PDA

View Full Version : The end of a 9 year series!

blackmail242
03-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Today the last chapter of Mahou Sensei Negima! was published. This brings an end to a manga/anime series that has been running for 9 years.

Chef C Green
03-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh Negima... Who could forget moments like practio-pacts, Takahata-sensei fight scenes ("Muhahaha, i'm so awesome I keep my hands in my POCKETS when I fight!"), perverted ermine, and a plethora of tsundere moments =P. I left off somewhere before the all out war in the magic world so I really should start re-reading this (a challenge as I have this thing where I must BUY my manga, I don't like reading online >.<). But yes... it'll be a shame that the tale must end, but a blessing that the story doesn't take after One-Piece xD.

To another great series :pint:

Xerenix
03-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Time to re-read this manga again.

Another good Manga ending and can't wait for his next work considering how good Love Hina and Mahou Sensei Negima was.

RamenPoodle
03-11-2012, 10:13 PM
It was sad to see Negima end. I still think Akamatsu should have made it more like Love Hina and less like a generic shonen, but it was a good ride nonetheless. For another take on the ending, watch the Negima Final movie that's out. I liked it quite a bit.