PDA

View Full Version : Bjarne banan, STEAM_0:0:8909450 , walls/ghost

checkster
04-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Name in Game: Bjarne banan
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:8909450
Where: Wcs
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=%09Bjarne+banan+&Submit=
Reason for perma ban: Walls/ghost

Tick 65 k He looks straight at him no fucking around, just directly at where he is then follows him as he teleports.
Its the part where a ct is hiding above the tree in bombsite a. That was the most conclusive tic to me.

The other person with same tag, tommie, has been called out on walls to, tho I suspect a mix, walls/ghost.

Steamer
04-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Tic shows nothing, the vaga ported and he shot him. However, he is walling, toggling, and using some sort of recoil hack none the less. I suggest another ULA watches this in full when they have time. Hacks.

CYBER
04-14-2012, 07:06 PM
i call hacks too.
mainly from his overrall play. he doesnt have any playing pattern, everything (including movement and crosshair movement) changes based on enemy locations through walls.
tick 30 000 is so fricken wallhacky -.-
also , at tick 69k , this tick is not rly wallhack proof, but it supports my theory about him changing gaming style based on ppl...
He has passed this same section 3 times before, and he never teleported throughout the long hallway, even when he had his teleport ready.
but "coincidently" , this time he probably spotted the guy accross the map through the walls and he teleported to turn and shoot... this tick is just theory, but i dont believe in this coincidence.

also, partial no recoil toggling imo . im not rly the best expert here, but all shots after the 3rd/4th bullet are sprayed on the same horizontal line with an AK or mac10 or anything really, along the head level, when they really should be forming a more spread out T pattern. even i know better than that when shooting the crappy ak -.-

as for ur tick mark checkster, i dont see it. u might be implying to the fact that he was looking upwards before the vaga teleported, but keep in mind that he has teammates looking towards a vaga, even if horizontally he will appear on radar. i would have looked up too, considering the tree and crates if i remember correctly.

i agree with steamr on this one.
perma, closed.

ALSO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HIS LOVER BOY TOMMI from the same clan. He also has been called a wallhacker on many occasions. Just in case.