PDA

View Full Version : So I would like to play again...

A Baby
03-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Problem is, when I go to download maps or anything from the Ibis server, it acts as though the server doesn't have fastmap. I literally will wait while downloading and by the time it gets near being done, the server changes maps and starts all over again. Anyone know why this would be happening even though I have fucking fast ass internet? Every other server is fine when loading, it's like I can't play in Ibis.

Nemesis
03-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Problem is, when I go to download maps or anything from the Ibis server, it acts as though the server doesn't have fastmap. I literally will wait while downloading and by the time it gets near being done, the server changes maps and starts all over again. Anyone know why this would be happening even though I have fucking fast ass internet? Every other server is fine when loading, it's like I can't play in Ibis.

Ya Zero fucked with the fast dl in order to make it faster, instead it doesn't work at all. yay changes!

A Baby
03-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Ya Zero fucked with the fast dl in order to make it faster, instead it doesn't work at all. yay changes!

That makes sense. lol Well hopefully it gets fixed, I feel as though I need to get my title back. =P (Mostly boredom).

brett friggin favre
03-09-2012, 12:48 AM
i'm uploading a bunch from my maps folder. ill also get the audio files. i just finished a 7 page paper and am in a wonderful mood.

A Baby
03-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Haha! What's up man? It's been awhile; how have you been?

brett friggin favre
03-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Haha! What's up man? It's been awhile; how have you been?

well considering i've procrastinated all semester so far on this paper i havent been as busy as i should be until tonight :smirk: but yeah been doing pretty well. spring break starts tomorrow so thats sweeeet. supwitchu?

A Baby
03-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Work. That's about it... lol Stopped playing CS for a long time because of MANY other games that have come out. Luckily I don't have money to buy them all, so that's why I figured I'd play CS:S again. I upgraded my hard drive to an SSD, so that's why I have to re-download everything; but of course the time I want to play Zero fucks it up. ROFL

XX0wnsXY
03-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Work. That's about it... lol Stopped playing CS for a long time because of MANY other games that have come out. Luckily I don't have money to buy them all, so that's why I figured I'd play CS:S again. I upgraded my hard drive to an SSD, so that's why I have to re-download everything; but of course the time I want to play Zero fucks it up. ROFL

Yay! Welcome back buddddddy!

brett friggin favre
03-09-2012, 01:00 AM
haha niiice. well here ya go

audio files (http://www.mediafire.com/?dgevaaqgukcnjoi) - put these in cstrike/sound/gungame (if it doesn't automatically create the gungame folder)
maps part 1 (http://www.mediafire.com/?3e0spi3v63t7z4b) (obviously in cstrike/maps)
maps part 2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?wfzf5db5fb9qw5l)

XX0wnsXY
03-09-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm looking forward to being better than you! Hahahaha jk. See ya this weekend sometime if you're on.

A Baby
03-09-2012, 01:11 AM
I'm looking forward to being better than you! Hahahaha jk. See ya this weekend sometime if you're on.

Haha! Who knows, I may have to warm up a bit and get used to it again. =P

Well shit, even with all his audio files and maps, there's STILL some audio files I have to download; and for some reason they're huge! lol

CYBER
03-09-2012, 03:14 AM

glad to know i finally came through to ur thick skull on fb and got u to come back to ibis css! lol! lets kick some ass hoe... as soon as i fix my pc lol

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-09-2012, 06:05 AM
Haha! Who knows, I may have to warm up a bit and get used to it again. =P

Well shit, even with all his audio files and maps, there's STILL some audio files I have to download; and for some reason they're huge! lol

Your in for some tough COMP from me now, j.s. :smirk:

also, have you tried setting your max DL to 99? and using allowdownload commands in console?

Is your IE uninstalled or in offline mode?

try manually DLing all the most common maps from gamebananas.com

A Baby
03-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Yes I have IE uninstalled; I hate IE, I use Firefox. I got everything downloaded that was possible, so I was able to play a bit last night.

So I'm guessing rankings are messed up? lol Or not updating? Mine is completely fucked up on the page itself and in the quick-link.

maynard
03-09-2012, 04:42 PM
lol people still use IE? o_O

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Steam uses an ie browser and does all its dls threw it. A fix for you could be as simple as reinstalling it and putting it into online mode. You don't have to use the shifty thing.

Edit: so this would mean, if you need to make any alterations to the download options past the steam engine... You would need to do it through ie settings. If I'm not mistaken its just a matter of installing the browser setting up the settings dling a map in game and uninstalling the browser.

CYBER
06-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.

i have no clue who u're talking to.. and why this thread was necroed again

SCRIBBLE
06-22-2012, 10:15 AM

i have no clue who u're talking to.. and why this thread was necroed again

ad bot

CYBER
06-22-2012, 10:35 AM
ad bot

figured when i read "pregnancy links" ...
then again in ibis, im surprised ppl arent more pregnant considering the amount of raping done.

Carmichal
06-22-2012, 10:54 AM
That's fucked up cyber o.0

XX0wnsXY
06-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Are we sure he's a bot? He also made this post: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/9361-If-you-get-banned-in-a-SMP-server-in-minecraft-is-the-ban-permanent?p=138038#post138038

StarsMine
06-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Are we sure he's a bot? He also made this post: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/9361-If-you-get-banned-in-a-SMP-server-in-minecraft-is-the-ban-permanent?p=138038#post138038
I am even more confused now then I was before.... O_O

Jackie Marlow
06-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.
http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/jaguars-fan-gif.gif

CYBER
06-23-2012, 04:32 PM
I am even more confused now then I was before.... O_OHence why i was fucking confused

CYBER
08-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Whats with this thread that makes it such a target for bots? It just got hit again (bigben-smthn, if u check ur email notifications