PDA

View Full Version : Frank's Admin Abuse

Yasuhiko
10-06-2008, 12:15 PM
This morning I caught admin frank teleporting himself out of the pit of spikes on a map I can't recall, but has that secret hole in the wall. I quickly notified him via mic to stop abusing the Zteleportation and also caught himself slapping himself and beaconing. Inappropriate for an admin. I would like to see some sort of action took agienst his childish ways.

~Console~

[D.O.D.N] Mr. Monopolist : admin slapped himself over there..nobody can get him
[D.O.D.N] Mr. Monopolist : datz gay
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:7045808.
»zlm« Fluffy Stuff : lol he probly did not
GIFro connected
(ADMIN) [GS-ZM]FrankO<ibis.a>: ok then ur just dumb!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Terrorist) [GS-ZM]FrankO<ibis.a> : !ztele
Stop hackers, support the server, be a leader, and become an ADMIN. Type !admin to find out more!
Results are in, 6 votes cast
Option 'Extend 10 minutes' has won the vote
Map extended by 10 minutes
ZOMBIE_HUNTER connected
»zlm« Fluffy Stuff : lol
ETB: Forced Senlan to Counter-Terrorists (Owned).
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

ZERO
10-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Anyone there that can comment on this...

Apocalypse
10-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Island defense is the map your thinking of and since when was zteleling out of the pit against the rules. I dont think zteleing will ever be abusing unless its zteleling from a zombie.

Yasuhiko
10-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Island defense is the map your thinking of and since when was zteleling out of the pit against the rules. I dont think zteleing will ever be abusing unless its zteleling from a zombie.

I agree with you, but zteleing away from your death is almost exactly like Z teleing away from a zombie. In my opinion. And I was banned for "Disrespect" I believe, but I don't think that should be a perma ban.

Apocalypse
10-06-2008, 04:40 PM
I agree with you, but zteleing away from your death is almost exactly like Z teleing away from a zombie. In my opinion. And I was banned for "Disrespect" I believe, but I don't think that should be a perma ban.

No its not actually. Zteleing away from your death is not like zteleing from a zombie. Because when you ztele from falling then you start back at the begining and zombies can easily tag you. and i dont think you were perma banned. Maybe an hour ban or so.

Yasuhiko
10-06-2008, 05:17 PM
No its not actually. Zteleing away from your death is not like zteleing from a zombie. Because when you ztele from falling then you start back at the begining and zombies can easily tag you. and i dont think you were perma banned. Maybe an hour ban or so.

Ban was at 11AM US CENTRAL time. It is now 5PM in the afternoon and Im still banned. Unjust ban.

MafiaMatic
10-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Zteleing when falling into the pits is not illegal. IF you were human and a zombie was jumping after you then that's up for debate. otherwise no matter what your opinion is(i dont mean to be rude) he wasn't abusing. End of Story. :pistols:

Dual
10-06-2008, 05:52 PM
The funny thing we banned people for zteleing away from zombies,, but I seen plenty of monthly admins doing it too... I guess since you pay for admin its ok to do it.

lukeydukey
10-06-2008, 06:07 PM
The funny thing we banned people for zteleing away from zombies,, but I seen plenty of monthly admins doing it too... I guess since you pay for admin its ok to do it.

Well isn't the question whether or not he was zteleing from zombies or just the pit. Those are two different scenarios.

Yasuhiko
10-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Even so, I admit thats its not illegal, but it was pretty cheap. But the fact of the matter is that a perma ban is not the right punishment for this situation.

If I can get an appeal or if someone could lift the ban, I would be greatful.

Apocalypse
10-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Even so, I admit thats its not illegal, but it was pretty cheap. But the fact of the matter is that a perma ban is not the right punishment for this situation.
Disprespecting an admin gave you a ban. Frank usually doesnt ban any random person so you must have been pissin him off pretty bad. AND IT WASNT PERMA BAN. dam dude

Yasuhiko
10-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Even so, it was over 24 hours of a ban. That's a little extreme don't you think?

Yasuhiko
10-07-2008, 04:21 AM
Disprespecting an admin gave you a ban. Frank usually doesnt ban any random person so you must have been pissin him off pretty bad. AND IT WASNT PERMA BAN. dam dude

I was banned on Oct. 6th 11AM, and it is now 4AM on Oct. 7th. I would like to have this banned lifted soon I hope. I enjoy playing on IBIS.

FrankO
10-07-2008, 08:25 AM
the map was snoopie, i was a zombie, humans were camping in the teleporting portal area underground. when i fell in the hole i zteled so i wouldnt die. theres no rules against that. ive been playing zmod here for over a year now and no one has ever gotten in trouble for zteleing as a zombie in any case.

as for "slapping myself", i used the portal to get to the tube area. just cause noobs dont know how to get there dosent mean i slapped myself over there, i cant believe ur just going by what some idiot said. i cleary saw the person accusing me of this looking at me as zombies running up against the invisible wall trying to get over.

and the reason why i banned you was cause u were acting like an asshole, calling me a bitch, etc. i was just ignoring u at first but then u wouldnt shut it, i rarely ban people and ive never had any problems with anybody as admin.

FrankO
10-07-2008, 08:29 AM

me !zteleing away from zombies is not the issue.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-07-2008, 09:40 AM

We'll to ban somebody for !zteleing is a little harsh, unless they do it constantly. I mean my !ztele is bind to my Q key which happens to be right next to the W. So when i try to run away or move back or something, i might possibly misclick the Q and !ztele from zombies. I keep it on the Q because it's easier to get. Is it a bad thing to do by mistake? No. Maybe a freeze or a slay. But to ban somebody is really harsh, unless they always do it and never learn to stop.

Yeh frank didn't do anything wrong. So i believe this thread will be closed soon.

Frank, have iv'e ever been in the zm server with you? iv'e been in this server forever, but never seen you :zap:

Yasuhiko
10-07-2008, 12:21 PM
the map was snoopie, i was a zombie, humans were camping in the teleporting portal area underground. when i fell in the hole i zteled so i wouldnt die. theres no rules against that. ive been playing zmod here for over a year now and no one has ever gotten in trouble for zteleing as a zombie in any case.

as for "slapping myself", i used the portal to get to the tube area. just cause noobs dont know how to get there dosent mean i slapped myself over there, i cant believe ur just going by what some idiot said. i cleary saw the person accusing me of this looking at me as zombies running up against the invisible wall trying to get over.

and the reason why i banned you was cause u were acting like an asshole, calling me a bitch, etc. i was just ignoring u at first but then u wouldnt shut it, i rarely ban people and ive never had any problems with anybody as admin.

There are other alternatives then banning someone. For instance a Mute or a Kick would have gotten the point across.:chillpill:

Hitman
10-07-2008, 12:36 PM
There are other alternatives then banning someone. For instance a Mute or a Kick would have gotten the point across.:chillpill:

You should know the fucking rules if you play there. And disrespecting an admin... WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

FrankO
10-07-2008, 02:25 PM

i was planning on playing most the day cause i didnt have to work or anything and i didnt want to see u on while i was playing. seeing how you would come right back in (if i kicked or muted you) and probably start bitching about "admin abuse". and if that did happen to occur i probably would of banned you longer than 24hours. im extremely fair up to a point, but im not gonna take shit forever. others admins would have banned u on the spot with just one comment. as far as im concerned it was for ur on good.

Yasuhiko
10-07-2008, 03:23 PM
i was planning on playing most the day cause i didnt have to work or anything and i didnt want to see u on while i was playing. seeing how you would come right back in (if i kicked or muted you) and probably start bitching about "admin abuse". and if that did happen to occur i probably would of banned you longer than 24hours. im extremely fair up to a point, but im not gonna take shit forever. others admins would have banned u on the spot with just one comment. as far as im concerned it was for ur on good.

And who are you to decide if its "For my own good" your just a human being like everyone else. But you pay for power. 24 hour ban for disrespect is to harsh, and selfish because of your "day off." What happends when its my day off and you ruined it for me? Admins should think of fairness first rather then putting themselves before others.

You should know the fucking rules if you play there. And disrespecting an admin... WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?
I know the rules well enough thank you Cloud (Original name you got there). And try to make a post thats actually worth reading besides filling it with "fuck"

lukeydukey
10-07-2008, 04:40 PM
And who are you to decide if its "For my own good" your just a human being like everyone else. But you pay for power. 24 hour ban for disrespect is to harsh, and selfish because of your "day off." What happends when its my day off and you ruined it for me? Admins should think of fairness first rather then putting themselves before others.

I know the rules well enough thank you Cloud (Original name you got there). And try to make a post thats actually worth reading besides filling it with "fuck"

Seriously, Frank would be the last person to abuse his admin.
Secondly, disrespecting an admin doesn't help your case either, and if you expect sympathy from somebody you're being an ass to, then you have another thing coming to you. Not to mention it is a temp ban. Get over it.

Oh and if you're wondering why people give you shit, it's because 9 out of 10 times it's always the people who got banned for a good reason that cause the biggest commotion and blow the situation out of proportion. It always goes like this :

Player:ZOMG THE ADMIN BANNEDDD MEEE ..ADMIN ABUSSSEEE111!!11!

discussion: what'd you do??

Player: I called him a dickface and that he should take the dildo out of his ass... and i'll just add some extra crap here so i can get his admin removed

discussion: well you did disrespect him, it is listed in the rules (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495) and motd not to disrespect the admins. (nagging included)

Player: ZOMG BUT I WANNA PLAYYYY!!@!!11! TAKE HIS ADMIN AWAY!!!!!11!!

discussion: ::insert expletive here and comment to shut the fuck up and serve your ban::

Player: WAAAAHHH!!

But yes. As for a 24 hour ban being extreme. Maybe. There's other admins who would have given you a 7 day ban without hesitation the second you started running your mouth.

Admins should think of fairness first rather then putting themselves before others.
Most of the time they are fair, but do you really think you're gonna get any leeway from somebody you're bitching about?

Yasuhiko
10-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Seriously, Frank would be the last person to abuse his admin.
Secondly, disrespecting an admin doesn't help your case either, and if you expect sympathy from somebody you're being an ass to, then you have another thing coming to you. Not to mention it is a temp ban. Get over it.

Oh and if you're wondering why people give you shit, it's because 9 out of 10 times it's always the people who got banned for a good reason that cause the biggest commotion and blow the situation out of proportion. It always goes like this :

Player:ZOMG THE ADMIN BANNEDDD MEEE ..ADMIN ABUSSSEEE111!!11!

discussion: what'd you do??

Player: I called him a dickface and that he should take the dildo out of his ass... and i'll just add some extra crap here so i can get his admin removed

discussion: well you did disrespect him, it is listed in the rules (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495) and motd not to disrespect the admins. (nagging included)

Player: ZOMG BUT I WANNA PLAYYYY!!@!!11! TAKE HIS ADMIN AWAY!!!!!11!!

discussion: ::insert expletive here and comment to shut the fuck up and serve your ban::

Player: WAAAAHHH!!

But yes. As for a 24 hour ban being extreme. Maybe. There's other admins who would have given you a 7 day ban without hesitation the second you started running your mouth.

Most of the time they are fair, but do you really think you're gonna get any leeway from somebody you're bitching about?

Your post was a complete waist of space. Admins are to be fair and not unjust. If you can't be fair you should not be an admin. That is what my argument is. idc about the ban, I care about what his actions are. Lets just drop this subject since this is a day old anyways and lock this thread. Im getting tired of seeing your post. :plzdie:

Hitman
10-07-2008, 05:06 PM

Lol you said you know the rules. Why were you disrespecting him? Your statement there makes you look like a jackass.

Yasuhiko
10-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Lol you said you know the rules. Why were you disrespecting him? Your statement there makes you look like a jackass. You don't know when to quit? Yes I know the rules clearly, and people make mistakes, but people like you that constantly act lick dicks should :plzdie:.

ZERO
10-07-2008, 07:47 PM
I am thinking that this was meant more of an unban request... regardless nothing in here that gets a perma ban so this player is now unbaned.

Actually it was a 24hour ban or something like that because you were already unbanned.