PDA

View Full Version : Little Town the legal way of rank manipulating

Meltdown
03-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok I'm going to throw a huge bomb again but I want this to be back on topic again.

Little Town the well know rape map where humans 100% win unless zombie is so fucking fast it knifes the humans before they enter there cade.

I honestly don't understand why a community like ibis with so many good players leave a hole in this ruling about rank manipulating. We all know Little town only purpose these days is for mass rape and some people heavily abuse this fact. Today also I leave the server to watch telly and so i lost senior not a 30 minutes later little town is up, everyone is complaining and getting gang raped by 1 person, guess who that is?????

This has to stop, we all can think straight and we all know that people only want to play this map because of the mass raping from human side, half of the server don't like that map still one senoir admin can overrule this and start raping god damm half the server. In my eyes this is no more then legal rank manipulation.

1. the only intention to get this map is for kills = skill
2. most people during my day probably your night are casual and never have the chance on survival.

I want a clear statement what people think of this, flame me whatever just get this discussion going, if we do not tolerate rank manipulation this map should not be tolerated too unless it gets fixed pronto.

And if you do not agree give me a valid argument why you honestly want to play this map while having more then 200 better maps and without going for the kills.

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
just play every map; we all know who sits in spectate to protect their rank; their stats are better for a reason. They can be bored and wait to play a map that gets played once a day.. its a decent cade map but it does have 5/6 spots that are nearly impossible for zombies in a 5 min time frame to tag someone.

Meltdown
03-25-2012, 04:24 PM
just play every map; we all know who sits in spectate to protect their rank; their stats are better for a reason. They can be bored and wait to play a map that gets played once a day.. its a decent cade map but it does have 5/6 spots that are nearly impossible for zombies in a 5 min time frame to tag someone.

Even with a 30 minutes round time frame you will not get them, the huge problem also lies it happens at European time, when you sleep allot of casual players join, do not know ztele lets say know how the maps works. The reason I stay online lately is to get more balance in the map rotation, when we have too many ze I sometimes overrule it by putting in a zm, and only after asking the community not just because I want to. This senior admin thing is not to be used for self pleasure in my opinion. Because now I get off-line to watch telly and it goes al wrong and literally I come back with raging community online WTF.

kenneth918237
03-25-2012, 04:32 PM
well here we go agian stop^fucking complaining about little town you can brake every cade in the map it just needs team work and you fail at it thats why you hate the map you dont wanne play it then dont you sit in spec and stfu or leave.

can somebody plz close this fail threat agian we allready have 10 threats about this

T3h tyrant
03-25-2012, 04:41 PM
meltdown you really gotta stop complaining about this map its non stop with you. ive seen this map win lots of times by people voting it meaning they want to play it sure its nearly impossible to break cades and its very one sided but honestly get over it.

Pl@YwithM3
03-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Today also I leave the server to watch telly and so i lost senior not a 30 minutes later little town is up, everyone is complaining and getting gang raped by 1 person, guess who that is?????

sorry, but if people want something resolved then dont beat around the bush. balls up an say "HEY IM TALKING ABOUT THE FALLEN IN THIS TOPIC SO IM CALLING HIM OUT ON THIS" - and in his defence, the amount of times the map gets Pl@Yed lately has gone down SIGNIFICANTLY compared how how it used to be so just because he "might have" changed it to that map means a lot of nothing.

the fallen may be "guilty" for having changed to that map, but each and every person who goes and cades within that building is just as guilty as he is. and when you thnk about it thats a fck load more than just one person. lets just look at the list of who has the most kills for little town so the fallen can share the spotlight of w.e hes being accused of ---> http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/map.php?id=238 hmm...

for future, post something like this where the subject is already being discussed; regardless of if its being ignored or not

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7013-Remove-zm_little_town

kenneth918237
03-25-2012, 04:46 PM
wooot im in the top 5 now give me my price

pay me out play...

Pl@YwithM3
03-25-2012, 04:50 PM
wooot im in the top 5 now give me my price

pay me out play...
no im gonna make a thread about why we should ban u :smirk:

Wuman
03-25-2012, 04:52 PM
I dunt see a problem, I've only played little town played ONCE (seen it twice played total) after all those maps were added a few weeks ago, so i think its good change from playing it everyday.

kenneth918237
03-25-2012, 04:55 PM
no im gonna make a thread about why we should ban u :smirk:

buth i got cookies and new shotgunns :D wanne playwithme

wuman he is also in the top 10 players who play that map so he doesnt need to complain about this shit

Meltdown
03-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Here comes the flame was bound to happen since some cannot discuss on normal way, Yes i played little town allot but lately I have not even when it is on I don't even play it any more maybe as zombie just go check my stats on it. Bitch about it the fact still remains this map is no more then legal way to get huge amount of not deserved skill if you ask me remove all the skill gained by this map by everyone problem solved, but probaly this cannot since it is not possible to do so, so next best thing is just to get the map removed.

Wuman
03-25-2012, 05:10 PM
o......as I said befor, i think its fine with the new maps we're not playing it everyday, now i think it's like once every week, which is a BIG difference. i dont even nominate it anymore so idc

TheFallen927
03-25-2012, 05:10 PM
All i see you do is make threads about this map complaing about it getting played. If you really live a such sad existence that you have to make a thread about me when i dont make ones about your ridiculous skill gain.

You may aswell say that changing the to a good cade map should not be permmited beacuse i can dominate on them aswell. You can hate me all you like but if it wasnt for me we would not have 29 of those 33 new maps and you would not have the next batch of 20+ maps waiting to be added. :chillpill:

Meltdown
03-25-2012, 05:11 PM
All i see you do is make threads about this map complaing about it getting played. If you really live a such sad existence that you have to make a thread about me when i dont make ones about your ridiculous skill gain.

You may aswell say that changing the to a good cade map should not be permmited beacuse i can dominate on them aswell. You can hate me all you like but if it wasnt for me we would not have 29 of those 33 new maps and you would not have the next batch of 20+ maps waiting to be added. :chillpill:

You add map you never play yourself??????????????? maybe in the begining but afterwards your only in spec

You never dominate anything because you leave as soon as you get tagged so no comment on that.

TheFallen927
03-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Every map i suggest i have played you moron i have beat most of them. If i had not played them i would not have suggested them in the first place.
I never leave when i get tagged i continue to play even if i get tagged multiple times the only time i leave is if im going to get something to eat. :stupid:

kenneth918237
03-25-2012, 05:21 PM
we play the new maps buth we dont play them when there are noob on that can fuck them up for us.

like half of the top 20 guys can dominated any map in the server we choose to not do it so normal players can try them if we should play every map the fun is over because we know all the secrets and shit and then youre going to complain about us being to pro for zombie mod

so go suck a cock and dont fail at it

DJ_MikeyRevile
03-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Gotta love a bunch of rage post from people who can hardly speak English. Really its extremely entertaining! :Wtg:

kenneth918237
03-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Gotta love a bunch of rage post from people who can hardly speak English. Really its extremely entertaining! :Wtg:

nothing better then a sunday night with belgium beer and some raging on the same fucking map threat

you got a spare beer for me mikey i got some west vleteren beer its the best beer in the world :D

Wuman
03-25-2012, 05:44 PM
dat internet man@ and btw your ingish has gotten bettr kenneth.

Rezel
03-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Topic closed due to excessive flaming.

ZERO
03-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Actually I got a great idea I am going to buff the zombies on that map a bunch right now. :smirk: