PDA

View Full Version : Palin

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-06-2008, 09:36 AM
http://webmail.aol.com/39155/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.20227452&folder=NewMail&partId=4

whytboiz33
10-06-2008, 10:20 AM
i cantsee it... :-\

Hitman
10-06-2008, 10:44 AM
dumb bitch....

Baliame
10-06-2008, 01:36 PM
There's nothing to see. It's called no comment.

ZERO
10-06-2008, 02:35 PM
"Is from Alaska I mean Alask, what the fuck, who the fuck. Alaska are you fucking kidding me. Alaska, Alaska, who the fuck do you think. Alaska there aren't even any black people there. Alaska what the fuck is this shit." -Wise men that we should learn from and take political advice from as well

Hitman
10-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Was calling Palin a dumb bitch not whyt just incase anyone doesnt get it

deprodigy
10-06-2008, 07:18 PM
who cares? we shouldn't vote for another 4 years...

iceofworm
10-06-2008, 08:33 PM
great statement about palin....

im voting for a goat... as its better then anything else out there. and atleast when it makes a mistake we can say - its a goat what did u expect.

ZERO
10-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Is that not what we will end up saying anyways...

We are looking at going to hell in a rocket or on a bike. I would personally like the bike because it might be easier to jump off of. Luckily my dad saw this coming and we should be able to escape and still survive, depending on how the election goes I will half to start learning that Spanish pretty fast. I have stockpiles of scrap gold and copper so I can sell that off along with other things to keep going.

Why buy gold or gems? I just buy a gold and silver heat sink, it lets me overclock more and I can still sell it. + I use heat sinks more than gold rings.

deprodigy
10-06-2008, 10:40 PM
gold is a very valuable heat sink, especially in space on space ships. the elohim will want your gold zero...

dutch
10-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Im a fagot. MBP just made a mistake.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Im a fagot. MBP just made a mistake.

LOL I'm wondering what dutch's real post was......

deprodigy
10-07-2008, 06:31 PM
lol he called him an idiot cause he didn't link it correctly. lmao dutch will probably never see that! nice mpg! dutchels!

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-07-2008, 07:27 PM
All he had to do was tell me how to do it. And be considerate about it, but noooo he wants to throw insults. Un-necessary.

-=NYS=- C.O.
10-07-2008, 08:19 PM
All he had to do was tell me how to do it. And be considerate about it, but noooo he wants to throw insults. Un-necessary.

dutch will ways be dutch.

whytboiz33
10-07-2008, 08:26 PM
aww.... did we get our feelings hurt?...

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-07-2008, 08:35 PM
YES. I ended up kicking my dog because of it!

whytboiz33
10-07-2008, 09:01 PM
lmao, i feel ya

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-07-2008, 09:03 PM
http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~frans/CurrentResearch/VandV/Eurovav99/manKickingDog.gif

dutch
10-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Hahaha. He's a sensitive boy! Nobody touch him hes SENSITIVE!

whytboiz33
10-09-2008, 12:16 PM
i sitll dont know what the box was suppose to be

Mallissin
10-10-2008, 02:46 PM
who cares? we shouldn't vote for another 4 years...

Right, another 4 years of Bush who has been ooooh so helpful over the last 8 in avoiding this mess.

Palin was the perfect choice for an insecure McCain. She's an attack dog by nature and attracts a portion of the populace that statistically wouldn't vote for McCain otherwise (women).

She's not all that bright, but on the other hand neither is he. Some of her rallies are downright scary. During a few, members of the crowd tossed racial slurs at an african american member of the media (cameraman) while also threatening violence and have chanted slogans of hatred that remind me of the Nazis rallies in the late 30s.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/3174101/Barack-Obama-called-terrorist-at-Republican-rallies-as-US-election-campaign-turns-nasty.html

They aren't bringing out the best in their supporters with all the dirty attacks. Or perhaps all the decent Republicans just aren't willing to support him period and all they have left are these folk making asses of themselves.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Or perhaps all the decent Republicans just aren't willing to support him period and all they have left are these folk making asses of themselves.

Wait... there are decent republicans? I thought they all died out with the death of Lincoln.

whytboiz33
10-10-2008, 04:32 PM
historicly EVERY SINGLE president who servered 2 terms(zero exceptions) threw his precideny down the crapper. dating back to george washing to rosevelt.

bush did decent his 1st term, otherwise why would he win a 2nd term(not contraversial).

not saying hes the best president or even a good one. just think about that FACT.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-10-2008, 04:52 PM
He shouldn't have won in the first place... Gore won the popular vote.

He won the second term because we wanted him to finish the war and Kerry was not much better.

whytboiz33
10-10-2008, 05:29 PM
whos we mbp? are you a registered voter? lol... jk...

i know the story on the first election. but none the less, he won.

and if he was SO bad his first term, the country wouldnt have allowed him to win a 2nd term, REGARDLESS of the reason.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-10-2008, 05:32 PM
You cant say regardless of the reason. A lot of re-elections happen because the president is a wartime president. Even his own parties current candidate is saying he did a terrible job. They are both using it for fuel to their campaign.

whytboiz33
10-10-2008, 06:18 PM
yeah, the war is good material because the american people expect to win wars against a country with in a matter of weeks/months. once our military is put to use they start bitching because a few thousands soldeirs die, but they fail to realize how many died in veitnam and WW2 and every other war we've been involved in.

if we didnt go to war america would be "pussys" and not willing to help anyone but them selves. either way, we're screwed. thus being THE most powerful and dominant nation in the world.

Hitman
10-10-2008, 06:41 PM
yeah, the war is good material because the american people expect to win wars against a country with in a matter of weeks/months. once our military is put to use they start bitching because a few thousands soldeirs die, but they fail to realize how many died in veitnam and WW2 and every other war we've been involved in.

if we didnt go to war america would be "pussys" and not willing to help anyone but them selves. either way, we're screwed. thus being THE most powerful and dominant nation in the world.

and the most broke county in the worst.... currently over 11 trillion dollars i believe

whytboiz33
10-10-2008, 07:05 PM
how much is our income? i forget... let me check right quick...13.8 trillion? its a year old but should have changed TOO much...

its true our debt is the most in the world. its ALSO true our country has the MOST money in the world...

lol how silly of me, i forgot to add a lot of that debt we owe to our selves...

deprodigy
10-10-2008, 07:26 PM
I had no argument until I heard Gore mentioned. we would probably be dead right now if he was evr elected.

whytboiz33
10-10-2008, 07:35 PM
lol dude, he saved our lived from manbearpig... cerealy

Mallissin
10-11-2008, 03:10 AM
Bush was elected the first time by stealing two states with legal maneuvers. Wish he could use the same craftiness when dealing with the wars he caused during the first term.

He stole the second election by using the terrorist acts and the wars to coax voters via nationalistic pride, and then more legal maneuvers (tossing out more votes in Florida by expanding the definition of a felon).

Both Roosevelts didn't "throw their presidencies down the crapper". Teddy built the Panamal Canal, whipped the territories we won during the Spanish-American war into shape, trust busted Standard Oil, expanded national parklands, left a legacy in pop culture (teddy bears, Maxwell House), etc. etc. I'm not going to bother defending Franklin because I doubt anyone could even make up dirt on him.

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 12:08 PM
can you recall what he did his 2nd term? dont bother defending him? thats someone with nothing to say would say.

i just dont know why you kids just scratch at every little detail for shit on bush.

once again, im not supporting him or anything, im just saying hes not an acception to the books.

the worse "president" were all the presidents who let the market run which caused the great depression. they were elected and did nothing for their terms.

ah... i think you kids need a lesson on U.S. history.

and yes, roosevelt did do a lot of good, but he tainted it with his actions in his 2nd term. every single president 100% REGRET their 2nd term.

whytboiz33
10-11-2008, 12:29 PM
i should rephrase my comment on 2nd terms.

their popularity and aprovale rating DROPPED horribly their 2nd term.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Im just going to close this. There is already to much discussion about it on TV and with people that i know. I dont need to hear it on the forums also. I shouldn't have made this thread. I wish that table would have worked in the beginning.

ManBearPig <ibis>
10-18-2008, 02:25 PM
http://www.palinaspresident.us/

ZERO
10-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Awesome I got my 401K in exon! Also, did you see she is going to make Jurassic PARK! OMG that is awesome!!!