PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the good manga?!

Omega
03-05-2012, 10:36 AM
All I see in the discussion of manga is the really over popular ones as in naruto or bleach.
But what about Beserk, shit when I first read that it changed my view on manga. Plus korean style manga/manahaw They have Tower Of God and Trance and Noblesse?!
There is also the very dark gorey Shamo, Ubel Blatt, Vaga bond(kinda a mix).
Then Holy Land is pretty good.
Sorry but its just all I see is the hype over mangas and anime people already know :-/

acolyte_to_jippity
03-05-2012, 11:04 AM
read dorohedoro, biomega, qwaser no stigmata, and dance in the vampire bund.

crimson cross is also good, as are the manga adaptions of vampire hunter D

Xerenix
03-05-2012, 12:38 PM
In my top manga list, most of them are Korean manwha such as Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy, Veritas, Noblesse and such.

Shounen such as Naruto, Bleach and One-Piece is great however much of them are all the same. Seinen Manga/Manwha is the ones you should read.

blackmail242
03-05-2012, 12:41 PM
well I wouldn't be able to tell you what I read on a daily basis less you could have mangareader.net email me with a list of subscriptions xD. as for the ones listed above all of them are good. ^^ I keep up to date with any I find interest in.

Xerenix
03-05-2012, 12:53 PM
well I wouldn't be able to tell you what I read on a daily basis less you could have mangareader.net email me with a list of subscriptions xD. as for the ones listed above all of them are good. ^^ I keep up to date with any I find interest in.

Have you tried http://www.allmangasreader.com/ ?

Shows the whole chapter in one screen instead of changing page also keeps track of what you read, which chapter you are on and if there is any updates on them.

Omega
03-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Have you tried http://www.allmangasreader.com/ ?

Shows the whole chapter in one screen instead of changing page also keeps track of what you read, which chapter you are on and if there is any updates on them.
dorohedoro
I love that one
I use
thespectrum.net
great ones.

Xerenix
03-05-2012, 03:15 PM
dorohedoro
I love that one
I use
thespectrum.net
great ones.

Ah. Mine is a plugin that keeps track of most manga websites and not just one reader and it sends notifications when a new chapter is released on any of them.

blackmail242
03-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Ah. Mine is a plugin that keeps track of most manga websites and not just one reader and it sends notifications when a new chapter is released on any of them.
Well Mangareader.net emails me everytime any subscription is updated :P It's just annoying when people start asking me to name em cause then I can't remember each one @.@

Sin
03-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Check out Tough, Garouden, Grappler Baki (The whole series is spread out into different books, but I forget the order), Veritas (Completed)...

Those are all I could think of off the top of my head. I have Manga Watcher on my phone which utilizes a ton of websites like mangafox, mangareader, etc...

blackmail242
03-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Check out Tough, Garouden, Grappler Baki (The whole series is spread out into different books, but I forget the order), Veritas (Completed)...

Those are all I could think of off the top of my head. I have Manga Watcher on my phone which utilizes a ton of websites like mangafox, mangareader, etc...
Fist of the north star (completed & Old school), The Breaker (completed), The Breaker: New Waves, History's strongest disciple kenichi. Those are other good fight manga.Btw Tough and Veritas I've read and @.@ So good. Just wish Veritas was a lil longer.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-08-2012, 04:37 PM
claymore
dorohedoro
qwaser no stigmata

Sin
03-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Btw Tough and Veritas I've read and @.@ So good. Just wish Veritas was a lil longer.

Veritas and Changeguy, were both disappointingly short. Veritas especially... but just as Changeguy was creeping up to a big climax, the author cuts it short. Fuckin' asshole.