PDA

View Full Version : kannon

taz1stP
02-29-2012, 05:21 AM
so im not sure if you guys have a post about this one yet but i have been watching kanon (2006) version i am about half way threw and it has more twists than i dont know what i mean it goes from being happy to sad to mystery to angry to funny i mean cmon wtf. but from what i have seen its going to keep me on my toes tell the vary end. if you have seen it plz tell me what you think about it and if u haven't go watch it.

KaMiKaZi_NiNjA
02-29-2012, 07:03 AM
I just watched that whole series earlier this week. It was quite the emotional roller coaster, but I'm not sure I liked how easily it moved from focusing on one character to the next.

taz1stP
02-29-2012, 03:29 PM
i know what u mean but i think the worse one so far is the fox not trying to be a spoiler for anyone who hasnt watched it yet right now im on ep 18 should have finished by tonight.

Bane of Soldiers
02-29-2012, 07:31 PM
I have Kanon on my must list. :3 Supposedly works by Jun Maeda of Key studio tend to do that. Air, Kanon, Clannad, and Angel Beats! are the most prominent, and I definitely recommend the latter two to any anime viewers. I still need to watch the older two though, hope the quality of the animes as a show live up to the two that followed them :icon_mrgreen:

taz1stP
03-01-2012, 01:30 AM
just finished it didnt much care for the ending... deff a top 10.

RamenPoodle
03-01-2012, 12:24 PM
When I watched Kanon about 4 years ago I had just come off of AIR, and that was more sadness then my little college freshman brain could handle. Which is why I waited a year later to watch Clannad.

As far as KEY adaptation sadness factor goes, this is my scale:

AIR > Clannad After Story > Kanon > Angel Beats > Clannad

If there were a Little Busters anime it would probably go right before After Story.

That being said, Kanon will always be my favorite of them for various reasons, but the others are totally worth it. Don't watch AIR until you feel fine with having your heart ripped out of your chest though. Worst summer vacation in the history of summer vacations.

taz1stP
03-02-2012, 04:55 AM
time to go watch air then b/c i want to see how sad i can get i mean the sad thing is that kanon reminded me of my relatives that have past and ones that are soon to past so it was hard to watch. i had to pause a few episodes there in the mid series b/c of how bad they got and the saddest thing is that most people think that i am an emotionless person.