PDA

View Full Version : Rushing spawn Rule.

Dj panda
02-20-2012, 09:33 PM
A Spiderman or Vagabond cannot rush the enemy Spawn for the first 10 secounds of the map, Only exclusion is Dust 2. I am hoping to make this a new rule. Spideys and vagas should not be able to rush the enemy spawn and kill everyone still there after buying weapons. Its honestly retarted, and it needs to have a ruling. All the race whores will be up in arms because this is how they get half their kills, and its quite annoying buying guns and 2 secs later being killed by a spidey or vaga in spawn. This isnt a rage post for all you fucks who think im just raging. I am just trying to balance the spidey race since it is retartdly OP

B1ackOut
02-20-2012, 09:35 PM
I have never been rush killed by a spidey or anything. But that is just me.

Dj panda
02-20-2012, 09:37 PM
You barley play now, every other map people are whoring spidey, 2 per team lol

Rosie
02-20-2012, 09:58 PM
I am almost positive the answer you will recieve is to change races. I hate the shit too, but go Shadow Hunter, or Human and counter them. If they can shoot you in spawn, then your whole team has the ability to shoot at them.

Steamer
02-20-2012, 10:30 PM
OP, Get out.

ZERO
02-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Your entire team is there and there is 1 of them. IS that not the best opurtunity for your team to kill that player?

Dj panda
02-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Spidey has a really high Evasion % so he can just bring a p90 or para and kill multiple people by the time he or she goes down. Few times when a spidey rushes spawn that you get people working together to kill it rather than run away doing their own thing.

maynard
02-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Spidey has a really high Evasion %

not against wards they don't.... this is simply an issue only when people let it be one, and don't actually change races 2 counter the situation.

Your entire team is there and there is 1 of them. IS that not the best opurtunity for your team to kill that player?

hooray, I don't have 2 point out the obvious.

Chikun
02-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Welcome to WCS where you ain't in Kansas no more Dorothy. Expect shit to happen at any time during the round. This is like people complaining that a Warden that keeps using mole is killing them.

CYBER
02-21-2012, 03:20 AM
Welcome to WCS where you ain't in Kansas no more Dorothy. Expect shit to happen at any time during the round. This is like people complaining that a Warden that keeps using mole is killing them.
lol... well my counter strategy is to void their asses:P it happens more than you think:P

One day someone is going to scream out " Eye rae" is op! they're summoning us and killing us before we can react:P ... wait. already happened.

HotFuzz
02-21-2012, 03:24 AM
cry me a river...

acolyte_to_jippity
02-21-2012, 03:40 AM
spidey needs some massive reworking. i don't think we need special rules put in place, but they require nerfs. badly.

Dj panda
02-21-2012, 04:15 AM
Priest I tried posting nerfs But nobody fucking listened to me and whoever else posted, and now im trying to get this passed meanwhile zero fixes spidey so its not so OP. Since coding takes a long time and since we just lost 6+months of it, This rule should be in place. Something needs to be done to spidey, It is the most op race we have, make it so it cant buy laces and increase World damage by 300% and we wouldnt need rules like this but until that day happens we need rules in place.

@maynard, Spideys can easily get out of wards, one spidey web and they out. Wards are not good at countering them. You are underestimating the abilitys of spidey a lot.

@Chikun This is not bitching about moles, this is making rules for our 2 most OP races. Vagabond is easier to counter just buy a lace, but spidey is a different, it has High evasion and long jump along with the webs. You should know how annoying it is when Zack rushes spawn and kills everyone, its really Bullshit cheap.

@hotfuzz, ima headshot juu!!

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-21-2012, 05:39 AM
lol, spidey is a horrible race. I laugh at spidey players inability to avoid my head shots. ehm ehm LOL britney!

It dosnt need to be re done because the race isnt OP, what the fuck is with people latly blaming exterior things for the own personal inability to be better then what they really are. Just learn how to aim, adapt to a consistently changing game and be good... there is a reason people who are good, are always good and never crying about anything.

Sin
02-21-2012, 08:57 AM
Mikey, you're terrible.

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Mikey, you're terrible.

I challange you to a dual!

Sin
02-21-2012, 10:31 AM
I don't believe Dual plays here anymore, but you can have him all to yourself.

maynard
02-21-2012, 10:34 AM
serious, if your entire team is getting pwwnd by a couple people rushing you, it's prob best you die at the beginning of the round as you guys just suck...

the rule isn't gonna happen as there's no need for it. change your race, learn 2 aim and play... real simple. and I don't underestimate anything about spidey, I Just have 0 sympathy for QQ'ers who act like it's some kinda God race and impossible 2 kill lol...

also zero has stated numerous times that he wont be doing major nerfs 2 races till all the races are out, and back 2 where they originally were.

brett friggin favre
02-21-2012, 12:07 PM
best defense against spideys:

multiple shadow hunters
molecule
humans
vaganus

if they forget anti-ward, theyre fucked. if they forget lace, theyre fucked. if all that fails, humans hold em in place while the others go invulnerable. eye of ra is the easy double kill if they both forget laces, and otherwise just pisses the other people off.

HypeRNT
02-21-2012, 01:43 PM
A Spiderman or Vagabond cannot rush the enemy Spawn for the first 10 secounds of the map, Only exclusion is Dust 2. I am hoping to make this a new rule. Spideys and vagas should not be able to rush the enemy spawn and kill everyone still there after buying weapons. Its honestly retarted, and it needs to have a ruling. All the race whores will be up in arms because this is how they get half their kills, and its quite annoying buying guns and 2 secs later being killed by a spidey or vaga in spawn. This isnt a rage post for all you fucks who think im just raging. I am just trying to balance the spidey race since it is retartdly OP

Great post, even better rule, as i have mentioned this aswell in one of my threads a lil while back. Unfortunately, you will get the typical responses as in*switch your race* or your whole team is there with you. Both are true, lets switch a race, what if spidey has anti wards? as im sure anyone who plays knows if you are playing spidey, you will have pretty good amount of kills, so saving up is not that hard, especially when anti wards are only 1500.

And your whole team being there is a negative not a positive. Spidey usually rush with a p90, meaning the more the better, spraying all over the place, bunny hoping, most people are caught of guard, some people are still on buy menu and dont even look or see them coming.

IMO, spwn rushing is not even the problem, on most maps spiderman or vagabond can get to bombsites before anyone else with a regular race can get to cover them. Which is a huge problem because one you get the bomb down, its pretty hard to defuse it especially vs a vaga that can go invis 50 yards back and just chill until some1 comes up thinking they got a free defuse. This is an extreme case in maps like Dolls, dust2(rush b with spidey) aztec and few others.

Not a hard rule to implement, but this would make the game alot more balanced in terms of at least having a chance to leave your starting area, and defending objectives, especially for newer players who cant switch to other races since they dont got the total level for few counters that there are.

Chikun
02-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Great post, even better rule, as i have mentioned this aswell in one of my threads a lil while back. Unfortunately, you will get the typical responses as in*switch your race* or your whole team is there with you. Both are true, lets switch a race, what if spidey has anti wards? as im sure anyone who plays knows if you are playing spidey, you will have pretty good amount of kills, so saving up is not that hard, especially when anti wards are only 1500.

There are better things to buy than antiwards and basing your argument off of a "what if" is retarded.

And your whole team being there is a negative not a positive. Spidey usually rush with a p90, meaning the more the better, spraying all over the place, bunny hoping, most people are caught of guard, some people are still on buy menu and dont even look or see them coming.

You say having your team with you is a negative but don't explain why... Another fail argument. Also, why are you dicking around with the buy menu if you know you're going to be rushed? If someone is constantly rushing you should have your autobuy set for what you need so you can wait for him/her. Most rounds in the WCS are decided within the first minute unless it was only shitties shooting each other.

IMO, spwn rushing is not even the problem, on most maps spiderman or vagabond can get to bombsites before anyone else with a regular race can get to cover them. Which is a huge problem because one you get the bomb down, its pretty hard to defuse it especially vs a vaga that can go invis 50 yards back and just chill until some1 comes up thinking they got a free defuse. This is an extreme case in maps like Dolls, dust2(rush b with spidey) aztec and few others.

This is probably true on dolls but if you have a vaga or spidy on your team it shouldn't matter. I find your other examples of maps to be falsehoods. Also, a vagabond camping a planted bomb invisible is a very good strategy and requires effective teamwork to overcome. Is it OP? Depends on the variables of how good the vaga player is and how good you and your teammates are.

Not a hard rule to implement, but this would make the game alot more balanced in terms of at least having a chance to leave your starting area, and defending objectives, especially for newer players who cant switch to other races since they dont got the total level for few counters that there are.

This would be hard to implement. It means more babysitting and more of a nanny server. For your last point Human is pretty much a counter to anything with bash being as OP as it is.

HypeRNT
02-21-2012, 06:44 PM
There are better things to buy than antiwards and basing your argument off of a "what if" is retarded.

You say having your team with you is a negative but don't explain why... Another fail argument. Also, why are you dicking around with the buy menu if you know you're going to be rushed? If someone is constantly rushing you should have your autobuy set for what you need so you can wait for him/her. Most rounds in the WCS are decided within the first minute unless it was only shitties shooting each other.

This is probably true on dolls but if you have a vaga or spidy on your team it shouldn't matter. I find your other examples of maps to be falsehoods. Also, a vagabond camping a planted bomb invisible is a very good strategy and requires effective teamwork to overcome. Is it OP? Depends on the variables of how good the vaga player is and how good you and your teammates are.

This would be hard to implement. It means more babysitting and more of a nanny server. For your last point Human is pretty much a counter to anything with bash being as OP as it is.

And you are basing yourself of what? Saying spiderman is not OP is just your opinion, and general agreement in the server is you are wrong.:banghead:

Most rounds are decided in the first minute, and they are decided by how many people vaga/spidey can kill before they are put down. Hence why my argument is not fail, and the reason was posted in my quote, so start actually reading rather then flaming away.

its true on dolls just as much as it is true on dust2, Aztec,dust, and almost any other map. And yes a vaga camping bomb is a great strategy, which is almost always based on the fact that they get to the bombsite before anyone else, which is giving the following team unfair advantage in terms of how they get to play compared to the other team always trying to chase down 10 second bomb plants.

Chikun
02-21-2012, 09:02 PM
And you are basing yourself of what? Saying spiderman is not OP is just your opinion, and general agreement in the server is you are wrong.:banghead:

The "general" agreement of what two people? And with Zero saying no to any changes until all of the races are back in you're SOL.

Most rounds are decided in the first minute, and they are decided by how many people vaga/spidey can kill before they are put down. Hence why my argument is not fail, and the reason was posted in my quote, so start actually reading rather then flaming away.

No, you see it is fail because if one person is bum rushing spawn and your whole team is still getting shitted on you fail and so does the team.

its true on dolls just as much as it is true on dust2, Aztec,dust, and almost any other map. And yes a vaga camping bomb is a great strategy, which is almost always based on the fact that they get to the bombsite before anyone else, which is giving the following team unfair advantage in terms of how they get to play compared to the other team always trying to chase down 10 second bomb plants.

Dj panda
02-22-2012, 12:43 AM
He wont update till everything is fixed, so there should be a rule inplace for rushing spawn or something until he fixes it. Chikun your one to talk since you play spidey A lot also. Maynard id like to see you on more, especially when we have the spidey whores on, and you try getting a team to work together to kill one of them while theres another one or 2 on your ass. You think its so easy to kill one since your thinking of the old server, when in reality its much different now since we dont have those counters we did 2 years ago.

Chikun
02-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Chikun your one to talk since you play spidey A lot also.

1/10 because I responded to such a ridiculous claim.

Nemesis
02-22-2012, 01:21 AM
IBIS WCS is all about being the biggest whore you possibly can. Race whoring, spawn rushing, OP races, it is what it is.

The best way to fix it would be to open up the server (which will never happen). by open up the server i mean extend it from 20 player to 45 for a number, thus requiring bigger maps, making the travel time from spawns larger, and also making a bunch of weaker players equal to the single cunt jumping into spawn thinking he's good.

The next thing that I really truly hope Zero smartens up on is so few races. But this is just my opinion and probably needs a different thread. more races means more balance in the end, but we'll leave that to another time.

maynard
02-22-2012, 01:26 AM
lmfao.. cause I haven't been on recently that discredits all the other time ive spent on the server lol?

I got like 1500 hours on WCS lol and spiderman has always been basically the same, and what your qq'ing about is not something new. and If I could game without dealing with ibis shit non stop, I would... but I can't.

everything I say comes from experience. and granted what you're bitching about is a situation ive been in hundreds of times, the fact I was able 2 overcome it, makes me have 0 sympathy for you. everything you bitch and qq about, and every one else who does are situations ive been in countless times, and granted I was able 2 figure out the best ways of overcoming them, makes me see no reason 2 make a rule for people who can't figure out how 2 properly play the server. any situation you can think of, I've been in and figured it out and you can easily do the same.

if your entire team is getting pwwnd by 1 or 2 spidermans, you guys beyond failing... and there is no argument 2 that statement.

Dj panda
02-22-2012, 01:35 AM
I did not say you haven't had the experience of it happening, and its not that sad when your going against Zack and Aleko. You know as well as i do not everyone is amazing at this game, you cant expect everyone to be as "Perfect" as you are. A good spidey can and should be able to kill 3-4 peps on average per round due to rushing spawn while people are still buying guns. Id rather have spidey go back to having the limit of 2 until all the races are complete, and nerfing it till than also.

maynard
02-22-2012, 01:46 AM
I did not say you haven't had the experience of it happening, and its not that sad when your going against Zack and Aleko. You know as well as i do not everyone is amazing at this game, you cant expect everyone to be as "Perfect" as you are. A good spidey can and should be able to kill 3-4 peps on average per round due to rushing spawn while people are still buying guns. Id rather have spidey go back to having the limit of 2 until all the races are complete, and nerfing it till than also.

Oh come on... this is CS for God's sake... there's fuck all for guns. and a cool down timer at the beginning of the round which provides more than enough time for you 2 decide what you're gonna buy... and I highly doubt you actually mouse click your guns... if you're like any normal person who has been playing for ages, you press the numbers on the keyboard as it's just that much faster.... end result... you should already have your guns and be moving by the time the spiderman ends his first webline if not even before... as the spiderman has 2 buy his guns as well.

I never said you have 2 be as good as me, or better... it's simply playing strategic is all... if people are doing the same thing every round, it's really not that hard 2 predict when and where they are going 2 be... you're really overplaying your situation, and how hard it is 2 over come it...

Dj panda
02-22-2012, 02:08 AM
Can you please Quote where i said you didnt know what it was like or me saying you didnt have the experince? I simply want you to play when we have people like Zack and Aleko and Tyler Race whoring spidey to the max rushing spawn, which would be difficult with you being busy all the time >.<. You know as well as me(why do i keep fuckign use this line >.<) that it gets to that rage point.

maynard
02-22-2012, 02:13 AM
k your right, I misread the last line, thought you were being a prick, edited my last msg.

but everything else I said was on par:wtg: :beer:

Sin
02-22-2012, 09:01 AM
I remember when WC3mod was amazing when it first came out with only the 4 races. OH MAN! Those were the days!

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-22-2012, 09:52 AM
It's not even about race anymore but rather about someone being better then you. The specific people you are crying about are good players... If spidey was nerfed they have the will power and fortitude to destroy you in a diffrent way. The only way to fix this apparent issue is for you to either get better at counter strike or use strategy and add leverage to your game. No one expects you to get better at the game if you obviously lack the potential to get there. What I expect is for this prepubescent whining to cease.

brett friggin favre
02-22-2012, 10:33 AM
I remember when WC3mod was amazing when it first came out with only the 4 races. OH MAN! Those were the days!

i was like 11 or some shit, took me a month to get my level 10 undead.

maynard
02-22-2012, 11:09 AM

good times.

Chikun
02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
It's not even about race anymore but rather about someone being better then you. The specific people you are crying about are good players... If spidey was nerfed they have the will power and fortitude to destroy you in a diffrent way. The only way to fix this apparent issue is for you to either get better at counter strike or use strategy and add leverage to your game. No one expects you to get better at the game if you obviously lack the potential to get there. What I expect is for this prepubescent whining to cease.

So long as you leave Zach out of your view as a "good" player I agree with this statement.