View Full Version : SnpT/STEAM_0:0:7962847

Omega
03-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Name : SNpT
Steam id : STEAM_0:0:7962847
Banned by : Omega
Duration : 1 month
Where: WCS
Reason: Aimbotting with Parkinson's disease.
Request: perma
Link to sourcebans :
http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=SnpT&advType=name
http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=38209
Note:
I hope the demo and stats are proof enough. I should of posted this sooner and I apologize for not doing so, also the demo is not mine but from Brett Farve.
This type of incident will not happen again and there will be no more miscommunication due to me.

brett friggin favre
03-07-2012, 09:39 PM
if you search for his name in our wcs stats, his steam id is the only one that matches that name. plus the 14 kills 14 headshots, on the same map, same time as the ban, should be obvious it's the same guy.

XX0wnsXY
03-08-2012, 01:05 PM
This is the sourceban Demo. Please use this demo from now on. You can find them all here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6434-Links-to-Demos..but you have to do it in a timely manner, as demo's are only in the system for so long.

Anyway. Tick 82k is obvious upside down

Permad and closed.

XX0wnsXY
03-08-2012, 01:06 PM

CYBER
03-08-2012, 01:26 PM
if you search for his name in our wcs stats, his steam id is the only one that matches that name. plus the 14 kills 14 headshots, on the same map, same time as the ban, should be obvious it's the same guy.
I dont like comparing stat entries in order to get the steam id of a guy that was hacking on the servers... something that could have been easily circumvented by remembering to type sb_status in the demo... or to get the sourceTV... being that we cant do the perma without an sb_status demo, i went ahead and retrieved the demo myself from sourceTV at the ban datestamp...and actually watched it myself in entirety to make sure it's the right one... its a simple process lol... dont over complicate with comparisons and shit.
so here you go ppl. Also, omega we talked yesterday, and its ok about this ban, but i trust that next time you would be more than ready to make a successful ban/thread in due time :) good job.

tl;dr
his steam id is :
22: STEAM_0:0:7962847 SnpT pDwMBMlzmuCmX8QxiPBkHog/odP7LP6
and he joins THIS sourceTV demo (dust2) that contains sb_status at tick mark 82700 ...
obvious upside down aimbot with walls as a cherry on top. (yes, i also checked for walls bcos im THAT bored without a gaming pc... -.-)
HACKS

CYBER
03-08-2012, 01:27 PM
lol.. owns.. did we just post fucking identical posts at the same fucking time? i hate you , you and ur faster uploading pc :(
just fyi, when its ANOTHER admin, other than u , that did a ban, u;re technically still supposed to wait for another ula to vote as far as i know, as it was not your ban.
but the shit is too obvious and i was going to click YES on the vote anyway just after u closed it i see..

i agree on perma, case closed.

XX0wnsXY
03-08-2012, 01:50 PM
lol.. owns.. did we just post fucking identical posts at the same fucking time? i hate you , you and ur faster uploading pc :(
just fyi, when its ANOTHER admin, other than u , that did a ban, u;re technically still supposed to wait for another ula to vote as far as i know, as it was not your ban.
but the shit is too obvious and i was going to click YES on the vote anyway just after u closed it i see..

i agree on perma, case closed.

Its an upside down obvious hacker. Was under the impression that obvious hacks can be permad and closed right away.

CYBER
03-08-2012, 02:23 PM
as far as i know, what u just said applies to when u do ur own ban. not someone elses. meh, it's technicalities really, i dnt really give a fuck since im gonna post my true YES vote on those obvious ones regardless just to keep u in the clear.
but i suggest you clarify this with maynard and other ULAs. :)

XX0wnsXY
03-09-2012, 01:03 AM
as far as i know, what u just said applies to when u do ur own ban. not someone elses. meh, it's technicalities really, i dnt really give a fuck since im gonna post my true YES vote on those obvious ones regardless just to keep u in the clear.
but i suggest you clarify this with maynard and other ULAs. :)

Got an answer from zero. Direct quote "We have in the past allowed for single vote closers if it is very obvious such as that it can be closed faster however note that if misapplied the ULA can get in a lot of trouble."

So..basically..this guy is upside down. Doesn't get more obvious then that.

Thought you would be interested to know for future reference as well.

CYBER
03-09-2012, 03:38 AM
Got an answer from zero. Direct quote "We have in the past allowed for single vote closers if it is very obvious such as that it can be closed faster however note that if misapplied the ULA can get in a lot of trouble."

So..basically..this guy is upside down. Doesn't get more obvious then that.

Thought you would be interested to know for future reference as well.
thanks for the info, was trying to reach zero too, but its not an easy feat to do on a cellphone lol...
and yeah, the main reason i thought i should mention this earlier was because i dont want you to be doing something and not knowing the general rules about it , for ur sake:) good ban. moving along for more ppl to nom nom on.

maynard
03-09-2012, 04:25 AM
ULA don't need 2 have a vote for uber obvious hacks. if it's an upside down aimbot, or the person is running at 100% normal speed or doing something that's BEYOND fucking obvious it's hacks, no vote is needed.

also, don't wait for Zero 2 reply when he's not even in the country, use half a brain and msg me on steam...

XX0wnsXY
03-09-2012, 12:54 PM
ULA don't need 2 have a vote for uber obvious hacks. if it's an upside down aimbot, or the person is running at 100% normal speed or doing something that's BEYOND fucking obvious it's hacks, no vote is needed.

also, don't wait for Zero 2 reply when he's not even in the country, use half a brain and msg me on steam...

I did message you hahaha. I also messaged vlad.

Cyber, the reason I posted this is because I do know the rules. Thanks for the suggestion though..that I clear it up..I cleared it up for you.