PDA

View Full Version : Server Crashes: Possibly due to Dragonfly

Chef C Green
03-21-2012, 06:49 AM
I've noticed throughout the night and this morning that the server is crashing relatively frequently. Most noticeably, when someone is using dragonfly, it's not long before the server farts and goes offline for a sec. Would it be possible to take off the Dragonfly class/ not use it for a while until the bugs are fixed? I'm not sure if there was a problem with the currently installed coding you had for it, but my guess is it's the culprit, and removing it would stabilize the server quite a bit. Any thoughts?

Edit: Apparently this is old news :reddot:. Still, if we could find some way to stabilize the server so it doesn't crash on an hourly basis (this may just coincide with the re-coding of races that Zero is doing, in which case it should hopefully amend itself).

blackmail242
03-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Recently zero mentioned that when the dragon fly uses his ultimate and ends it the blue pixels that fly around the map are then forced down under the map and kept there. I believe this may be the reason it seems to crash more however that is only true if used a lot. That aside the number one reason for the crashes is in fact all the races being played :P