PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo banned

weeman2412
10-07-2008, 10:17 PM
i just banned Rodrigo for 30 min because he blocked the windows on sorriento escape that leads to the boats... i wasn't in the mood for shit.. so no warning was given.. why would he need a warning anyways? he practically a regular on the server...

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-08-2008, 08:31 AM
GOOD job. I even warned him on desert fortress 2 not to block, and believe he understand. I guess he doesn't speak english, or know english well enough.

MafiaMatic
10-08-2008, 02:44 PM
He cant speak english well. Try not to talk to him on the mic... he sometimes doesnt understand. So i just type to him a couple of times. since he has problems reading as well... Silly foreigners...

Apocalypse
10-08-2008, 04:16 PM
Weeman why dont you have your ibis.a tag on. Im pretty sure its against the rules to not have ibis.a if your an admin

Hitman
10-08-2008, 04:31 PM
A lot of times if Im the only admin on and we have a ackass come into the server and TK and leave then rejoin under a different name, i come in under an alias without the ibis.a to just catch the assholes.

Apocalypse
10-08-2008, 04:38 PM
A lot of times if Im the only admin on and we have a ackass come into the server and TK and leave then rejoin under a different name, i come in under an alias without the ibis.a to just catch the assholes.

Hes been using that name for almost a month now.

Dual
10-08-2008, 04:41 PM
This is useless post ..do we post everytime someone gets banned for 30 minutes or so? By the time the thread is put up the banned will have been over. Use the forums for important topics we have enough nonsense already posted.