PDA

View Full Version : Banned, no reason given

christopher
03-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Hey guys,

I was playing today in the IBIS server with the regular players and was banned. No warning. No kick. No reason. Just banned.

I KNOW it's not common practice to outright ban someone except when they've been warned or kicked. So, this is pretty unbelievable.

I'm a regular player, and I've never banned kicked before (unless in jest by some of the other admins). I have over 136 hours logged in, and my 'rank' is about 150 .. so pretty consistent.

I'm not going to call any of the admins out for doing it, since it's likely it was a rash decision to skip the regular procedures, and that means trouble.

My steam id is STEAM_0:0:4621676 .. Let me know if I can be of anymore assistance in getting unbanned.

Thanks

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Hey guys,

I was playing today in the IBIS server with the regular players and was banned. No warning. No kick. No reason. Just banned.

I KNOW it's not common practice to outright ban someone except when they've been warned or kicked. So, this is pretty unbelievable.

I'm a regular player, and I've never banned kicked before (unless in jest by some of the other admins). I have over 136 hours logged in, and my 'rank' is about 150 .. so pretty consistent.

I'm not going to call any of the admins out for doing it, since it's likely it was a rash decision to skip the regular procedures, and that means trouble.

My steam id is STEAM_0:0:4621676 .. Let me know if I can be of anymore assistance in getting unbanned.

Thanks
30 min ban for "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server"

maynard
03-05-2012, 06:48 PM
wrong section wrong format.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/8-Unban-Me