PDA

View Full Version : Muffins

Muffins
04-05-2012, 03:41 AM
hey as most have you known, I've just survived colon cancer. With that, I have had nothing to do but recover. I tend to play on your WCS as much as possible. I consider myself as a regular and try to play as much as i can...I am not asking for a handout but am asking for something that keeps me from being kicked due to afk. occasionally i have to leave for the bathroom and i am kicked for time restraints but i want to keep playing. Considering i am a regular now, is there anything i can do ...

maynard
04-05-2012, 03:46 AM
sorry 2 hear about your issues... I have no clue who you are.... but you can always purchase a reserved slot for the low price of 2 dollars a month...

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-05-2012, 05:07 AM
sorry 2 hear about your issues... I have no clue who you are.... but you can always purchase a reserved slot for the low price of 2 dollars a month... he plays in the server all the time, which is probably why you don't know who he is. :smirk:

maynard
04-05-2012, 05:34 AM
he plays in the server all the time, which is probably why you don't know who he is. :smirk:

Lmfao... he's been playing on the server for like a month and a half... go be a fail troll else where.

ZERO
04-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Yea the afk kick is automated. The best way around it is to have a reserved slot so you can get back in right away.

Hope to catch you in game :wtg:

maynard
04-05-2012, 05:53 AM
also no, there's nothing you can do 2 prevent being kicked for being AFK. if you feel the need 2 step away from the computer, spend your cash that way you're not missing out.. unless getting back in server is the issue, if so, just get a reserved slot as they are beyond cheap.

blackmail242
04-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Or he could be in the scrim and get a slot free!