PDA

View Full Version : Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning

maynard
03-30-2012, 07:24 PM
-TI7SHcsyo0

6lhzDkaKi1w

any 1 else play this or try it? It's a massive open world single player RPG, all NPC's voice acted and it seems 2 be getting nothing but good reviews.

T3h tyrant
03-30-2012, 08:36 PM
never played it or even heard of it but it looks good

Xerenix
03-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Only played the demo to get the promotional stuff for ME3.

maynard
03-31-2012, 03:23 AM
Only played the demo to get the promotional stuff for ME3.

yeah.... and how did that work out for you? ... oh yeah.. complete shit ending lol....

what you think of the demo though? I played it a bit on PC but I can tell this is a game I would much rather play on console as from what I heard it's got hundreds of hours worth of content.

brett friggin favre
03-31-2012, 03:34 AM
just watching the videos above, this reminds me of a champions of norrath type game, + open world of course. maybe i'm on drugs.

maynard
03-31-2012, 03:35 AM
Lmfao! I used 2 rip that game up back in the day! was awesome!!!!

but from what Ive heard and seen this game is more open world like world of warcraft style. it's huge.

Rezel
03-31-2012, 09:26 AM
From what my R/l Friend told me its good game which actually has 200 hours of game play, and a shitload of side quests which you will only do about 50% due to level out. In particular he said it had a great story, combat, and play through ability but do not buy it at full price.. wait for a deal.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-31-2012, 10:08 AM
1st: the game world/art style reminds me of fable. which is awesome.
2nd: R A MOTHERFUCKING SALVATORE
3rd: looks like it could easily be a very solid RPG
4th: R A MOTHERFUCKING SALVATORE

unfortunately, i'm on a fairly strict budget. and this will have to take rear-burner to d3 and GW2

(r a salvatore created Drizzt Do'Urden for the Forgotten Realms DnD setting...excellent books)

Bane of Soldiers
03-31-2012, 04:36 PM
This game also reminds me of champions. But since it's a single player, you won't have to quarrel over other people messing with the camera view. :smirk: And a much greater emphasis on magic and player skills it seems