PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding old account

Meltdown
03-21-2012, 05:21 AM
After 1 year final steam decided to give me my freaking old account free, I forgot my psw since I always was logged in on my old pc and never bothered to write it down (how stupid) and since steam had weird policy of lost accounts and very very slow reaction from there side, been year now since I send them email with all my stuff and official key as proof etc.

Now is my question is it possible to merge the stats of 2 accounts to one account? because I prefer to use my old account over the new one but not at cost of everything.

Let me know thanks

Pl@YwithM3
03-21-2012, 05:55 AM
Now is my question is it possible to merge the stats of 2 accounts to one account? because I prefer to use my old account over the new one but not at cost of everything.

LOLno.

Meltdown
03-21-2012, 06:27 AM
LOLno.
Uhm I'm asking an upper or clan not you

if you want to troll fine but not here

Pl@YwithM3
03-21-2012, 06:35 AM
Uhm I'm asking an upper or clan not you

if you want to troll fine but not here
1) you never specified who you were asking. welcome to a forum where anyone can openly answer anything
2) trollers dont give a fuck and will troll anywhere and everywhere dispite what you "request"
3) i wasnt trolling; i laughed and gave an answer. SORRY if it wasnt the answer you were hoping for

Meltdown
03-21-2012, 06:46 AM
1) you never specified who you were asking. welcome to a forum where anyone can openly answer anything
2) trollers dont give a fuck and will troll anywhere and everywhere dispite what you "request"
3) i wasnt trolling; i laughed and gave an answer. SORRY if it wasnt the answer you were hoping for

Yep 2 fits you, And sorry for not writing it in language on your level, normally when I ask something I hope for serious answer but i forgot there some people with IQ of a cow who take everything as it comes by.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 06:48 AM
It took them a year to reply to a missing password email? For some reason I don't believe that....

Also, no.

Pl@YwithM3
03-21-2012, 06:53 AM
Yep 2 fits you, And sorry for not writing it in language on your level, normally when I ask something I hope for serious answer but i forgot there some people with IQ of a cow who take everything as it comes by. welcome to the internet. durp
lmfao what side of the bed did you wake up on kiddo? dont be so butt hurt an PM an upper or clan if you wanna know so bad

Also, no. hmm... answer sounds familiar ;o

Meltdown
03-21-2012, 07:05 AM
It took them a year to reply to a missing password email? For some reason I don't believe that....

Also, no.

There was a bug back then that didn't let you enter secret answer, so I had to take measures which ended in pointless waiting so I created a new account and believe it or not you can see when my new account was made that is how long it took.

welcome to the internet. durp
lmfao what side of the bed did you wake up on kiddo? dont be so butt hurt an PM an upper or clan if you wanna know so bad

hmm... answer sounds familiar ;o

Because I don't take you serious, you often just troll on the server and troll on the forums, And if you want me to take you serious post something constructive instead of lolno because that coming from you is just trolling in my eyes. So next time if you want to answer make it look like your serious or don't answer at all.

Pl@YwithM3
03-21-2012, 07:10 AM
Because I don't take you serious, you often just troll on the server and troll on the forums, And if you want me to take you serious post something constructive instead of lolno because that coming from you is just trolling in my eyes. So next time if you want to answer make it look like your serious or don't answer at all.
*clears throat* MoOoOoO

Sin
03-21-2012, 08:55 AM
*clears throat* MoOoOoO

You're annoying as fuck.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 08:58 AM
You're annoying as fuck. annoying chicks usally make great one night stands.

Age and location play?

Anyways melt, I don't even think its possible and if it is, I doubt it as then several people would want it done to them I'm sure. I'm also sure its considered stat manipulation too.

kenneth918237
03-21-2012, 09:30 AM
all i have to say is this

trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

brett friggin favre
03-21-2012, 10:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKGjOE_7bYI

why can't we be friends?

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 12:05 PM
hmmmm i wonder what meltdowns other steam accounts steam id is. he took "Measures in getting on his account, which resulted in a very long wait (over a year)" hmmmmmmmmm

Nvm found it, not vac banned.. aweee that would have been juicy!

Pl@YwithM3
03-21-2012, 12:45 PM
You're annoying as fuck.
i do what i can

annoying chicks usally make great one night stands.
Anyways melt, I don't even think its possible and if it is, I doubt it as then several people would want it done to them I'm sure. I'm also sure its considered stat manipulation too.
no comment to the first part...? XD but yeah it pretty much is stat manipulation an it would give zero a major headache if everyone came to him wanting it. THAT'S the angle i was going for so +1 Mikey

Penis シ
03-21-2012, 01:08 PM
...wait. so it's stat manipulation to have stats, lose the account, keep playing, then want the stats back?

wtf?

Disflux
03-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Jeese, everybody has a stick up their ass today.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-21-2012, 02:09 PM
...wait. so it's stat manipulation to have stats, lose the account, keep playing, then want the stats back?

wtf?
In a way yes, either way i do not think it is even possible and i do not think it would really matter for him..

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=9484&vsort=kills&vorder=asc

Nemesis
03-21-2012, 11:46 PM
haven't the stats all been deleted from before? So no one has stats from before.

Meltdown
03-22-2012, 05:19 AM
Lawl, Well the world would be a boring place if we hadn't people like pl@y but sometimes it would be nice if we get bit serious.

anyway got my answer topic can be closed.

Wow I have played on ibis at 2008 lol that's been ages ago, shame the connection back then wasn't so good as now.

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Lawl, Well the world would be a boring place if we hadn't people like pl@y but sometimes it would be nice if we get bit serious.

Wow I have played on ibis at 2008 lol that's been ages ago, shame the connection back then wasn't so good as now.

2008? It says you were first seen in 2010, nvm. You hardly played though until 2011.....

Vladninja
03-23-2012, 11:24 PM

Wow Vladninja here (Clan member) 2008 you say I'd love to know what server you playd on because I cant for the life of me remember you. As for your question "NO" your stats wont be merged.