PDA

View Full Version : Bakemonogatari Question

Vladninja
03-20-2012, 12:09 PM
I've been watching some AMV's for Bakemonogatari... and noticed some scenes I don't remember seeing when I watched it.
Is there like a different ova, edited version, or something? Any info would be great.

ZERO
03-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Like with most shaft series the BLURAY has totally different content from the broadcast. Entire sections are redone from scratch and improved animation b/c they did like the quality of the tv release.

It is also possible they are using clips from season 2 if it is one that was just made in the last month.

Vladninja
03-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Like with most shaft series the BLURAY has totally different content from the broadcast. Entire sections are redone from scratch and improved animation b/c they did like the quality of the tv release.

It is also possible they are using clips from season 2 if it is one that was just made in the last month.

Your info was spot on Zero.
After reading your post and doing a little digging I found the clips were from a Nisemonogatari trailer.

Bane of Soldiers
03-20-2012, 11:14 PM
I can't help but post this, it's hilarious. Most of the context of the situation can be easily read even if you've only watched Bake, but you'll only fully understand why when you watch Nise (and is epically uncomfortable and amusing if you have been following Nise)

Spoiler Clip of episode 8. The mighty toothbrush scene. Unfortunately, it cuts off before we talk about awls :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPYGE8y0nA