PDA

View Full Version : First map in progress

Meltdown
03-29-2012, 09:11 PM
Ok it isn't much yet but here are some pictures. Got the skybox bla bla setup done now moving foreward to the rough skeleton of the map for basements towers etc

Now is the time to give feedback and incl stuff u want to see in it since this is just a rough skeleton and the additions will come next week since I will go away for the weekend.

Here are the pics

Thanks in advance for the feedback and comments

EDIT:

I think of changing the theme to more italy style since there too many desert style's already.

Meltdown
03-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Ok decided that desert was not going to be the theme I liked also because there so many already, So I took a change and made it to more forestry looking map. Added T & ct spawn already both at the oppeside directions of each other giving people more chance to find spot faster and also without having too many people following a certain person.

The general idea is to add enough cading spots and a couple of tubes and vent, there will come some secrets + invisible platform with ragecomic pictures on top if u get there. Still feel free to add idea's also thanks for the feedback in advance cya all next week.

Here is a screen of the new looking map.

Meltdown
04-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Update on progress

1. the main buildings are almost finished, moving on to the walls and possible cade spots
2. Getting sounds uploaded in the map, I might add some secret music buttons like on desprados, music ideas are highly recommended if u want to see your fav music added, pref something funny.
3. Working on teleporters and codes for secret rooms and platforms might also add a death-trap + cannon to shoot yourself away + a disco room which is just for fun hard to reach but there will no possible way to cade.

One note I'm going to move to new house so my spare time will be less so please be patience :icon_mrgreen:

jaeeh
04-11-2012, 10:31 PM
aw I liked the desert theme - could've been a desert fort 2
I want my own secret room though melt, with J. IZ AWESOME everywhere in the room :)

Meltdown
04-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Maybe next map but I wanted something different since scrapeyard is uber crap and the only map I can think of that got some sort of gras theme as zm map. I might think of making spots and add some names in maps for fun I don't know yet first the basics.