PDA

View Full Version : New maps?

Driaken
02-24-2012, 12:52 AM
I know its probably not going to make much of a difference asking but would it be possible to get some new maps for the server. maybe some designed around the wcs mod. It gets really boring going into the server and constantly playing dust,dust 2, aztec and italy over and over and over. hopefully getting some new maps stop those few from being played so much and get a little more map diversity going on.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-24-2012, 01:00 AM
I know its probably not going to make much of a difference asking but would it be possible to get some new maps for the server. maybe some designed around the wcs mod. It gets really boring going into the server and constantly playing dust,dust 2, aztec and italy over and over and over. hopefully getting some new maps stop those few from being played so much and get a little more map diversity going on.

find some and suggest adding them.

seriously. don't let our dislike of hypRNT dissuade you from trying. the only conditions we'd need are that the map cannot spawn guns for the players, must not be too fucked up m(like blahhh) and must contain an objective (aka, it must be a cs_ or de_ map)

these rules are in place to keep games moving, and prevent accelerated leveling. so find maps you'd like to see us try, and post in the maps section of the wcs forum (following the proper format, of course)

maynard
02-24-2012, 01:14 AM
find some and suggest adding them.

seriously. don't let our dislike of hypRNT dissuade you from trying.

lol +1 right off the bat I could tell he's been talking with hyper...

either way we have a map section here, if you want 2 request a map be added go for it. but we look for maps similar 2 the ones you suggested... ones with indoor, and outdoor, objective... decent size (not 2 big not 2 small) no free guns or anything.

keep in mind we play the maps we play as much as we do cause people vote for them.. people just simply like those maps, shit office is my fav,I could play nothing but it and have a great time lol... but don't suggest we add gimick or silly maps. WCS is serious business and it's map should reflect that ^^

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Dri, everything Maynard and aco said is correct!! but as far as making maps.. that is totally up to a player, as we dont have a special map creating division.

Go here to request maps for wcs

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/29-Maps

But first read this to you better understand that format needed
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/3467-READ-ME-%28How-to-post-threads%29