PDA

View Full Version : -=NYS=- Admin Abuse

Smokey
10-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Admin's INGAME name: -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>
You're INGAME name: Smokey

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): #5 with ImGonnaGetcha #9 with me

Proof: NYS own confession, apocalypse, the holy SH**t

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs. BROKEN

-=NYS=- C.O. <ibis> : "Having fun joking around with that person. I for one did not curse nor disrespect her in any way shape or form." -From his own post.

Apocalypse: "NYS does have a tendency to mock people. That gets rather irritating especially since he doesn't know when to stop. Nys you were pretty much asking for an argument and to ban someone because you did not stop making fun of people after numerous amounts of people told you to be quiet." -from his post

NYS said he was just joking around and was not disrespectful. When you mock someone because of their sex, and use a stereo type of a sex, such as a dumb blonde girl in this case its very disrespectful. I do not know what NYS is, but say he was spanish decent and then i act out the worse stereotype of a spanish person, he would find that disrespectful!! but whats even more disrespectful is when the person getting picked on says stop, and he doesnt and keeps going on, thats called verbal abuse! Then other people have to step in and tell him to stop and he continues to go on! That is a clear violation of Rule #5!

9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker BROKEN

From one of your previous posts Zero

if an admin or clan member starts something can the people that they start something with be held liable for any violations they make?

The answer is NO. If a clan member or an admin is the one who starts a confrontation the people that they start one with can not be held liable for there actions as far as words go.

WHY!?
Such actions by clan members or admins could be considered "bating" and could possibly be used to "bate" a user into breaking a rule therefore users who defend them selves will not be held liable to prevent this.
One of the server rules is that players should be respectful of one another, if an admin or clan member is the one to cast the first stone then they are logically in violation of this rule and because they broke a rule the rules that get broken by others as a result of this shall not be held against them.

ALSO
If anything the user that "started" it should be the one that gets in trouble.

How would you feel Zero, if someone picked on and disrespected your girlfriend who is your fiance?? or someone close to you? you'd want to rip his balls off and shove them in his own throat! calling that person a cocksucker, dick eating, fuckin loser, piece of shit would be all acceptable, i didnt even say any of that i just made a joke with kollayed i told him that nys liked penis because i was pissed off at him, and then i get banned without warning or a reason.

1. I am not held respondible for my comments after he provoked me after attacking my fiance, after he was told to stop.
2. He never gave warnings, he just baned without even telling me why.
3. He should be punished, because he started it not a person reacting to him being a complete asshole.
4. Before all of this happened, he kicked me for being loud on the mic, again with no warning at all, he said other people warned me in the chat. When i play i rarely pay attention to the chat. And in the rules it never says for other people to warn you, it says for the admin himself to warn you, like for example use Admin chat with the big white letters. He never warned at any time at all.

What kind of person picks on girls and makes fun of them, even after they tell him to stop and countless of other people tell him the same thing??? I guess that makes him feel like a man. It's not even that i got banned for 24 hours i could care less about that lol. It's that he thinks that its ok for him to disrespect people, and when people get upset at him and stand up to him, he thinks he has a right to ban them and he thinks thats ok!!! He thinks disrespecting my fiance is ok and if i tell him to fuck off after that he thinks that he has the right to ban me! No wonder why his name is on the admin abuse forums the most out of everyone!

A person with this kind of thinking should not be in a position of power over other people. Therfore for clearly breaking TOS rules #5 and #9 (multiple times) he should have his admin privleges removed. I'll pay you his $11 sollars a month if that is an issue!!!

Thank You so much for your time Zero!!!,
Smokey

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 04:39 PM
uh... well usualy if youve been muted in the past, that should give you a clue to stfu next time.

Smokey
10-05-2008, 04:48 PM
thats great!! but im not talking about the past. im talking about today when i didnt even say anything. and that doesnt change the fact that nys abuses his admin because i have been muted in the past.

Also he never puts ibis.a on his name to let people know he is admin, its like he tries to keep himself hidden when he does these things, the only way i found out it was him who banned me was from apoc who knew he had admin.

He abused another player on the server verbally and has done it multiple times

So thank you for your reply which does nothing to address the issue.

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 04:54 PM
well you havnt adressed the issue neither. youve only mentioned it.

how exacly did he abuse? shit talking isnt admin abuse... kick and ban... you didnt say why he banned you(even if u dontthink its justified, you have to know why).

all youve done was say nyco was being mean and banned you.

Smokey
10-05-2008, 05:01 PM
ok admin abused::: banned me for no reason:::: issue number 1
::: verbally abused another memeber on server:::: abuse number 2

LAst time i checked in the admin rules it said don't disrespect other people as an admin.

"by the looks of it, my last reply was deleted. We have a whole server who witnessed what went down. all zero has to do is ask any of them what went on and they will say that CO started talking shit to death first, that is clearly asking for trouble and that is totally bullshit if you think that you can get away with it."

He has done this multiple times and still has his admin...why???

And please don't post on my thread please, like you guys did on other threads to try and cover NYS up. im not here asking for opinions, this is for zero to read and see and let him ask questions and make remarks.

Thank You

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 05:03 PM
lol, youre thread? ah my dear boy. you have much to learn. im just wondering when zero will close this thread...

Smokey
10-05-2008, 05:14 PM
1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
7) No Banning clan members or admins.
8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.
9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
10) All bans must use the Ban Reporting System. See http://www.ibisstreetsyndicate.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=648

Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.

*= standard admin’s are basically everyone that has admin besides high ranking clan members.
**= high ranking clan members include: Steven(ZERO), Tanner(Anhilation), Jared(krod/JigSaW), Robby(ENZO)

This tos is subject to change, check to see changes in the future.

*************5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs. *************

*************Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect.*******************

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Well, this all that happen. NYS kept saying how great he ways, and people were laughing at him, even if he was being sarcastic, he got a little to mad and banned smokey cause smokey happen to be talking to NYS and then NYS just ban him no warning. That's how it went down.

So basically NYS ban someone cuz he has the power to. Maybe a simple talk to NYS might be all that is needed.

Smokey
10-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Well, this all that happen. NYS kept saying how great he ways, and people were laughing at him, even if he was being sarcastic, he got a little to mad and banned smokey cause smokey happen to be talking to NYS and then NYS just ban him no warning. That's how it went down.

So basically NYS ban someone cuz he has the power to. Maybe a simple talk to NYS might be all that is needed.

he was acutally making fun of my girlfriend and disrespecting her, and she told him to stop and he didnt, so i told him to shut the fuck up, and said he likes dick and then i get banned without a warning. Besides me getting banned the whole point is that NYS disrespected my girlfriend and i've seen him do it other times to other people, and so have other people as you can see from the other posts and he thinks he can get away with it because he has admin.

Dual
10-05-2008, 05:33 PM
thats great!! but im not talking about the past. im talking about today when i didnt even say anything. and that doesnt change the fact that nys abuses his admin because i have been muted in the past.

Also he never puts ibis.a on his name to let people know he is admin, its like he tries to keep himself hidden when he does these things, the only way i found out it was him who banned me was from apoc who knew he had admin.

He abused another player on the server verbally and has done it multiple times

So thank you for your reply which does nothing to address the issue.

IBIS .A is for non members, clan members do no wear that.We'll wait to CO post to hear his side of the story.As for the not talknig about the past.. you did birng up a prior thread about him, which has nothing to do with today.Hes also been a admin on here for like 2 years already.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-05-2008, 05:33 PM
was this on roy the ship?

cuz he kept saying how he was the shit and stuff.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Ok lets break it down.

Number one. You were screaming thru the mic like a retard numerous times. Apocalypse even warned you too. He even said if you keep acting like this you will be banned by his new clan or clan that he's in.
After numerous times of you screaming I kicked you.
Next map loads......

What were you saying to me ? NYS sucks a big dick. Yea thats right NYS sucks a big dick.

Did you think that I was going to not do anything ? With your screaming and shouting thru the mic plus the disrespect of an CLAN MEMBER is not tolerated.

You then message me thru steam telling me that I cant take a joke in which i never replied. I banned you for one day.

As for me trying to hide my ibis.a......... How about this. I have always used my name which is -=NYS=- C.O. <ibis>. I guess you cant really distinguish that yes I am a member of IBIS.

As for the person you claim i was what ? Having fun joking around with that person. I for one did not curse nor disrespect her in any way shape or form. You decided to take it to another level by screaming like a retard and telling me to suck a dick.
Serve the one day ban well and dont scream nor disrecpect me when Im present in the server. Have a good day.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2008, 05:52 PM
was this on roy the ship?

cuz he kept saying how he was the shit and stuff.

Holy Shit dont make up shit because its not working. Remember you were once an outcast in the forums and server. Dont start something you will not be able to finish. So stop the bullshit.

Hitman
10-05-2008, 06:12 PM
This post should be ignored due to the fact that he didn't do the proper format for Admin abuse which is stated "READ BEFORE YOU PST"

So im guessing nothing will even be looked into here

Apocalypse
10-05-2008, 08:06 PM
NYS does have a tendency to mock people. That gets rather irritating especially since he doesn't know when to stop. Nys you were pretty much asking for an argument and to ban someone because you did not stop making fun of people after numerous amounts of people told you to be quiet.

Smokey
10-05-2008, 08:11 PM
making fun of someone is something else, but when they tell you to stop and you don't thats abuse and disrespect, you making fun of a girl and talking like a dumb girly bitch and making fun of her for being a girl or sounding a certain way is disrespectfel towards women. your making fun of her sex that shes a girl and making fun of the dumb blonde girl stereotype.

And if you disrespect my girlfriend your damn right im going to disrespect you dumbass, and you've done it mutlitple times to other people too.

And exactly twhat i said was a joke, koolayed said he needed penis, i never said you suck big dick but again you like to lie, i said nys likes penis koolayed and he asked if you were a guy or a girl and i said he's a guy and then you baned me.

Besides the point of not warning me and telling me that you found that offensive and to stop. like you were told when you were making fun of my girlfriend

You verbally abused ImagonnaGetcha "make fun" how you like to call it over and over
and apocalypse can witness to that.

You verbally abused my girlfriend on that escape map with the nuke and the buildings, and on roy the ship when i said that to koolayed you banned me without warning. so don't try and intimidate the holy Sh**t

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Apocalypse you are just disgruntled because you were asking me to join your clan thru steam pm. If you felt I was so called abusing my powers then just demo me the next time im in the zm server.
Dont try and flip it on me as if im the culprit that led your clan member to scream like a retard on the server.
The logs can even be checked with you telling Smokey to cut the shit before he's kicked out the clan.
So quick tip. Demo me next time. As for your pal. He can play sometime in the late afternoon tomorrow when his ban is lifted.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2008, 08:15 PM
making fun of someone is something else, but when they tell you to stop and you don't thats abuse and disrespect, you making fun of a girl and talking like a dumb girly bitch and making fun of her for being a girl or sounding a certain way is disrespectfel towards women. your making fun of her sex that shes a girl and making fun of the dumb blonde girl stereotype.

And if you disrespect my girlfriend your damn right im going to disrespect you dumbass, and you've done it mutlitple times to other people too.

And exactly twhat i said was a joke, koolayed said he needed penis, i never said you suck big dick but again you like to lie, i said nys likes penis koolayed and he asked if you were a guy or a girl and i said he's a guy and then you baned me.

Besides the point of not warning me and telling me that you found that offensive and to stop. like you were told when you were making fun of my girlfriend

You verbally abused ImagonnaGetcha "make fun" how you like to call it over and over

You verbally abused my girlfriend on that escape map with the nuke and the buildings, and on roy the ship when i said that to koolayed you banned me without warning. so don't try and intimidate the holy Sh**t

You're bullshit accusations are nil. I can find a solution for your problem. If i so called abuse, just demo me next time. Until now, lets serve the ban thats rightfully given to you. One day vacation is sufficient enough.

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 08:19 PM
lol dude, wtf are you talkin about... you know he cant live 1 day with no CS:S

awww how cute. hes tryin to defend his gf. simper ass

Smokey
10-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Ok, You verbally abused by girlfriend I got upset i am not held liable for getting upset and saying the things i said, just as Zero said himself.

So you banning me is not rightful

You broke two rules under TOS and under TOS violations you will have your admin removed, that is the solution.

and you have no authority or power to give solutions, kthnxbye

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM
i need love by ll cool j. the lyrics on that bitch is deep. makes one reflect

Dual
10-05-2008, 10:26 PM
i need love by ll cool j. the lyrics on that bitch is deep. makes one reflect

going back to cali!

+Project.S+
10-05-2008, 10:51 PM

ROTFL abused your gf? lmao let say CO even made fun of your fat fuck gf like you say, and don't say im being rude i'm just going off the information that you left leading me to believe she was hurt a little. Hense my assumption is she has low self-esteem, which furthermore leads me to believe shes a fat bitch, which even FURTHER leads me to believe that oh wait sorry i went besides the point.

She can't handle the game? That's too fucking bad.

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:14 PM
ROTFL abused your gf? lmao let say CO even made fun of your fat fuck gf like you say, and don't say im being rude i'm just going off the information that you left leading me to believe she was hurt a little. Hense my assumption is she has low self-esteem, which furthermore leads me to believe shes a fat bitch, which even FURTHER leads me to believe that oh wait sorry i went besides the point.

She can't handle the game? That's too fucking bad.

thats my girl.

Smokey
10-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Actually she doesnt give a shit at all loser, and shes actually hot, hotter then anything you'll ever get loser.

It's the point that you fuckin faggot queers think you can abuse admin. You think its ok for you to do that to other people and when other people tell you to fuck off you turn into the little bitch pussies that you are and ban them.

i Hope thats not your girl in that picture cause i think you picked her straight out of the zombie mod, oops besides the point, nah but seriously she is one ugly bitch

So with that said go fuck yourself loser

Smokey
10-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Actually she doesnt give a shit at all loser, and shes actually hot, hotter then anything you'll ever get loser.

It's the point that you fuckin faggot queers think you can abuse admin. You think its ok for you to do that to other people and when other people tell you to fuck off you turn into the little bitch pussies that you are and ban them.

i Hope thats not your girl in that picture cause i think you picked her straight out of the zombie mod, oops besides the point, nah but seriously she is one ugly bitch

So with that said go fuck yourself loser

I hope your not the girl in that picture writing that, theres a thing called projection, what you say to others you mean about yourself, and looking at those pictures!! i'd reconsider the statement you just made about fat bitch, you fat bitch. i guess someone is a jealous loser because every1 likes my gf and no one likes you!

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:45 PM
lol damn dude. calm down a little bit... someones kinda insecure they gotta start tryin to crack jokes.

go stcik ur 2 incher in ur bitchs crusty ass crack ya feel me. you ugly ass mark

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-05-2008, 11:53 PM
lol damn dude. calm down a little bit... someones kinda insecure they gotta start tryin to crack jokes.

go stcik ur 2 incher in ur bitchs crusty ass crack ya feel me. you ugly ass mark

Whoa! LMAO ! :lmao:

Smokey
10-05-2008, 11:53 PM
nah i dont feel you redneck hillbillie loser piece of shit, go stick your penis in your cousin leroy

whytboiz33
10-05-2008, 11:58 PM
lmao damn nigga. im a redneck hill billie? im from cali dude, im from the bay bitch. i aint even white. you dont know shit about me bitch. lol youre a little fuckin shit talkin bitch.

having sex with relatives isnt norman dawg. just to let you know

Smokey
10-06-2008, 12:05 AM
word dawgs then maybe you should stop doing that son homeslice g welfare monkey should lynch your nigger ass nigger, or you must be a spic either or. Im sorry dawgs you dont fuck relatives you fuck your football fag buddies no wonder you have a big banner on there, o gee golly i mishhh my football butt buddiees i miss the nakes showers together, it was so awesome geee i just came!!! go fuckin drown in the bay bitch :plzdie:

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 12:06 AM
lol damn dude. oyu get pissed hella mad. you needa shill man.

i guess thats what happens when your dad beats you and treats u like a little bitch your whole life.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-06-2008, 12:09 AM
word dawgs then maybe you should stop doing that son homeslice g welfare monkey should lynch your nigger ass nigger, or you must be a spic either or. Im sorry dawgs you dont fuck relatives you fuck your football fag buddies no wonder you have a big banner on there, o gee golly i mishhh my football butt buddiees i miss the nakes showers together, it was so awesome geee i just came!!! go fuckin drown in the bay bitch :plzdie:

I'm going to ask MBP to ban his ass from the forums for those racist remarks. I knew he was some punk kid full of hate.

Smokey
10-06-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm going to ask MBP to ban his ass from the forums for those racist remarks. I knew he was some punk kid full of hate.

yea bro and your a punk bitch who takes pictures with a gun so he can feel like a real man, and picks on people in the server and bans them and acts all tought, wow mannn your so cool

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-06-2008, 12:17 AM
yea bro and your a punk bitch who takes pictures with a gun so he can feel like a real man, and picks on people in the server and bans them and acts all tought, wow mannn your so cool

Keep up the hate. I love it.

Smokey
10-06-2008, 12:17 AM
lmao damn nigga. im a redneck hill billie? im from cali dude, im from the bay bitch. i aint even white. you dont know shit about me bitch. lol youre a little fuckin shit talkin bitch.

having sex with relatives isnt norman dawg. just to let you know

wow looks like whyte has to get banned too what a shame, since he started with the racist shit. tsk tsk

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
damn dude. you really know nothing about us. you got us twisted home boy.

he bitchs criminals around all day.

Smokey
10-06-2008, 12:21 AM
damn dude. you really know nothing about us. you got us twisted home boy.

he bitchs criminals around all day.

yea no wonder he has power trips, only losers need to bitch other people around to feel good about themselves

+Project.S+
10-06-2008, 12:24 AM
i love how everytime for some reason they go for the hillbilly redneck comment haha.

smokey, your done here. now wasn't that fun?

Smokey
10-06-2008, 12:26 AM
your all losers talking shit cant handle the game bullshit, look at all you bitch asses bitching its over blah blah especially you piggly wiggly
yea i am done here im done talking to you fuckin losers, have fun talking amongst yourself losers

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 12:33 AM
ding dong, the bitch is dead.

Smokey
10-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Point proven this was the whole point of this thread, to prove how you faggots start shit for no reason and then cry when people tell you to fuck off.

Also funny how fat bitches think they are all that and talk shit lmao

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 02:17 AM
bitch, i aint cryin about shit. you just need to bounce.

just cuz youweigh 80 pounds and a girl out weighs you doesnt make em fat. it makes u a scronny punk bitch

FlawLessGamer
10-06-2008, 02:25 AM
Made Fun Of Your GirlFriend. Omg! hahaha, FTW!! Come On Kid Its Over The internet for crying out loud, its not like your girlfriend committed suiside as a result of C.O's opinion of her. Or Maybe just Maybe you choose to defend her over the internet against a person who you will never see. because your unable to do so, In Person with real people. you should become a terrorist or somthing becuase your fucken crazy. im gonna call immigration on me and my family so i dont have to live in the same country as you, your like the internet al capone and i belive people should fear you and your over weight so called gf, i bet you never have seen her or met her in real life, let me save you the same if you met her on the internet and you have never seen her then chances and history show its a 42 year Pedafile whos gonna rape you, and i hope he does. " Get the fuck in the Van!!!"

well off subject> beause this form post is now so off subject..> whiteboyz you live in cali, how about them dodgers i just got back from nlds game 3 in LA and just got tickets to game 5 for the NlCS and im now broke for the next 9 weeks! do you live near LbC

Smokey
10-06-2008, 03:54 AM
Made Fun Of Your GirlFriend. Omg! hahaha, FTW!! Come On Kid Its Over The internet for crying out loud, its not like your girlfriend committed suiside as a result of C.O's opinion of her. Or Maybe just Maybe you choose to defend her over the internet against a person who you will never see. because your unable to do so, In Person with real people. you should become a terrorist or somthing becuase your fucken crazy. im gonna call immigration on me and my family so i dont have to live in the same country as you, your like the internet al capone and i belive people should fear you and your over weight so called gf, i bet you never have seen her or met her in real life, let me save you the same if you met her on the internet and you have never seen her then chances and history show its a 42 year Pedafile whos gonna rape you, and i hope he does. " Get the fuck in the Van!!!"

well off subject> beause this form post is now so off subject..> whiteboyz you live in cali, how about them dodgers i just got back from nlds game 3 in LA and just got tickets to game 5 for the NlCS and im now broke for the next 9 weeks! do you live near LbC

Yea for realz bro!!! Nah Actually my girlfriend is real, maybe one day if you put your teeth that fell out of your face under your bed, the toothfairy might give you a real girlfriend too!!! You can do it!!!!

But looking at your super long and detailed post about internet girlfriends and getting raped by 42 year old men, no doubt in my mind you are the expert at that from experience!! look at how tight your game is bro!!! you even go your MYSPACE link at the bottom of the page!!! you'll be realing in all those internet hunnies now shooon!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=397011608&albumID=0&imageID=13323#

Bro are you ok???!!!! Did Someone hit you with a frying pan across the face?
I guess thats the definition of shitfaced!!!

Bro and you don't need to call immigration, i think the've been called on you already!!! they've been looking for you for years to send you back across the ocean!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=397011608&albumID=0&imageID=13323#a=0&i=7095909 ***ohh dear lawd i hope he makes a move on me***
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=397011608&albumID=0&imageID=13323#a=0&i=7099110 *** we Like it when our penises touch mmmmmm***

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAke your own comments to many to chose from so little time

and whytboiz just your name shows what a spedtard you are lmao
bro i seriously hope for your sake your not over the age of like 4 years old, because your insults.... well your insults speak for themselves, they must of took such a long time and so much creativity!! i give you the TA TA DA RAAAAAAAA award.

KTHNXDIE

Envy
10-06-2008, 05:06 AM
Smokey..... Dont feed trolls it means they win.
seriously why do people insist on fighting on these forums? the active group of clan members are GOOD at distracting and changing the subject. make your post, and let them wallow around while you wait for Zero

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Holy Shit dont make up shit because its not working. Remember you were once an outcast in the forums and server. Dont start something you will not be able to finish. So stop the bullshit.

why would i make up something? just cause i was here to come back up something that doesn't feel right you have to say i make something? Maybe i didn't hear right when you specifically said " You dumb asses here suck ass "

im pretty sure that is what i meant when i said you think your the shit, so don't say i make up things when you say something true. I mean i don't mind you when your an asshole, but when something happens and you blow it up i don't even wanna here it. :rant:

iceofworm
10-06-2008, 08:38 AM
smokey, while you might have come to the forums with a possibly valid reason, your comments are tottaly out of proportion to the situation,. trying ot make a point, while insulting others will not work or help in any way. other then to take away any vaild point you have.

example a, some 1 bans me for no reason. i come post, in a polite and apolagetic manor, post is reviewed and the only replies i get will be simple and to the point
example b, same 1 banes me for no reason, i post, ranting like a lunitic, acting crazy and mean, people will read it and treat you the same way you posted.

thats my 2 cents

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 08:56 AM
wow, everyone here needs to shut up already. i havnt read any new posts but its gettin hella old.

i dont watch baseball, i stopped when the giants let go of bonds lol.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-06-2008, 09:00 AM
smokey, while you might have come to the forums with a possibly valid reason, your comments are tottaly out of proportion to the situation,. trying ot make a point, while insulting others will not work or help in any way. other then to take away any vaild point you have.

example a, some 1 bans me for no reason. i come post, in a polite and apolagetic manor, post is reviewed and the only replies i get will be simple and to the point
example b, same 1 banes me for no reason, i post, ranting like a lunitic, acting crazy and mean, people will read it and treat you the same way you posted.

thats my 2 cents

Now that is a smart man. Things would be avoided if this route was taken. Great reply iceofworm.

Baliame
10-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Dude, this is an online game, and even the ESRB states: Gameplay experience may change during online play. If someone fucking swears in your face and you go emo all over it, well I think you just got yourself a one-way ticket out of internetland.

ZERO
10-06-2008, 09:18 AM
I am still trying to figure a way to get the real truth out of this... :headache:

Baliame
10-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Add a SourceTV to the server which constantly records?

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-06-2008, 09:35 AM
here zero ill break it down for you :icon_mrgreen:

smokey was being anoying so nys and apo told him to stop.

nys was making fun of his gf that is why smokey was talking shit to nys

then nys bans him and smokey jumps on the forums and reports it, for something very little, but a 1 day ban i believe was to harsh. maybe a 1-2 hours would be fair.

I'm in the ball park right nys? :smirk:

deprodigy
10-06-2008, 05:26 PM
if he posts a pic of his fiance naked we'll take all co's powers away. bad co! don't put me in solitary please I was just kidding! you gonna drink that milk?

Dual
10-06-2008, 05:45 PM
here zero ill break it down for you :icon_mrgreen:

smokey was being anoying so nys and apo told him to stop.

nys was making fun of his gf that is why smokey was talking shit to nys

then nys bans him and smokey jumps on the forums and reports it, for something very little, but a 1 day ban i believe was to harsh. maybe a 1-2 hours would be fair.

I'm in the ball park right nys? :smirk:

But since your a nobody.. we'll disregard your comment. thanks:plzdie:

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-06-2008, 05:45 PM
if he posts a pic of his fiance naked we'll take all co's powers away. bad co! don't put me in solitary please I was just kidding! you gonna drink that milk?

Now that it's getting cold I'm getting my nerves up with all these convicts wearing hats inside the blocks. I give them one chance and if they slip they get tickes from me. Extra milk ? Go ask a soft officer that ! LoL

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-06-2008, 07:28 PM
But since your a nobody.. we'll disregard your comment. thanks:plzdie:

But...

tobad i'll be more then you'll ever be, so i'm glad you look down on me today, but you will eventually look up to me 1 day.

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 07:53 PM
But...

tobad i'll be more then you'll ever be, so i'm glad you look down on me today, but you will eventually look up to me 1 day.

is that what your momma tells ya?

lmao omg... youre sad dude. thats probably the nerdiest, and biggest loser goal over.

"i cant be cool and good with people, so im gonna make lots of money and think that will make me a better person and more happy"

ah shit...

thats why they should spayed and nuter morons.

FlawLessGamer
10-06-2008, 09:40 PM
I wanna go to NyC and get locked up that way i can throw pee and feces at CO when he walks by.:lmao:

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-06-2008, 09:43 PM
is that what your momma tells ya?

lmao omg... youre sad dude. thats probably the nerdiest, and biggest loser goal over.

"i cant be cool and good with people, so im gonna make lots of money and think that will make me a better person and more happy"

ah shit...

thats why they should spayed and nuter morons.

I just try to take the high road, and be the mature 1. Even though i didn't make you see it that way... So when someone starts talking shit to me and im not in the mood to talk to some 10 year old, i try to end it and you keep it going, that's not making you look better if you continue the flamming. I know...You know you love me whyt. :hug:

I LIKE TURTLES
10-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Pew pew pew™

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Pew pew pew™ all over the nobodies !!

deprodigy
10-07-2008, 06:21 PM
quite spamming the pew crap. if you waste my time again you aren't my friend anymore.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-07-2008, 07:03 PM
quite spamming the pew crap. if you waste my time again you aren't my friend anymore.

:shit: Ok no more extra milks for you then.....hmph !

ZERO
10-07-2008, 07:55 PM
While you can not get into trouble for disrespect if the admin starts it you can still get in trouble for mic spamming if you start to flip out and then the admin must take action to stop it from disrupting the server. If you wanted to have an open public name calling spell you can take it into the forums where it is not disrupting game play. For this NYS's actions were too harsh he should have banned for no longer than an hour and muted you first.

NYS you need to watch the lengths and make sure that they are logical, if you continue to make ban lengths that are too long you will get into trobble.

whytboiz33
10-07-2008, 08:00 PM
bad nys, bad

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-07-2008, 08:16 PM
While you can not get into trouble for disrespect if the admin starts it you can still get in trouble for mic spamming if you start to flip out and then the admin must take action to stop it from disrupting the server. If you wanted to have an open public name calling spell you can take it into the forums where it is not disrupting game play. For this NYS's actions were too harsh he should have banned for no longer than an hour and muted you first.

NYS you need to watch the lengths and make sure that they are logical, if you continue to make ban lengths that are too long you will get into trobble.

Although I disagree with you in your reply. I will let other admins handle these players who have no respect to to other people and admins. I'll just stick to the gun game and my home, the pub. If you want to help the people that disrupt the server by screaming and disrespecting people on the zm server than thats on you. My job is done in zm. Believe me, I wont miss it.

whytboiz33
10-07-2008, 08:21 PM
lets nuke the zm.

or at least anex it.

Smokey
10-07-2008, 09:52 PM

acutally i didnt mic spam, i yelled into the mic and he kicked me without warning.

then he disrespected my girlfriend and i disrespected him and did not mic spam. then he banned me

the ban wasn't about me yelling into the mic, it was because i told him to shut the fuck up and said he likes penis after he was being a dick.
So why did i get punished again? if i did nothing wrong? That sounds like admin abuse to me.

And forget about me getting banned for no reason without warning,

How about disrespecting another player? i guess when people have admin that doesn't apply to them.

Thats just sad how your not going to inforce your own rules, if tos doesnt apply take it off the website and stop making it seem that admin rules actually apply, because if again you do nothing about this zero, TOS means absolutley nothing.

Smokey
10-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Although I disagree with you in your reply. I will let other admins handle these players who have no respect to to other people and admins. I'll just stick to the gun game and my home, the pub. If you want to help the people that disrupt the server by screaming and disrespecting people on the zm server than thats on you. My job is done in zm. Believe me, I wont miss it.

yea and these players who have no respect to other people, those people are you NYS

+Project.S+
10-07-2008, 10:20 PM
you just fucking admitted to yelling into the mic, get lost you retarded nob.

and if anything you should be lucky Zero doesn't get rid of your ass for all the racist shit you said on here. Get a fucking room, and stop making your little brother pretend to be your gf.

Dual
10-08-2008, 04:10 AM
you just fucking admitted to yelling into the mic, get lost you retarded nob.

and if anything you should be lucky Zero doesn't get rid of your ass for all the racist shit you said on here. Get a fucking room, and stop making your little brother pretend to be your gf.

Yeah I Think Zero browes thru this thread.. He should have been punished for those Harsh Racist Post.If those type of racist remarks are allowed in this forum without any regards to the players and the people on this forums, its does not look well on the IBIS Community and its Leader.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-08-2008, 04:53 AM

But I guess Zero is ok with these kind of replies in the IBIS community......

D1lD0
10-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Lol damn, this is hilarious. Its like all racists do when they have nothing else to use. They start slinging racial slurs. Without even knowing his racial ethnicity at all you threw out every derogatory racial slur you could think off (You're a genius btw) offending me in the process. You went from a day ban for a personal issue and just turned it into an inevitable perma ban (Once again, your intelligence is astounding).

Now if I were to profile you based off of your extremely high level of intelligence shown here in the forums I would assume you're a 14 year old white kid who believed his loser daddy just a bit too much when he told him that minorities are diluting the purity of the "white man" by stealing your naive white women and brainwashing them with our "niggerish" thoughts. Am I right?

Now, taking that information it would only seem logical to assume that any woman that showed interest in you would either be a carrier for <insert random number> of STD's or was unfortunate enough not to have attracted any sexual attention from a minority race. Which would mean she was a fat ugly bitch, obviously.

So I guess the real question is...Why get so mad? He wasnt talking shit, he was just stating the obvious.

Hitman
10-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Lol damn, this is hilarious. Its like all racists do when they have nothing else to use. They start slinging racial slurs. Without even knowing his racial ethnicity at all you threw out every derogatory racial slur you could think off (You're a genius btw) offending me in the process. You went from a day ban for a personal issue and just turned it into an inevitable perma ban (Once again, your intelligence is astounding).

Now if I were to profile you based off of your extremely high level of intelligence shown here in the forums I would assume you're a 14 year old white kid who believed his loser daddy just a bit too much when he told him that minorities are diluting the purity of the "white man" by stealing your naive white women and brainwashing them with our "niggerish" thoughts. Am I right?

Now, taking that information it would only seem logical to assume that any woman that showed interest in you would either be a carrier for <insert random number> of STD's or was unfortunate enough not to have attracted any sexual attention from a minority race. Which would mean she was a fat ugly bitch, obviously.

So I guess the real question is...Why get so mad? He wasnt talking shit, he was just stating the obvious.

LOL nicely put Dildo.

whytboiz33
10-08-2008, 10:44 AM
i think we just all needa kick it and pass that blunt to the left biddy

iceofworm
10-08-2008, 04:31 PM
acutally i didnt mic spam, i yelled into the mic and he kicked me without warning.

then he disrespected my girlfriend and i disrespected him and did not mic spam. then he banned me

the ban wasn't about me yelling into the mic, it was because i told him to shut the fuck up and said he likes penis after he was being a dick.
So why did i get punished again? if i did nothing wrong? That sounds like admin abuse to me.

And forget about me getting banned for no reason without warning,

How about disrespecting another player? i guess when people have admin that doesn't apply to them.

Thats just sad how your not going to inforce your own rules, if tos doesnt apply take it off the website and stop making it seem that admin rules actually apply, because if again you do nothing about this zero, TOS means absolutley nothing.

smokey you do have a tendancy to mic spam a bitr, i know i have kicked u a few times...

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-08-2008, 04:48 PM
smokey you do have a tendancy to mic spam a bitr, i know i have kicked u a few times...

So he has been warned previous times and yet a one day ban was too harsh ? Wow !! Talk about getting away with murder.

whytboiz33
10-08-2008, 05:34 PM
So he has been warned previous times and yet a one day ban was too harsh ? Wow !! Talk about getting away with murder.

lmao, that was my FIRST post on this thread...

Apocalypse
10-08-2008, 06:40 PM

So you think him being warned maybe a month ago by an admin that isnt you, excuses you from having to warn him before you ban him?

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-08-2008, 06:42 PM
So you think him being warned maybe a month ago by an admin that isnt you, excuses you from having to warn him before you ban him?

It shows he has a past record of committing the same offense. I dont need an excuse to ban anyone. I also didn't need to explain it you either.

ricochet
10-08-2008, 06:49 PM
boy, you sure are crying a bunch about some admins.

Perhaps you should find another place to play?

I regularly play on all three IBIS servers and have been doing so for 2 years.

I have yet to come across ONE admin who was rude or obnoxious.

Baliame
10-09-2008, 08:36 AM
You should see me when they piss me off.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-09-2008, 02:41 PM
You should see me when they piss me off.

Yea everyone run for your lives !!! *sarcasm*

whytboiz33
10-10-2008, 11:57 AM
you should be scared motha fucka. thats 105 pounds of pure rage and distruction... lmao

my dicks bigger them him.

Stamp
10-11-2008, 01:49 AM

Zero,

The last pm I sent you some time ago should be ringing clearly in your head.

I understand not being "IBIS" makes me lesser, and as it's already been clearly announced that any non-IBIS members' posts will be disregarded, but I'm going to go ahead and clear this up.

All of IBIS (and some of you non-IBIS but absolute ass lickers out there, and yes, Project, I'm talking to you): you all make it seem as though you're so innocent and you're so quick to cover up one another and defend one another. The only one in these forums and fuck, even in the server for that matter, that I've seen use a clear and mature head is Zero. He does an ok job in my opinion, no offense Zero, but you've got some insanely large black sheep amongst your herd that you apparently refuse to weed out. Some of you have level-heads some of the time, but most of you don't look at things from an un-biased and non-partial perspective. You just cover yourselves up. Zero, you run some decent servers, but your members are blatant assholes, especially to anyone that isn't a member.

NYS - Absolutely, you're a downright rotten prick. I don't see how you're on the same side of the criminal justice system as I am. You treat anyone in these servers that isn't IBIS like you probably treat any inmates you're supervising. Shit-bags. I think you need to take a good look at life, shit out some of your ego, because you've clearly shown yourself to be King Nothing (thanks, Metallica). "My job in ZM is done." Yeah, it surely is done. Every fucking time you join that server you get another admin abuse thread created in "honor" of you. If you are one of those "get into corrections to maybe work my way into a job as an actual police officer outside of the big house" types of CO's, God I hope it doesn't happen. You can't maintain your bearings and you're so fucking biased. Same goes for a bunch of your fellow IBIS members.

"You're not a member so this post will be discarded." Yeah, in layman's terms for us "lesser" beings, he basically said anyone who's not IBIS and posting here can just go fuck themselves instead of posting.

Just my opinion here, but forums are set up for numerous things. One of them is so "regulars" or people who play on your servers (any of them for that matter, not just ZM, even though ZM is such a "crapshoot" to most of you) more than once can come and voice their opinions of the servers. If you can supply a valid reason and establish a good rapport with the person that submits a complaint, hell they might see things your way. ("oh...yea..I was a bit of a jerk wasn't I? Thanks for pointing it out for me, I'll work on it...")

Also, just my opinion: some of you should actually actively engage in reading something, other than anything on the internet. Most you have so many grammatical errors and spelling errors, I don't know how you function in a daily life or conversation with another human being. Hell, with the blatant disrespect and lack of being able to control your tempers and actions, I again have to question how you function in a daily task outside of CS:S. Go ahead and bitch and dissect this post and tell me all my spelling and grammatical errors. It just helps me find my mistakes that I work on correcting. (The edit denotes I already saw a spelling mistake. Sorry, I'll try harder.)

Just my two cents on your community. Good luck, Zero. You've got a damned difficult road ahead of you, baby-sitting some of these assholes.

Oh, and Project, do you ever feel guilt? Don't be hypocritical.

Stamp
10-11-2008, 01:52 AM
I dont need an excuse to ban anyone. I also didn't need to explain it you either.

Prime example of my prior post.

King Nothing.

Oh, but that's right, you're better than all of us non-IBIS, right?

Thank God I'm not IBIS, I'd hang my head low if I degraded myself to "play alongside" you, with your self-righteous and sanctimonious attitude.

Baliame
10-11-2008, 02:16 AM
Couldn't agree more with Stamp. Most of the members (except for Zero, MBP and deprod) act pretty immature for their actual age and supposedly higher rank. I like how you are pissed off at me whyt for questioning the fact that you guys are gods. I said it before and I say it again Zero, you might just lose a few bunch of $11, not to mention other regulars, on the arrogance of the members. I know none of you will listen to me, but IBIS is not your personal zoo guys, if you expect fucking respect from everyone, then how about you fucking respect them as well?

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Comments disregarded.

Dual
10-11-2008, 09:28 AM
You can take your 2 cents and stick it up your ass! Who cares about your opinion on IBIS and its members.It will be here along time after your ass is gone too.The only complaints come from the ZM server, because its run by idiot zm admins like yourself who only purchase admins for their advantage in the game, instead of enforcing rules in the server.There will plently of people to take your your sorry ass place, when your gone.

Stamp
10-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Comments disregarded.

Amazingly, you took careful and deliberate measures to go outside the box and prove my entire point, that you're a fucking putz and an asshole. You couldn't even comprehend my original post, could you? You act as though you're God running rampant with your comments ("I don't need an excuse to ban someone..."). Oh, so you're the supreme being, huh? And all this time, I thought Zero and a few others were the ones in charge. I hope you enjoy your time in power, King Nothing. Let me say it in layman's terms for you: you are an asshole. People don't like you or respect you, they just don't want to be banned by you.

Dual, no offense, but you've got no fucking clue how to even outwit a small child. I haven't been in the IBIS servers in weeks, thanks to your God-King, Lord CO. And show me any time I used "admin" privileges to my own advantage. As for someone taking my place, I gladly relinquished that position weeks ago.

All the best to you and yours,

Stamp.

Dual
10-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Yeah definitely some smarts ass grunt, your probably some faggot ass cook in the army. NOW GO MAKE ME A FUCKING HAMBURGER JACK-OFF!

Stamp
10-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah definitely some smarts ass grunt, your probably some faggot ass cook in the army. NOW GO MAKE ME A FUCKING HAMBURGER JACK-OFF!

Take a look at the picture again, moron.

MP stands for Military Police.

Your response was at the level of about a third grader. Moving up in the world, now, are we?

Baliame
10-11-2008, 10:26 AM
You can take your 2 cents and stick it up your ass! Who cares about your opinion on IBIS and its members.It will be here along time after your ass is gone too.The only complaints come from the ZM server, because its run by idiot zm admins like yourself who only purchase admins for their advantage in the game, instead of enforcing rules in the server.There will plently of people to take your your sorry ass place, when your gone.

Now, oddly, I've yet to see a valid abuse or unban complaint about me, I'll go further, not even one single complaint. You can ask people, I come in the server and make order out of chaos if I'm here and I get texted, and if I used my admin to my advantage don't you think someone would've eventually came here and complained?

On the other hand any time NYS or you visit ZM, it's suddenly all fucking drama all over the forums, and it's a blind member trust from Zero, a slight sleight of hand and gangbang verbal abuse from you all and your little asslicker Project which leaves you unpunished.

In fact, I'd take this chance to ask admins, they have absolutely no respect for us paying people, I wonder how would they do without us paying for their servers? I see the members' goal is to chase us all away, let's do it.

Hitman
10-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Now, oddly, I've yet to see a valid abuse or unban complaint about me, I'll go further, not even one single complaint. You can ask people, I come in the server and make order out of chaos if I'm here and I get texted, and if I used my admin to my advantage don't you think someone would've eventually came here and complained?

On the other hand any time NYS or you visit ZM, it's suddenly all fucking drama all over the forums, and it's a blind member trust from Zero, a slight sleight of hand and gangbang verbal abuse from you all and your little asslicker Project which leaves you unpunished.

In fact, I'd take this chance to ask admins, they have absolutely no respect for us paying people, I wonder how would they do without us paying for their servers? I see the members' goal is to chase us all away, let's do it.

Dude honestly just shut the fuck up and get out.

Drop all of this everyone

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-11-2008, 12:03 PM

That's were your wrong...

All the zm admins are fair and freindly. Non of us taunt or disrespect other players in any way. Just because your part of a community on a video game makes you better then everyone else? No... Why did i purchase admin? to help out in the zm servers because when i play theirs never an admin on and their is alot of shit that happens and it gets anoying that no one is enforcing the rules. To say that me, apocalypse, weeman, franko, grandpa, tarmo, 1337 and bailme are terrible admins make you look like a bigger dick then you are. These are some of the best, and nices admins i know. How would you like it if you went to another server and people were looking down on you just because you weren't apart of their community.

Like stamp said, their are black sheep in the ibis herd. I agree to the full extent of this statement.

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 12:04 PM
lol you kids post WAY too much.

cant you be crisp? to the point? wedont give a fuck about your feelings and petty ideas.

Dual
10-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Take a look at the picture again, moron.

MP stands for Military Police.

Your response was at the level of about a third grader. Moving up in the world, now, are we?

LMAO military police what a crock of shit... oh wow that Job is so important, yeah now go get a real job cockface!

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 12:13 PM
so wait... you police the people that are suppose to be the most diciplined in the world? lmao...

deprodigy
10-11-2008, 12:15 PM
I wouldn't say anyone is trying to chase anyone away... its just an argument. chill out. obviously we have all had different experiences in the zm. ill go in to monitor some of the kids I see here on the forums and the zm is super quiet so I end up leaving. I know it gets chaotic there though, I've seen it in the past. what you need to understand is that the reg pub admins aren't used to the no regard for other players mentality that the zm players are known for. that may cause the harsher punishments you see complaints about. however, under no circumstances from I've seen on the forums here has any punishment handed out be too excessive... mine would have been worse most likely. the justice system does not wipe your plate clean after you serve your time, it just keeps adding up. we can not allow these kids to think that they can get away with something more than once and not expect a harsher punishment.
ok?

Dual
10-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah these guys are a fucking Joke, a bunch of lame assfucks, this idiot stamp is picking on project, a girl for that matter, be a real man JACKASS!

Hodgie
10-11-2008, 12:19 PM
so wait... you police the people that are suppose to be the most diciplined in the world? lmao...

Who do you think is responsible for guarding POWs... I'm sure they're a lot of fun to deal with...

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Yeah these guys are a fucking Joke, a bunch of lame assfucks, this idiot stamp is picking on project, a girl for that matter, be a real man JACKASS!

Grow up? Use a sense of maturity why don't you? You extremely ignorant.

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 12:23 PM
hey im not sayin MP are jokes. its just nothin to brag about. bea cop in detroit or in south central then talk.

just cuz shes a girl and she doesnt flirt and suck ur nuts on forums doesnt make her a bitch or a hypocrit. i guess youre just not use to girls with their own character and personality.

i guess youre just not use to girls.

Dual
10-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Grow up? Use a sense of maturity why don't you? You extremely ignorant.

Your such a punk, where at are you located at ,so I Can smash your faggot ass face in?

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-11-2008, 12:25 PM
hey im not sayin MP are jokes. its just nothin to brag about. bea cop in detroit or in south central then talk.

just cuz shes a girl and she doesnt flirt and suck ur nuts on forums doesnt make her a bitch or a hypocrit. i guess youre just not use to girls with their own character and personality.

+1 to whyt lol. ^^^

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-11-2008, 12:30 PM
Your such a punk, where at are you located at ,so I Can smash your faggot ass face in?

Campus of Ohio State University. Come, i wish you will come. Come to buckeye nation. I warn you not to wear anthing michigan or penn state.

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 12:34 PM
i thin k he wants ur room number, dorm, and adress

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-11-2008, 12:38 PM
i thin k he wants ur room number, dorm, and adress

lol. Yeh He is a hardcore bad ass, i might not wanna give him information lol. :icon_rolleyes:

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 12:39 PM
oh fine then. duals a crazy ma fucka, he'll change ur hard drive all day and all over. lmao jk

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-11-2008, 12:43 PM
oh fine then. duals a crazy ma fucka, he'll change ur hard drive all day and all over. lmao jk

Uh, oeh's! Somew0n3s gawtas chanjas somtines!!!!

Stamp
10-11-2008, 12:46 PM

She is a hypocrite*. She sits there and calls people degrading names. Is she trying to describe herself in her pictures? Asswipe. And I wouldn't want her flirting or sucking my nuts on the forums, I'm clean, disease free, thanks.

As for Detroit or South Central, why don't you shut the fuck, you're naught but a fucking hoodlum. Try Iraq. Also, try learning that I wasn't bragging about being an MP, you fucking ingrate. I was correcting your imbecile friend, Dual, who thinks the MP Brassard in my picture means I'm a cook.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-11-2008, 12:48 PM
i'd like to sit here and argue all day but i got tickets to osu vs purdue game...

GO BUCKEYES!!! OH...IO!!!

Stamp
10-11-2008, 12:51 PM
LMAO military police what a crock of shit... oh wow that Job is so important, yeah now go get a real job cockface!

And I dare you to go tell any MP that, face to face. You don't even have the testicular fortitude to talk to a recruiter about joining the Army, let alone say that shit to an MP.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Amazingly, you took careful and deliberate measures to go outside the box and prove my entire point, that you're a fucking putz and an asshole. You couldn't even comprehend my original post, could you? You act as though you're God running rampant with your comments ("I don't need an excuse to ban someone..."). Oh, so you're the supreme being, huh? And all this time, I thought Zero and a few others were the ones in charge. I hope you enjoy your time in power, King Nothing. Let me say it in layman's terms for you: you are an asshole. People don't like you or respect you, they just don't want to be banned by you.

Dual, no offense, but you've got no fucking clue how to even outwit a small child. I haven't been in the IBIS servers in weeks, thanks to your God-King, Lord CO. And show me any time I used "admin" privileges to my own advantage. As for someone taking my place, I gladly relinquished that position weeks ago.

All the best to you and yours,

Stamp.

Amazingly I tend to ignore punks like you. Your hatred seems to grow more and more from a video game. Look kid, don't think you can intimidate me or any other IBIS member here with your bitch and moans.
If you say you don't play in the servers then why post here ? Wouldn't that make you a moron ? Your feeble attempts are a waste of time.
Here's my 2 cents.
Get over it ! Now beat it kid !

Dual
10-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Yeah now go peel some potatos you fuckin stupid cook!

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Yeah now go peel some potatos you fuckin stupid cook!

I lmfao when i read this post !

Dual
10-11-2008, 02:28 PM
They come in here thinking posting some stupid ass post that a couple of idiots who had cries admin abuse in a few weeks on the zm server gonna show that IBIS member abuse their powers.Its almost going on 2 years and some changes playing here for most IBIS Members. IBIS is doing great and will continue to great without you idiots. To all my fans Stamp, holyshit and any other haters..........SUCK A DICK!

Vladninja
10-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Im sure Zero will be real proud of the way his clan members have responded in such a vulgar manner. Regardless of how Stamp went about this... arent you guys supposed to take the moral high road?
And you couldnt have done a better job of saying "If your not IBIS Clan go fuck yourself"

Even if you are right. You guys have done a fine job of alienating yourselves even more from everyone else.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Im sure Zero will be real proud of the way his clan members have responded in such a vulgar manner. Regardless of how Stamp went about this... arent you guys supposed to take the moral high road?
And you couldnt have done a better job of saying "If your not IBIS Clan go fuck yourself"

Even if you are right. You guys have done a fine job of alienating yourselves even more from everyone else.

Yes we have held ourselves back quite a bit but now but enough is enough.

Apocalypse
10-11-2008, 04:12 PM

Arent clan members sappose to be jolly and get along with people >.> instead there just walkin around bitching about everyone. Gaining up on other admins and regulars just because of there title. Why dont you guys start doing something good for once instead of arguing and making it worse. You only cause more arguments on the forums for pretty much every single post in the admin abuse section.

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 04:41 PM
we do get along with people. but when people come on here thinkin that theyre worth a fuck we dont take kindly to it.

im a houdlum? lmao iraq... i have a lot of respect for our soldiers, dont get me wrong, but iraq is a cake walk comapred to other vets. MPs dont even see battle they fuckin work on camps you little pussy. how about you put some work in and stop actin like ur a motha real mutha fukkin G

thats all you can do dude, is talk shit on a forum and talk shit about what you do.

just cuz project can get some action and you cant doesnt make her dirty. it makes you a little ugly ass nerd.

MP is just a title, it doesnt mean shit dude. if an MP is a bitch ill slap him. if a mail man is hard, then you stay out of his way

your job title means shit, its what you do with it.

Stamp
10-11-2008, 06:59 PM
we do get along with people. but when people come on here thinkin that theyre worth a fuck we dont take kindly to it.

im a houdlum? lmao iraq... i have a lot of respect for our soldiers, dont get me wrong, but iraq is a cake walk comapred to other vets. MPs dont even see battle they fuckin work on camps you little pussy. how about you put some work in and stop actin like ur a motha real mutha fukkin G

thats all you can do dude, is talk shit on a forum and talk shit about what you do.

just cuz project can get some action and you cant doesnt make her dirty. it makes you a little ugly ass nerd.

MP is just a title, it doesnt mean shit dude. if an MP is a bitch ill slap him. if a mail man is hard, then you stay out of his way

your job title means shit, its what you do with it.

Make some sense, moron. Just because you can understand what your feeble attempt at typing a post in the "english" language doesn't mean the rest of us can. The only one acting like some "mutha real mutha fukkin G" is you, asswipe. If you talk like that, you're fucking lucky you're only getting labeled as a hoodlum, most other people would use derogative slang to a far greater extent than I to describe you. E-thug.

I never talked shit. You and your "homeboy" Dual talked shit. I just corrected you both.

In reference to Iraq, if you're trying to say OIF 1 vs. today (OIF 3 if you don't know), yes, it's comparably different. There's less small arms proportionally, but that's what happens in combat. Shit dies down. Moron. And MP's don't "work in fucking camps", genius. Get your facts before you post like an ignorant baboon. Corrections Specialists (part of the Military Police Corps.) primarily "work in fucking camps". Military Police = glorified infantry. We do the same shit they do, just a different job nomenclature.

NYS, I have no hatred for you. I don't give a flying fuck about you. I don't play in the IBIS servers, but I'll post here if I'm damned well pleased to, just so I can call you on all your mistakes. It seems to displease you so greatly.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Displease me ? Hey kid. I don't mind the attention. I find it to be rather flattering. You can talk all you want hot shot. It doesn't bother me at all.

By the way, does it make you feel like a man when you insult a female ? I wouldn't be surprised in the future if i find you in a state prison for battering your future wife. Well hmm I'm just assuming if that's your preference.

Dual
10-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Yeah talk all the shit you want stamp, you ain't to far from the city, come down here so I Can stick my combat boot up your red neck ass!

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Oh he's an upstate kid ? LMAO !! He's a wannabee redneck. Do they realize that rednecks are from the southwest ? They are hillbillies. LMAO now I know why he hates us. He envies that we're from NYC. How are those hillbilly chicks doing up there in them hills ? LMAO !!

Stamp
10-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Displease me ? Hey kid. I don't mind the attention. I find it to be rather flattering. You can talk all you want hot shot. It doesn't bother me at all.

By the way, does it make you feel like a man when you insult a female ? I wouldn't be surprised in the future if i find you in a state prison for battering your future wife. Well hmm I'm just assuming if that's your preference.

Hahaha, I never insulted her. I just found it ironic she chooses to openly claim things about another person (hmm...kind of like what you just did, don't worry I'll bold out your heresy so the everyone else gets to see what you just said) that she's never met and has absolutely no contextual information in regards to this person, and I found it funny how she chooses insults that so closely resemble her photographs. A bit hypocritical, no?

Have fun working for the state prison system, you apparently have no care to make something better of yourself, and no I'm not saying that working for NYS DoC is anything less than honorable, I'm saying that there's opportunity for advancement in the world today and with your bold statement you just made, you're going to put your 20 in with the state just waiting for me. Kudos to you! :lmao: And you still can't think of anything better to say other than to "degrade" me to kid. Great job on that one, I can see now why you work where you do. I may not be older than you, but I'm no kid. My posts can reflect I have more intelligence, let alone, more maturity than you.

Dual
10-11-2008, 07:28 PM
thats hows your heads gonna l00k after I KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-11-2008, 07:29 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

Stamp
10-11-2008, 07:40 PM

So you're saying you're so pathetic, that's the best you can do...? A roughly two and a half inch gash on the back of my head? I'm so scared.:wtg:

Dual
10-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I Also seen the same pics of you on here on myspace, some gay profile.

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 07:44 PM
lmao that was a good one dual.

listen bitch, im an e thug? thats all u got? thats what every little bitch says when hes run out of shit to say.

my dick would beat the fuck outta you aight fagget

Stamp
10-11-2008, 08:10 PM
lmao that was a good one dual.

listen bitch, im an e thug? thats all u got? thats what every little bitch says when hes run out of shit to say.

my dick would beat the fuck outta you aight fagget

What are you gay? You've gone from wanting be a thug to wanting to pull your penis out for another man...

Sorry, I don't go your way. Maybe you should talk to NYS, I hear his workplace is full of guys who'd love to play sword fight with you, and they speak just about at the same grade level comparison as you do!

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 08:57 PM
hey, can you give me the defonition of "would"? it means i have the ability to. not i will nor i want to.

i guess they dont teach ur dumb ass english in mp training. fuckin dumb fuck

lol nice try on tryin to twist my words though man. thats somethin the bitchs at my old school would do. try n twist words. could be be more origional man? come on... i mean, i know youre not that smart or witty or even have common knowledge, but please.

Apocalypse
10-11-2008, 09:12 PM
hey, can you give me the defonition of "would"? it means i have the ability to. not i will nor i want to.

lol nice try on tryin to twist my words though man. thats somethin the bitchs at my old school would do. try n twist words. could be be more origional man? come on... i mean, i know youre not that smart or witty or even have common knowledge, but please.

Shut up with the MP shit. Who gives a shit if hes mp. What are you doing? Sitting on your lazy ass acting tough over the net? God dam dude at least hes doing something with his life. All your doing is gaining up with ur ibis buddys pretending to be tough. If you were really tough you wouldn't need to gain up on other admins. And if you were the least bit mature you wouldnt be talkign about all this nonsense shit.

Stamp
10-11-2008, 09:25 PM

"could be be more origional"
I don't know. Could you be any more of a fucking imbecile?

If you're going to attempt to be witty, read a fucking book, moron. You complain about common knowledge or lack thereof on my part, you can't even fucking spell original*, definition*, something*, don't*, or even your*. Nimrod! :stupid:

With that, I've incited enough disorder. I think I'll avoid posting for 3 or 4 weeks again until someone points out that NYS has yet ANOTHER complaint created in his honor. Because after all, "I don't need excuses to ban people," right NYS?

Stamp
10-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Shut up with the MP shit. Who gives a shit if hes mp. What are you doing? Sitting on your lazy ass acting tough over the net? God dam dude at least hes doing something with his life. All your doing is gaining up with ur ibis buddys pretending to be tough. If you were really tough you wouldn't need to gain up on other admins. And if you were the least bit mature you wouldnt be talkign about all this nonsense shit.

They give a shit if I'm an MP, because apparently me correcting their mistaken notion that I was a cook means I talk shit like I'm "mutha real mutha fuckin G".

And really, that last little one keeps making me laugh. Did you make it out of elementary school legitimately, or were the special favors done by you or someone you know to get you out?

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 09:39 PM

who cares if hes an MP? um. the only reason why we even know is cuz he thinks its cool and brought it up lol.

ah... theres a big difference between knowing what words mean and grammer. when i come on here, i mean what i say and i dont twist peoples words. i dont come on here to be quized on me sppeeelllind. but anyways. youll be banned soon enough or youll just leave so im not concerned

ZERO
10-11-2008, 09:51 PM
That is it!

This is fucking ridiculous, are you mother fuckers out of your god dam mind. Listen I do not care who the fuck you are, in IBIS or not. Everyone in this community WILL follow the rules or have there as kicked out so fast it melts from the fucking friction! :assault: Now the level of insanity can only go so far, this entire situation is absolutely outrageous. I am literally a few keys from DISBANDING IBIS to stop this fucking craziness. You guys are older than even I am so how is it that I half to treat you like mother fucking children. This "clan" is starting to become a fucking joke if I ever saw one.

Do not even think about trying to create an off shout post in another section of the forums on this matter including the clan section. Maybe instead of being a constant source of BS and tension in the community you can try to stand up and be the "leaders" that your title states. :muffy: