PDA

View Full Version : Two frustrating errors

Coach Owens
10-12-2008, 07:38 AM
So I get the errors (paraphrasing here) "Incorrect Reading Frame (Check Sending and Receiving Code for mismatches!)" and "Overflow UserCMD Data (Check Sending and Receiving Code for mismatches!)" when I play this one server. I've tried deleting ClientRegistry.blob and restarting Steam but it didn't work. It only really happens with that one server but it's a fun server that I play with Apoc on a lot and I'd prefer to be able to play it. Any ideas?

Apocalypse
10-12-2008, 09:42 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yea u kept getting kicked in my server for that. It was hilarious.

Coach Owens
10-12-2008, 01:13 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yea u kept getting kicked in my server for that. It was hilarious.

I, uh, actually didn't think so.

THE HOLY SH**T!
10-12-2008, 01:42 PM
it could be the servers tic, or your rates might not be right for the server.

i get my cpu back tomorrow :icon_mrgreen:

ZERO
10-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Look up those error codes for what they actually effect so we can have a better idea what is causing the problem. IT could be the servers minrate setting is way to high, and your internets are getting pwnt as a result.

Coach Owens
10-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Hmmm. Can't really find anything about these so called "Sending and Receiving codes". Not even Steam has anything about it on their website. This is thoroughly confusing. Thanks for the attempt, though, Zero.