PDA

View Full Version : "Mask of Death" item not working?

CYBER
02-27-2012, 04:28 AM
Hey everyone, ive been buying the "mask" item for a while now, and i have never seen it work properly (supposed to recover some hp when u hit someone while u have lost hp during the round?)...

I played as vagabond, and its the only health regen item i can use, and even when i was running a 49-7 (as in shooting ppl and knifing them which should activate the mask) i never noticed any hp gain...
Ninja panda seems to he have the same issue but not only as vagabond (he was molecule), thought i'd bring it up. Am i missing smthn on how to use that item?

maynard
02-27-2012, 06:08 AM
shop items are for sissys

DJ_MikeyRevile
02-27-2012, 06:11 AM
Panada thinks he is morally obligated to think that everything in WCS is broken and furthermore, to tell everyone that everything is broken just to justify whining and freaking out here and in the server. I'll try it tonight as it only works when you actually hit someone. I heard it being used all weekend long.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Hey everyone, ive been buying the "mask" item for a while now, and i have never seen it work properly (supposed to recover some hp when u hit someone while u have lost hp during the round?)...

I played as vagabond, and its the only health regen item i can use, and even when i was running a 49-7 (as in shooting ppl and knifing them which should activate the mask) i never noticed any hp gain...
Ninja panda seems to he have the same issue but not only as vagabond (he was molecule), thought i'd bring it up. Am i missing smthn on how to use that item?

well, i'm pretty sure that it doesn't proc off of magic damage, only regular damage

Spasm
02-27-2012, 09:51 AM
It works for sure, I use it all the time on vaga.

Xerenix
02-27-2012, 10:30 AM
The item works. Used it today and noticed the small hp gain.

CYBER
02-27-2012, 03:26 PM
The item works. Used it today and noticed the small hp gain.
how much gain are we talking about ?... perhaps im simply not seeing it . oh well.

Spasm
03-04-2012, 04:46 PM
how much gain are we talking about ?... perhaps im simply not seeing it . oh well.
very small lol maybe 10 percent of your damage.

Penis シ
03-04-2012, 09:34 PM
You also can't go beyond max health with it, Cyber. If you're at 100 (or 150), you don't gain anything. If you're at 40, you'll gain health.