PDA

View Full Version : Paying a reserved slot with paypal account without a credit card.

Karlendor
03-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Hello , i made this thread to get information , i would like to Purchase the 2 buck / month reserved slot but i don't own a credit card because i am 17 years old. Here what i can do to pay : Give me the Ibis gaming paypal account or whatsoever account of someone and ill send 2.50$ canadian to the given account ^^ because i tryed to subcrisbe and it didnt... soo lets try taking the simpler way huh? ^^

Penis シ
03-17-2012, 02:23 PM
If you have a checking account in a bank, you can link THAT to your paypal, then when you click on it, it'll withdraw the money from your bank account. It takes a couple days to kick in though

maynard
03-17-2012, 04:24 PM
you can also buy a prepaid credit card.

Steamer
03-17-2012, 05:50 PM
He has to be 18 to purchase that, or have parents do it / consent. At least where I live.

Karlendor
03-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Yes , i already have money on my paypal account , i just don't know why it didnt take it from there instead of taking it from my bank account. Paypal is a virtual bank too... Maybe its gonna kick in , maybe not , but just in case , you can give me your paypal account ''penis'' and ill send it personally to you if it dosnt work ...

Carmichal
03-17-2012, 11:37 PM
It worked for me, I just put money from the bank in there, I refuse to ever be a slave to credit.

blackmail242
03-18-2012, 02:32 AM
If you have a card for checking/ debit card it can be used as a credit card for paypal :/

checkster
03-18-2012, 03:37 AM
I dont know where you are from op, but here in Europe where I live one can get a visa elektron from the age of 12, and paypal will draw directly from that card, assuming you have money on it.
So if you have one of those cards you can add it to paypal. Just follow their instructions.

Penis シ
03-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Bro. You may be a trustworthy guy. I'm skeptical of shit like that. Especially of those with bad grammar. If you have the money in the paypal, then order it. If not, don't try to give me some sob story about how you don't understand paypal but want to send ME money.

CYBER
03-19-2012, 03:47 AM
Yes , i already have money on my paypal account , i just don't know why it didnt take it from there instead of taking it from my bank account. Paypal is a virtual bank too... Maybe its gonna kick in , maybe not , but just in case , you can give me your paypal account ''penis'' and ill send it personally to you if it dosnt work ...
paypal is a retarded company...
go to ur settings for banking information in paypal. you probably have your "Debit" account selected as primary method of payment. it means that it tries to take the money from there instead of ur paypal account... it happened to me once... when i had a visa on it, its retarded... (keep in mind that, since reserved slot is a "subscription" payment, monthly i mean, it means that you need to have an account that allows "instant payment" from paypal, or a backup funding source, like a card or so, in order to allow the monthly subscription, just in case u decide to fuck with paypal.
nways, do that and make sure u have the money before it's requested to withdraw or else paypal (the idiots again) might decide to close down ur account for "suspected behavior" if u're short on money to pay... fucking fucks... (i hate paypal btw, if u noticed...)...
another idea would be to get one of ur friends to buy u a prepaid visa card, activate it online with ur paypal address and u should be ok (u neeed to confirm the visa address by going to that visa company/mastercard company) and fill in ur address exactly like paypal BEFORE you click on "make credit card payments instantly" in paypal... bcos paypal will go compare ur addresses there...
i would strongly suggest using the prepaid visa... if paypal closes ur account or freezes ur money , u're fucked, its always better to not have money on paypal... trust me , i lost 600$ with them...

Disflux
03-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Bro. You may be a trustworthy guy. I'm skeptical of shit like that. Especially of those with bad grammar. If you have the money in the paypal, then order it. If not, don't try to give me some sob story about how you don't understand paypal but want to send ME money.

Just take the money Penis god damnit. I mean COMON, He's offering to send you FREE MONEY. :stupid:

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Just take the money Penis god damnit. I mean COMON, He's offering to send you FREE MONEY. :stupid: how can money be free? In the end..... It does cost the person giving after all.

Karlendor
03-26-2012, 07:25 PM
In fact , I checked my paypal account and my Bank account and it said that i gave you the money... It may be me but when i check in ''my subscribtion'' It just dosnt show anything at all... Ill go try In game... But keep in mind It really sent money to someone Or something... I just Hope someone gonna see it...

For the bad grammar of mine , Just blame me for beeing a french canadian with some stupid education program in english and add the fact that i am Really tired... I''ll try better next time...

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-26-2012, 09:45 PM
In fact , I checked my paypal account and my Bank account and it said that i gave you the money... It may be me but when i check in ''my subscribtion'' It just dosnt show anything at all... Ill go try In game... But keep in mind It really sent money to someone Or something... I just Hope someone gonna see it...

For the bad grammar of mine , Just blame me for beeing a french canadian with some stupid education program in english and add the fact that i am Really tired... I''ll try better next time...

Your res is working as i described in the server! ::wtg::