PDA

View Full Version : so two amazing anime ended this week

taz1stP
03-23-2012, 11:54 PM
well two amazing anime that i have been watching ended. guilty crown ended and so did high school DXD. the only good thing is that there should be a second season of high school DXD which i cant wait. so you guys know of any good ones coming out soon that should be good?

ZERO
03-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Second season of Kore wa Zombie Desuka?

Xerenix
03-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Spring 2012 Anime (http://i.imgur.com/pNHRP.jpg)

Here is the new anime comming this spring. Zetman is a anime based on a great manga that i can't wait to see

Also the Bleach anime is ending next week and will be replaced by a Rock Lee Spinoff anime..

Bane of Soldiers
03-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Fate/Zero 2 and Korezom s2 starting pretty soon
also, the smaller but still awesome ova episode for C3 :p

taz1stP
03-25-2012, 03:41 PM
zero i am already waiting on that one to come out have been for a long ass time and bleach finely ending omg its about fucking time. are they going to do second bleach or is it done for good?

Xerenix
03-25-2012, 03:46 PM
zero i am already waiting on that one to come out have been for a long ass time and bleach finely ending omg its about fucking time. are they going to do second bleach or is it done for good?

The manga is on the last arc until it ends so my guess is when it's done, they will make an anime out of it aswell. I rather see Naruto end instead since it has such shitty fillers while Bleach has great fillers.

taz1stP
03-25-2012, 07:55 PM
i disagree and agree with that i don't like how bleach puts there fillers in but i do like them i wish they would do before they start a new story not half way threw the story. but i love naruto and i think it will have at least one more season to come but i don't read it and just watch so not sure,

Bane of Soldiers
03-25-2012, 08:14 PM
I don't know how long till the manga ends, it sounds like the madara mess might be coming to a close, but then there's sasuke....and so, the Shipuuden anime has a long way from ending. For those reading the manga and not watching the anime, Yamato was just captured. Still have a far way to go, and who knows how many shitty fillers we will see before it all ends

taz1stP
03-25-2012, 10:04 PM
well theres gana be fillers and there is also going to be a recap after all this or so i would think