weak but all great things take time.

Rosie
02-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Ok, we have already enough groups for pro's etc etc but I made a group for people who enjoy being a zombie and who want to improve themselves & teamwork

I'm looking for people who could care less about there rank and who want to as zombie to hunt those pussie's, Since there good amount of people out there who know what to do so I want to try and put them together to create a zombie group and so increase the chance of zombies of winning maps who are normal too hard.

And please spare yourself if your not prepared to die for the bigger cause because you love your rank so much don't bother to ask.

I really don't understand what you mean. Is your group just going to stay at spawn and get tagged? Depending on what your saying, I might be up for it. But I need a better understanding before I say yes.

Chef C Green
02-20-2012, 01:16 AM
I might be up for it. But I need a better understanding before I say yes.

Same here :huh:. I'm all for the getting a group of experienced zombies together to help tackle some of those harder cades, but I really don't wanna JUST be zombie... I'm fine with torching my rank a bit, but I only wanna do this if I'm tagged or spawn as zombie. Otherwise, why bother getting tagged again and again (I like zombie, but not an every round kinda zombie...).

If you could maybe put down some criteria, a mission statement or something, and/or what you're looking for (ex: cades you have in mind to tackle), I think that would help get us all on the same page :yeah:
-Chef

Meltdown
02-20-2012, 04:17 AM
Yes I will explain how it will work.

First of all it is never the meaning to be tagged immediately at spawn that is cheap and that is what I want to try to avoid. But as example instead of going to the easy spots you can go to spots which take bit more time to build and by going there together with someone else from the group. By using the group chat in steam you can simply communicate without the whole server to read, this making it also harder for uber noobs to follow u.

Second in the group chat you can communicate who will be what zombie, look at the map and discuss what the best group setting is, just simply number 1 is deformed number 2 is poisen etc etc etc, instead of all picking the speed zombie for super easy tagging pick a zombie which improves the group play, destroying a cade u might need deformed to be the meat wall and use another zombie for pulling or breaking. This are all common tactics to get people on the harder spots but not used since no one cares and only pick the fast or jump zombie and noobs never pick an other zombie then the standard one.

It is all about communication, simply doesn't need long text but just simply commands in group chat, who what and where etc etc in the beginning it will not be easy but when time passes it will go some sort of automatic.

I want to promote zombie and that isn't a shame to play it, atm it is almost like when U get a zombie people feel like the failed since ranking is so big issue people don't play to the fullest, all is there to prevent from losing skill and ranks and because of that people don't play to there max. and I want to break that, dying doesn't mean your a noob or you suck but sometimes it is how it is and you die so an other zombie can get the last human alive.

Please ask any question you have, this is just the start and it need to be better but any advice is welcome.

Chef C Green
02-20-2012, 09:07 AM
Quick note: You mention group chat (and i'm sorry if this is pretty "basic to some"), but what is that....exactly...? Like we have team chat, all chat, admin chat, (ALL) chat, is group chat like me talking to Fallen since we're both in 31337 IBIS group? If so how do you post to a group chat?

I think it sounds good (and going to places harder to survive would certainly be a nice reprieve from my Chef Certified Cades =P. Sounds like a win idea IMO ^_^
-Chef

Meltdown
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Group chat could be the chat from the steam group and not ingame admin chat etc, and maybe even think about something like ts/vent if it is easier. but I don't want to walk 5 steps ahead so first want to see how this thing will work out

Pl@YwithM3
02-20-2012, 12:17 PM
one minor detail that could potentially rape this idea; noob zambies getting in the way and making the "cade penitration" process even more difficult 4 ur groupies :banghead:

Meltdown
02-20-2012, 02:20 PM
one minor detail that could potentially rape this idea; noob zambies getting in the way and making the "cade penitration" process even more difficult 4 ur groupies :banghead:

Yes true, but u can just leave it let them die and go back most won;t ztele anyway and have starter zombies to begin with.

Srry72
02-20-2012, 02:21 PM
OOOH! OOH! PICK ME! PICK ME! MY RANK NEVER GOES ABOVE 230 AND MY KPD IS 0.81 SO YOU KNOW I'M READY TO DIE!

and also teehee pl@y said penetration

Rosie
02-20-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm game. The only trouble I see in this is if we get a more difficult cade built we would then have 3-4 very good players in a cade that will rape the zombies. I have no issue dying as a zombie if it has a point. I believe that I know the vast majority of cadable spots on most of the maps. There are deffinately ones that take time and skill to set up, the trouble is when you take that time they are just as cheap as the other spots. Either way, I'lll say that I'll do it. Just let me know what you want.

On a side note, if the spot you suggest is complete fail I will go AWOL, and stake a claim on my own.

Chef C Green
02-20-2012, 04:29 PM
The only trouble I see in this is if we get a more difficult cade built we would then have 3-4 very good players in a cade that will rape the zombies.
What's wrong with that = (? I already rape rather well if I'm in a Chef Certified Cade, more people just means we're saving more humans (and that we're tactical, well-coordinated, and 1337 xD).

and also teehee pl@y said penetration
*snicker snicker* :iagree::lmao:

All joking aside though, we should get this Z-group up and running, I wanna start gettin' the ball rolling on this by doing some teambuilding exercises (rape the opponents cades :rambo:).
-Chef

Meltdown
02-20-2012, 05:26 PM
We will have to work it out and see if this is something what can work in time. I cannot say now were gonna do this and going to do that perfectly we probably will also have to learn trough fail stuff. and the for me the cading spots arn't my main concern it is to bring back the joy as zombie, show people that even zombie can be very good if they just work togheter.

T3h tyrant
02-20-2012, 05:42 PM
this sounds as if its gonna be fun for both zombies and humans depending on if you really do make the zombies better :smirk:

Meltdown
02-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to invite the ones who are interested, I want to start small so first decent group of people. at some point we start inviting people who are regulars and are up for it too.

I'm really positive about this seeing the feedback ^___^

B1ackOut
02-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Ill do it, but I'm like Rosie, if I can see the spot failing I run and find another spot.

Rosie
02-20-2012, 10:02 PM
this sounds as if its gonna be fun for both zombies and humans depending on if you really do make the zombies better :smirk:

Honestly, if it was Blackout and I trying to break your cade; would you really feel all that comfortable.

T3h tyrant
02-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Honestly, if it was Blackout and I trying to break your cade; would you really feel all that comfortable.

id feel scared but i wouldnt show it xD also depends which cade im in lol

Pl@YwithM3
02-21-2012, 12:44 AM

id cade a fucking crouchspot just to get away from B1ack0ut xD

Meltdown
02-21-2012, 06:53 AM
id cade a fucking crouchspot just to get away from B1ack0ut xD

Omg we got ash"ley"ketchum

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8125/ashpokemonn.jpg

PS everyone who is interested add me on steam :)

Srry72
02-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Ashley Ketchup is a bad trainer

Nice pic btw

-Noobachu